Nintendo wii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeorge
ive just been looking at a nintendo wii review and it sounds amazing gosh theres so many different qualities to it, i like the sound of downloading the old nintendo games well i like them all but thats the best aspect for me
Will you be buying the wii console and which quality of the system stands out for you?

S-Ranger
I dunno why they didn't give it better graphic capabilities because as much as i like Nintendo a neat magic wand controller novelty will soon wear off and people will just want to sit down and play some amazing game that PS3 and Xbox 360 players are playing and find they won't be able to.

Don't get me wrong i like Nintendo i admire the fact they're keeping it real and yes graphics don't mean everything and they're pushing the way forward for intereaction etc.

I'm just concerned that they're handicapping themselves against Sony and Microsoft.

JToTheP
There's already a console thread.

Ushgarak
Yup, please use the existing thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.