Batman & Robin vs Captain America & The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
One Hour of Prep, who win's?

Soljer
In a straight up fight, I'd say Captain America would take Batman, and Robin would take Punisher.

Then Steve could beat Robin.

However, with the hour of preparation? Batman takes it - he doesn't even need the pedo-tastic boy wonder.

Booyah
Originally posted by Soljer
In a straight up fight, I'd say Captain America would take Batman, and Robin would take Punisher.

Then Steve could beat Robin.

However, with the hour of preparation? Batman takes it - he doesn't even need the pedo-tastic boy wonder.

Agreed smile

braz
good fight, really good actually. i say Batman & Robin take i though. just barely though. B&R 5.5/10.

Tassadar
Batman wins by himself. If their were no prep, Cap and Punisher would win.

guy222
team one

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one ftw.

Bouboumaster
It would depend in WHAT type of fight. If Pun have guns, team 2 wins without to much challenge.

braz
Wheres the fight take place?

Citizen V
Captain America doesn't need prep time, he IS prep time.

Kurash
with an hour of prep batman takes it

with no prep id say its a split 5/10

Batman and Robin have teamwork on their side, and Cap and Punisher dont really get along

braz
Originally posted by Kurash
with an hour of prep batman takes it

with no prep id say its a split 5/10

Batman and Robin have teamwork on their side, and Cap and Punisher dont really get along

Very true.

guy222
prep...bats team ftw

Bouboumaster
Team 2, prep or not.

No way in hell that Robin would do shit to Frank. And Captain is a Metahuman who can lift TEN tons and have been it by The HULK before.

carnage52
team 1

Metalmanx
Team 2. Frank lays down hidden explosives throughout the "arena" before the Bat team gets there.

Then blows them up.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team 2. Frank lays down hidden explosives throughout the "arena" before the Bat team gets there.

Then blows them up.

Somebody listen to this man. Team 2 all day.

BruceSkywalker
Team one all day. Bat team scouts the location and wears more protection than usual. They also bring more shuriken and take out Frank first since bullets won't do anything to either of them. While Frank is knocked out and handcuffed, they set their eyes Capt America. Rogers throws his shield, they both duck and double batkick followed by double bat punch and shuriken and Rogers is down and out.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Team one all day. Bat team scouts the location and wears more protection than usual. They also bring more shuriken and take out Frank first since bullets won't do anything to either of them. While Frank is knocked out and handcuffed, they set their eyes Capt America. Rogers throws his shield, they both duck and double batkick followed by double bat punch and shuriken and Rogers is down and out.

Hm. Ducking the shield.

I wonder why no one ever thought of this handy little method before? confused

Edit: Not to say that some characters can't duck the shield, but you really could've made it sound like there would be a bit more effort on the Bat team's part there. It's not as if Cap just tosses it willy-nilly. There is a science to it, afterall.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm. Ducking the shield.

I wonder why no one ever thought of this handy little method before? confused

Edit: Not to say that some characters can't duck the shield, but you really could've made it sound like there would be a bit more effort on the Bat team's part there. It's not as if Cap just tosses it willy-nilly. There is a science to it, afterall.

True, but Batman can duck the shield and watch its trajectory and before it reaches him, Batman can certainly and should punch and/or kick him beforehand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.