Wolverine and Spiderman TEAM-UP SPECIAL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://weblogs.variety.com/bags_and_boards/spideywolvy.jpg

Tired of constantly being pitted against one another, Logan and Parker decide to team up and go through a challenging gauntlet to test their mettle.

No prep. Battle is in NYC.

Gauntlet:

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Dare Devil and Punisher
3. Captain America and Black Panther
4. Venom
5. Namor
6. Ironman
7. Hulk

Omega-level
Perhaps 4. Surely at 5.

Faceman
6 is to much...Not to mention 7.. They die at 5.

python99
they can hit 7 with prep time

Sam Z
Interesting.
Two my favorite superheroes will stop at my favorite supervillain.

Grimm22
Originally posted by python99
they can hit 7 with prep time

If Peter has 2 weeks of prep I can see him beating Hulk

Any less, probably not

python99
Originally posted by Grimm22
If Peter has 2 weeks of prep I can see him beating Hulk

Any less, probably not

once the Hulk calmes down he will change to Banner, gauntlet cleared thumb up

Scoobless
I can see them getting passed Venom and Namor... but not Iron Man

batdude123

jinzin
Originally posted by python99
once the Hulk calmes down he will change to Banner, gauntlet cleared thumb up lol..
yeah they get stopped at iron man...

Howard_Jones
They get to 5

Scoobless

masterbruce
they can definitely defeat Venom. Both Wolverine and Spiderman on their own have held off Venom, together they demolish him.

Namor is much stronger, but with Spiderman serving as distraction, Wolverine can make some Atlantean sushi quickly.

Ironman is tough with his flight and range. But the fight is in NYC which if filled with tall buildings, a disadvtange for Iron Man as he's not as manueverable. With great teamwork, the team can get psat IM.

Hulk is a question mark, neither can really take down hulk, unless maybe if Logan stabs Hulk in the brain or something.

Grimm22
Namor knocks Wolverine into orbit then rips Spidey's head off no expression

jinzin
Namor knocks Wolverine into orbit then rips Spidey's head off no expression yup cause he's had such great luck against either of these two before.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Originally posted by Scoobless
I can see them getting passed Venom and Namor... but not Iron Man

Agreed.

masterbruce
Namor knocks Wolverine into orbit then rips Spidey's head off no expression

right, because wolverine and spiderman are both so slow that they'll just be standing there to take the beating

masterbruce
Originally posted by I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Agreed.

remember though, the fight is in NYC, not in the open. There's a lot of cover for Wolverine and Spiderman and Iron Man won't be able to fly very easily through tall buildings.

I'mNOtAJ-Honest
I gotta go with MB. With his infinite amount of wisdom with fighting he knows who wins hands down. cool

Veldar
Spider-Man and Wolverine have two inherent abilities that allow them to get very far in this gauntlet run. The Spider-sense and healing factor.

1.) Spider-Man can take out Doctor Octopus, so there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to take him out much quicker with Wolvering at his side.

2.) Daredevil and Punisher. Shouldn't prove too difficult. Spider-Man is much more agile than Daredevil, and Punisher isn't too tough for either one of them to handle.

3.) Captain America and Black Panther together, I could see beating Wolves and Spidey... but it isn't very likely. Somehow I just don't see Cap and Black Panther ever working well together, and since they don't have a good cohesion, that would throw off their timing. And we know from watching Spidey and Wolverine that they are fully capable of handling themselves against the odds.

4.) This one's a little difficult, since Venom can neutralize the Spider-sense that Spider-Man relies so heavily on. However with that said, I do not think it is likely Venom can defeat both of them. Not by himself. If anything, Venom would be too bloodthirsty for Spider-Man to fully take Wolverine into consideration. It's possible, but not likely.

5.) Unfortunately, this is most likely where Spider-Man and Wolverine stop. Namor has the ability to breathe air and water with ease. He can lift approximately eighty-five tons, and has been known to have some resistance towards bullets. He can also fly. I think the duo can do it, but not after fighting the gauntlet. It would have to be an air battle, which Logan's never truly been in, not like Spider-Man. If Logan and Peter are allowed to rest for at least a day or so, they may be able to do it. But this assumes that once the previous challenger is defeated, the next one enters NYC.

6.) If for some miracle the two are able to defeat Namor (which is highly unlikely. Then Iron Man could get the job done. He has superior strength (even against Namor), speed, and weaponry. And even then Iron Man is made of a crystallized iron made over a base of titanium nitrade (very strong and potent stuff). He can evn blast the duo from 100 yards away. He is capable of reaching speeds of Mach 2 (960mph). Needless to say, the two have no chance.

7.) The Hulk would just smash both of them with no mercy. It's true that Spider-Man defeated the Gray Hulk to be inducted into the Avengers, but against the mean green smashing machine... there is no victory.

marvelprince
I think they can make it to Tony. Spider-Man only can take care of Doc Oc for fun. Both of them can dispatch DD and Pun. Cap and BP will be more of a challenge but they'll get it done. Venom will be a bit of a challenge. Not much but they'll have to focus to win. Against Namor I think they can take it if they can make Namor stay close to the ground, which I don't think will be too hard considering Namor is usually very in-your-face. Very tough match but I can see the duo winning. They lose at Tony unless they can figure out a way to lure him into closed quarters where he won't be able to use most of his weaponry, but chances of that are pretty slim since Tony isn't an idiot. Hulk proceeds to smash, but if Spidey had some prep for that one he can take him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.