Batman and Captain America versus Dare Devil and Night Wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep.

Priest
Bats and capt wins

batdude123
Team 1.

SpunkySmurph
erm

Would have been better if DD and Cap were switched

braz
yea. Bats n Cap crush em.

Badabing
Bats and Cap ftw.

newyorkcares
Cap and Batman would anihilate them.mercilessly

LordFear
team 1 would destroy these guys

Soljer
Batman and Captain America rock them. Even if it came down to hand to hand, they would get stomped.

But, fact is, Captain America tells Batman to drop a sonic for Matt, and then Nightwing gets knocked out by a surprise shield throw.

Batman and Cap then go back to the Dojo to get a real workout in.

guy222
team one wins

endrict
Team 1

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
erm

Would have been better if DD and Cap were switched

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce and Steve ftw.

Bouboumaster
Destruction of team 2. Nightwing become blind too.

Citizen V
Team 1, but not by much.

jrodslam
No prep, and its closer than most think. Nightwing is the weak link here imo in terms of h2h. His agility can cause a problem if he were to fight Cap, but if he fights Bats, hed lose alot quicker. Daredevil can beat Cap or Bats imo, but the question would be if he can do that before NW loses. I dont think he can.sad

Team 1 for the majority.

Kurash
team 1

Icesaiyan
Originally posted by jrodslam
No prep, and its closer than most think. Nightwing is the weak link here imo in terms of h2h. His agility can cause a problem if he were to fight Cap, but if he fights Bats, hed lose alot quicker. Daredevil can beat Cap or Bats imo, but the question would be if he can do that before NW loses. I dont think he can.sad

Team 1 for the majority.

I was thinking the same thing. Also Bats will figure out that DD is blind and use that knowledge to attack at his weakness.

Team 1 takes it.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by jrodslam

Team 1 for the majority.

Team 1 is 10/10. no "majority" business here.

Reason 1: IIRC Cap knows that DD is blind. Batman might also..wasn't there a crossover? I'm not sure. Either way that's a HUGE advantage for team 1. Bats can take advantage of this with any sonic equipment or flashbangs in the belt.

Reason 2: Nightwing more agile than cap? Wrong. SS serum guarantees
Cap will have the best strength, speed, agility, and endurance of anyone here. The best nightwing can hope for is equal footing, but even that's a longshot because..

Reason 3: Cap's body produces no fatigue toxins. At all. When everyone else has been fighting for an hour and feels beaten to hell, He's as fresh as if he just stepped out of the shower. That's another HUGE advantage for team 1, because even assuming that all 4 are equal, Cap is going to be able to perform at peak levels far, far longer than Batman, Nightwing, or Daredevil can.

Team 1 10/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Icesaiyan
I was thinking the same thing. Also Bats will figure out that DD is blind and use that knowledge to attack at his weakness.

Team 1 takes it.

Bats would take a while to figure out that DD is blind, if he does at all. And IF, IF he were to figure it out, what would he do to capitalize on it? Its not like he would know DD had super senses.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Team 1 is 10/10. no "majority" business here.

Reason 1: IIRC Cap knows that DD is blind. Batman might also..wasn't there a crossover? I'm not sure. Either way that's a HUGE advantage for team 1. Bats can take advantage of this with any sonic equipment or flashbangs in the belt.

Ok granted Cap knows that and gives the heads up to Bats, what makes you think Bats has sonics at hand. Thats never been proven that he always carries them. Secondly, if that were to come into play, DD would just ask NW for plugs. Sure it might possible bother DD, but its no automatic thing considering there has been times where DD has tunned out such attempted distractions.

Reason 2: Nightwing more agile than cap? Wrong. SS serum guarantees
Cap will have the best strength, speed, agility, and endurance of anyone here. The best nightwing can hope for is equal footing, but even that's a longshot because..

I never stated that Nightwing was more agile than Cap. I stated that his agility may give Cap problems for a while. Also, regardless of the SSS, i dont think Cap holds the most agility here out of the combatants. I think DD does, and NW and Cap isnt too far behind. The SSS was MEANT to guarantee the things you mention, but they are not proven. Cap may be faster than DD in running speed, but his hand/fighting speed being superior havent been proven.

Reason 3: Cap's body produces no fatigue toxins. At all. When everyone else has been fighting for an hour and feels beaten to hell, He's as fresh as if he just stepped out of the shower. That's another HUGE advantage for team 1, because even assuming that all 4 are equal, Cap is going to be able to perform at peak levels far, far longer than Batman, Nightwing, or Daredevil can.

Team 1 10/10.

Endurance is Caps greatest asset here imo. Will the fight last that long is the question. I definately dont think his team takes 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.