Thor and GL Kyle vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
no prep, all are dropped in the middle of an abandoned new york city-like landscape. planet CANNOT be destroyed.

discuss. big grin

masterbruce
ummm, didn't Thanos singehandedly take on Thor, Silver Surfer, Drax, Hulk, Gladiator, and tons of other guys?

kgkg
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm, didn't Thanos singehandedly take on Thor, Silver Surfer, Drax, Hulk, Gladiator, and tons of other guys? maybe with IG.

Thanos wins.

he has defeated two Cosmic level before.

Jimmy-Chan
Thanos wins about 6-7/10 I think.

Howard_Jones
Thanos 10/10.

Masterbruce, you're thinking of Tyrant.

However, Thanos has taken full on his from a Thor with the Power Gem and was "bored". He's also wrecked entire teams before on his own with people of the same power level.

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
10/10

No.

Grimm22
Thanos 7/10

bigbran
Thanos 6/10. Maybe stalemate?

Priest
Thanos wins, 6/10

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
No.

This is GL Kyle, not Ion.

Newjak
Hasn't Thanos taken a blast from Silver Surfer without any damage and isn't it pretty much considered a fact the SS is equal to or a little better than a top GL

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Newjak
Hasn't Thanos taken a blast from Silver Surfer without any damage and isn't it pretty much considered a fact the SS is equal to or a little better than a top GL

That he has.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/SurfervsThanos.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos 6/10. Maybe stalemate? I agree thumb up

leonidas
shifty

Newjak
What was the purpose of this thread Leo?

Priest
That he has.

thats before is last upgrade

leonidas
Originally posted by Newjak
What was the purpose of this thread Leo?

angel

Tshern
There once was a thread with Silver Surfer, GL Kyle and Thor going up against Thanos and people still said Thanos would take the majority... I don't agree with that though.

I'mNOtAJ-Honest
That he has.

laughing out loud

Thanos: Are you finished ?

SS: Uh...yes.. laughing

Leo is the KMC jester I believe.

Gotta love him. cool

King Kandy
Thanos for the majority.

LordFear
Thanos and with little hardship

Soljer
Thanos takes a healthy majority.

batdude123
This is GL Kyle, not Ion.

I know exactly which Kyle this is, thanks.

Howard_Jones
I know exactly which Kyle this is, thanks.

What has Kyle done to show that him and Surfer can actually beat Thanos? If Surfer's blasts don't even hurt Thanos sometimes, then Kyle would need to pull something huge out of his ass to beat Thanos.

batdude123
What has Kyle done

Manipulated a galaxy, contained a universal destroying blast, destroyed planets, auto shields (not even his constructs) that are powerful enough to stand up to a blast from the Guardians, auto shields that adapt to outside forces.... pretty much anything he wants.

Thanos isn't getting 10/10.

Accel
What has Kyle done to show that him and Surfer can actually beat Thanos? If Surfer's blasts don't even hurt Thanos sometimes, then Kyle would need to pull something huge out of his ass to beat Thanos.
You mean something better than just blasting him?

Howard_Jones
Manipulated a galaxy, contained a universal destroying blast, destroyed planets, auto shields (not even his constructs) that are powerful enough to stand up to a blast from the Guardians, auto shields that adapt to outside forces.... pretty much anything he wants.

Thanos isn't getting 10/10.

Fair enough. Didn't know about the universe destroying feat. What issue is that from?

boriquaking55
Thanos 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.