Movie Batman hits the movie Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
whale alright. its Batman Begins Battyman, yes again, forbid u because i just happen to like the believable version of this character, and not some hyped up comic version with poopy writers who give him a jobber aura that makes him unbeatable no matter what. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and he gets 2 days of prep time n 24 hour break between each fight. and all the gadgets from the movie, as well as some more from comics, other movies etc.
but i am not about to list them all. again. just assume he has some of his best weaponry with him, and not alot of things like a cell phone, a forensics kit, flashlight, rebreather, etc.

Movie versions of the following:

1. Punisher strapped to the maxx.

2. Daredevil

3. V (for Vendetta)

4. Wolverine

5. Blade w/ all weapons

6. Spiderman

7. Warrior Predator(bloodlusted, f*ck honor)

8. T-1000

9. HULK

I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Batman in film wasn't that tough.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by I'mNOtAJ-Honest
Batman in film wasn't that tough.

what is this, a spite thread? He would PROBABLY get past punisher, struggle with Daredevil. Movie Wolverine owns him horribly, and so does everyone after that.

Badabing
He clears it.

braz
Originally posted by Space M ummy
what is this, a spite thread? He would PROBABLY get past punisher, struggle with Daredevil. Movie Wolverine owns him horribly, and so does everyone after that.

What the f**k? uhm. no.

how is this a spite thread? u said he makes it to Wolverine, thats like halfway through the gauntlet. and plus, you dont even know what kind of weapons he has available because i didnt feel like listing them. he has a much better chance than u think..

Howard_Jones
He gets to 1. Frank did a LOT of damage strapped to the max.

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He gets to 1. Frank did a LOT of damage strapped to the max.

Bollucks

Howard_Jones
What did he do in Batman Begins that puts him over Movie Frank Castle?

S-Ranger
V would pwn him if he got that far.

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
What did he do in Batman Begins that puts him over Movie Frank Castle?

no expression uhm.

take down 5 guys all armed with guns all at once. and beat up 10 guys h2h in just about the blink of an eye, not to mention his suits bulletproof.

braz
Originally posted by S-Ranger
V would pwn him if he got that far.

he would. and then Batman would chunk about 4 exploding batarangs at V and blow him to bloody hell. i mean, seriously, wtfs V gunna do to Batman?? all V's got is knives and Lucius already said about the Nomex survival suit- "this sucker will stop a knife."

i say Batman makes it to either 4 or 5.

Blind
I think he'd still be nursing some serious wounds from fight number one, so that Ben Affleck just clubs him to death.

braz
Originally posted by Blind
I think he'd still be nursing some serious wounds from fight number one, so that Ben Affleck just clubs him to death.

why? Punisher cant even see Batman, and his suits bulletproof..hello???? i just said this in like the last post.

The Pict
I don't really see him getting past the Punisher to be honest.

braz
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't really see him getting past the Punisher to be honest.

no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)
i give up.

all yall say is that Pun will beat Batman and u dont even explain why or how and put ne logic behind it. just cuz. 'uh, we hate Batman and Punishers badass, so Punisher wins.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
Originally posted by braz
no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)
i give up.

all yall say is that Pun will beat Batman and u dont even explain why or how and put ne logic behind it. just cuz. 'uh, we hate Batman and Punishers badass, so Punisher wins.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Frank shoots him in the face that's how. Wasn't Batman taken out by Scarecrow? A man with no fighting experience whatsoever? And to be clear I like Batman more than Punisher, but the movie version isn't up to much.

braz
Frank shoots him in the face that's how. Wasn't Batman taken out by Scarecrow? A man with no fighting experience whatsoever? And to be clear I like Batman more than Punisher, but the movie version isn't up to much.

you know what, i think all those thugs from Batman Begins wouldve done the same thing, if they had the chance to. cuz the thing is, they couldnt even see him..! eek!

Batman floats around on some grapnel wires hellah confusing Punisher, drops some nerve gas to distract Frank then KO's him from there. i mean, he aint gotta do much, the nerve gas already has Pun halfway KO'd. all he needs now is a nice crack to the jaw.

The Pict
you know what, i think all those thugs from Batman Begins wouldve done the same thing, if they had the chance to. cuz the thing is, they couldnt even see him..! eek!

Batman floats around on some grapnel wires hellah confusing Punisher, drops some nerve gas to distract Frank then KO's him from there. i mean, he aint gotta do much, the nerve gas already has Pun halfway KO'd. all he needs now is a nice crack to the jaw.

Yeah you got it there....thugs. Nameless fodder for the hero, not exactly a bunch of Frank Castles.
Also like I said, Batman was taken out by a wimp.

braz
Yeah you got it there....thugs. Nameless fodder for the hero, not exactly a bunch of Frank Castles.
Also like I said, Batman was taken out by a wimp.

doesnt matter if ur a tard with a gun or the worlds greatest marksman or special ops dude or w/e. nerve gas will have you regurgitating and hacking ur brains out(that is, if ur still conscious) and distracted long enough for someone as highly trained as Batman to have u KO'd immediately. and Pun would be taken out by that same whimp as well, easily. his gas brings out ur worst fear, Frank would be shittin bricks if he got a puff of it.

The Pict
doesnt matter if ur a tard with a gun or the worlds greatest marksman or special ops dude or w/e. nerve gas will have you regurgitating and hacking ur brains out(that is, if ur still conscious) and distracted long enough for someone as highly trained as Batman to have u KO'd immediately. and Pun would be taken out by that same whimp as well, easily. his gas brings out ur worst fear, Frank would be shittin bricks if he got a puff of it.

I'm not talking about the fear gas, I'm talking about the scarecrow. He got the drop on Batman, pretty much means Castle could as well.

braz
I'm not talking about the fear gas, I'm talking about the scarecrow. He got the drop on Batman, pretty much means Castle could as well.

so what, he left a window open. big deal, that doesnt mean Pun will beat Batman in an all out fight. Batmans stealth seemed to work on all those other thugs, im sure he could do the same to Castle before Punisher gets ready for a direct attack.

The Pict
so what, he left a window open. big deal, that doesnt mean Pun will beat Batman in an all out fight. Batmans stealth seemed to work on all those other thugs, im sure he could do the same to Castle before Punisher gets ready for a direct attack.

I'm sure Castle could level a shotgun at Batman's head before he sneaks off into the shadows.

braz
I'm sure Castle could level a shotgun at Batman's head before he sneaks off into the shadows.

lol laughing

silly.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

he already is in the shadows and always will be until Frank is stunned. and btw, his cowl is bulletproof as well wink

The Pict
lol laughing

silly.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

he already is in the shadows and always will be until Frank is stunned. and btw, his cowl is bulletproof as well wink

So Batman moves at super human speed into the shadows, faster than Frank's eyes can follow?
And the cowl doesn't cover the entire face now does it? (It's ok that's rhetorical)
Further more bulletproof armour isn't going to stand up to a couple of shotgun blasts.

Soljer
So Batman moves at super human speed into the shadows, faster than Frank's eyes can follow?
And the cowl doesn't cover the entire face now does it? (It's ok that's rhetorical)
Further more bulletproof armour isn't going to stand up to a couple of shotgun blasts.

Uhhh....

Actually, vests work VERY well on shotgun blasts, as shot doesn't penetrate very deeply at all.

braz

What the f**k? no. why would he need to do that? hes in the shadows. that means u cant see him..! eek!

oh wow! we have a new winner ladies and gentlemen for the million dollar question. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

and i know his chin and his eyes are open spots, but like i said, Pun cant even see Batman. thats why. all those thugs were like. "i heard he can fly, i heard he can disappear." u cant see him, and therefore, he wrecks on Pun. bad.

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhh....

Actually, vests work VERY well on shotgun blasts, as shot doesn't penetrate very deeply at all.

Who's to say he doesn't have the lowest type body armour? It's not exactly tested to it's limits in the movie.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhh....

ex bloody -actly. yes. kevlar will stop multiple shots even from a shotgun. but will of course leave u severely bruised smile

The Pict
What the f**k? no. why would he need to do that? hes in the shadows. that means u cant see him..! eek!

oh wow! we have a new winner ladies and gentlemen for the million dollar question. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

and i know his chin and his eyes are open spots, but like i said, Pun cant even see Batman. thats why. all those thugs were like. "i heard he can fly, i heard he can disappear." u cant see him, and therefore, he wrecks on Pun. bad.

You keep saying thugs but like I pointed out they aren't Frank Castles.

So he's just in the shadows? That's your explanation? Ok how about this. Frank's just in the shadows as well eek!

braz
Who's to say he doesn't have the lowest type body armour? It's not exactly tested to it's limits in the movie.

whos to say it isnt the highest type of body armor.?? i mean. it was only a $300,000 suit prototype from Wayne Enterprises.

The Pict
whos to say it isnt the highest type of body armor.?? i mean. it was only a $300,000 suit prototype from Wayne Enterprises.

It was trial and error though, they broke it easy at first remember? And yeah a prototype

braz
You keep saying thugs but like I pointed out they aren't Frank Castles.

So he's just in the shadows? That's your explanation? Ok how about this. Frank's just in the shadows as well eek!

no. he isnt. Batmans up on rooftops and buildings on grapnel wires where theres no light. it doesnt matter how highly trained u r. hes literally and figuritively just on another level than he is.

braz
It was trial and error though, they broke it easy at first remember? And yeah a prototype

huh??? What the f**k? when was this.

The Pict
huh??? What the f**k? when was this.

When Alfred and Bruce were testing the cowl they smashed it. Alfred said they were going to redo it.

braz
When Alfred and Bruce were testing the cowl they smashed it. Alfred said they were going to redo it.

oh. yea. i thought u were talking about the suit. but yea, they fixed that too, i read in the Batman Begins visual guide that that was even made bulletproof as well.

Darth Martin
Bats has his teleporter and glider and stuff like that? Hip Hip Hooray.

4,5,6. Can't see him beating Spiderman or Pred.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bats has his teleporter and glider and stuff like that? Hip Hip Hooray.

4,5,6. Can't see him beating Spiderman or Pred.

i guess he could have access to that. sure.

grey fox
Bat's armour

Cowl - Yup that was shattered , but they needed a lump hammer to do it.

Body armour - Undamaged. It wasn't mass produced due to money grubbing bureaucrats.

Jyppe
Wouldn't a max strapped Punisher carry IR goggles with him?

xmarksthespot
If he made it past Punisher, Wolverine would kill him.

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wouldn't a max strapped Punisher carry IR goggles with him?

infared? no, because i read in the special features of the Batman Begins DVD that the coldness of the black spray paint applied to it actually made him invisible to any kind of thermal imaging or infared vision. but nightvision? yea, that would work, but not too well IMO. it could still be somewhat effective though, i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.