Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain SEX
Marcus Fenix gets the chainsaw gun, shotgun, pistol, and two frag grenades.

MC gets the M6D Pistol (The better one..), battle rifle, an SMG, and 4 frags.

Who wins?

ESB -1138
Master Chief. He's faster, stronger, and has an energy shield to boot. Fenix is a normal person who just likes to shoot.

Master Chief wins.

Tek888
master chief wins, but without his armor, it would be the other way around

IceJaw
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Master Chief. He's faster, stronger, and has an energy shield to boot. Fenix is a normal person who just likes to shoot.

Master Chief wins.

OK, by your logic MC is also a normal person dispite the large amount of metal inside of him.

A normal person doesn't go saving the population of a planet, a normal person isn't a merc, don't be stupid.

And I'm pretty sure one of the developers of GoW said those armours were equipped with sheilds.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
OK, by your logic MC is also a normal person dispite the large amount of metal inside of him.

A normal person doesn't go saving the population of a planet, a normal person isn't a merc, don't be stupid.

And I'm pretty sure one of the developers of GoW said those armours were equipped with sheilds.

No one has shields in Gears of War. This came from the creators in a showing at EB Games; "they are not super enchanced warriors or anything, just some normal guys that like to shoot and are thrilled at what they do."

Master Chief is a SPARTAN super soldier developed to be physically stronger, smarter, and faster then a human can. Master Chief is equipped with shields. Master Chief is not a normal person.

Fenix on the other hand is just a COG soldier who knows how to shoot. Master Chief wins.

Superboy Prime
The only possible way for Marcus to defeat Master Chief is by using the Hammer of Dawn. That thing can destroy Berserkers, Seeders and it's possible it might finish off Corpses too.

IceJaw
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No one has shields in Gears of War. This came from the creators in a showing at EB Games; "they are not super enchanced warriors or anything, just some normal guys that like to shoot and are thrilled at what they do."

Master Chief is a SPARTAN super soldier developed to be physically stronger, smarter, and faster then a human can. Master Chief is equipped with shields. Master Chief is not a normal person.

Fenix on the other hand is just a COG soldier who knows how to shoot. Master Chief wins. You're still missing my point (surprise, surprise). A normal person is someone like me, or are you saying a anti hero-ish guy in a heavy ass suit going off to save the humanity is the new normal? barker

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
You're still missing my point (surprise, surprise). A normal person is someone like me, or are you saying a anti hero-ish guy in a heavy ass suit going off to save the humanity is the new normal? barker

He's a soldier. What's the difference between a common marine and Fenix? Nothing. Fenix doesn't have any special powers or features. Fenix wears that armor because that's the COG uniform. Dom, Baird, and Cole also wear that armor. Fenix is just a normal person who knows what to do in a fight.

The only way Fenix could win if he used the Hammer of Dawn which he doesn't have in this fight according to the theard creator. Even the creators referred to him as a common soldier.

Duriel-076
Master Chief, totally. This isn't even fair for the COG dude.

Stalker 360
cheif wins easy
marcus as far as anyone outside epic is aware is just a legendary COG solider who fought at aspho fields (wereever the hell that was)
chief is faster stronger and better equiped

Teh Deadman
2 well stuck grenades by Marcus might give him the upper hand. Besides, if the battle rifle or the assult rifle can take down the MJOLNIR shields then the lancer should be able to too. Also with Marcus's experience he'll be able to shoot the chief down and stay in cover.

Superboy Prime
Marcus Fenix is heavily outclassed peeps. Master Chief is stronger, faster, more durable & has Cortana in his neural cortex to keep his reaction times off the charts. As I said earlier the only way Marcus could score a victory is if MC brainfarted and stood still for a couple of seconds to get hammer'd.

Cloud_VII
Stop putting weaklings up against MC.

GEEKiN
master chief all the way, fenix wouldnt even be able to lift a finger against him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.