Sunturion Vs. Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marius_twa@t
Sunturion owned the best version of Iron man how would uber Extremis go?

http://www.advancediron.com/vault/sunturion.php

http://www.geocities.com/ironman_villains/sunturion/sunturion.html

If you have never read 143 and 144 vol 1. Read them!!

smile

rock

Marius

Howard_Jones
Sunturion is pretty Kickass, but Tony would take him without much trouble.

Marius_twa@t
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Sunturion is pretty Kickass, but Tony would take him without much trouble.

He didn't then. Why should he now?

Howard_Jones
He's considerably more powerful.

Marius_twa@t
He's considerably more powerful.

Yes, but so was Sunturion. I'm not disagreeing you just haven't said why. All you have done is offer an opinion. You need to expand on this and provide an hypothesis to support your statement. wink

- Marius

Howard_Jones
Well, the strength and speed enhancements are his big advantage here. Also, he's got the experience of past losses to make up for it.

Marius_twa@t
Well, the strength and speed enhancements are his big advantage here. Also, he's got the experience of past losses to make up for it.

Yup, but Sunturion moves at the speed of light.

smile

Howard_Jones
True enough, but so can Sentry.

Marius_twa@t
True enough, but so can Sentry.

He gave Tony a helluva beating.

smile

Scoobless
Sunturion.... that takes me back to my misspent youth of reading the British reprints of Transformers comics with the additional Action Man, Spider-Man, Machine Man, Iron Man stories in the back.

big grin

Marius_twa@t
For me it was Spiderman weekly, but as you know I have almost a decade and a half on you toned down less offensive version of me. smile

Howard_Jones
Sunturion is one of those old-school villains that makes me wanna watch the Iron Man animated series. big grin

Marius_twa@t
Agrees smile

I think Sunturion or Firebrand would have been excellent minor villians in the movie, although Sunturion was not really evil per se.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.