Berserk Bone Claw Wolverine vs Jean Grey and Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
I doubt Jean Grey could easily get into his mind while in this mode. Plus Mags will have to use surrounding metal and we all know how agile Wolvie is, so who wins?

Howard_Jones
Jean and Mags have a lot more at their disposal though. They'd beat him through other measures.

Team 10/10

supervenom
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Jean and Mags have a lot more at their disposal though. They'd beat him through other measures.

Team 10/10

Care to elaborate? Id like to see the reasoning behind it. smile

Omega-level
Spite...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by supervenom
Care to elaborate? Id like to see the reasoning behind it. smile

TK and Shielding.

Darth Macabre
Jean Grey can snap his neck using telekinesis.

Magneto could rip the iron from his blood..

Wolverine loses horribly.

supervenom
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Jean Grey can snap his neck using telekinesis.

Magneto could rip the iron from his blood..

Wolverine loses horribly.

Lets say that Jean actually got in his mind, couldnt that get her a bit damaged or weakened for the time being?

I know about Magneto and the iron thing with the blood, but lets take that out of the equation for the sake of the thread, because if thats the case, Mags basically owns everybody. He can still have his personal shield though, which I know is very strong, but lets say Wolverine is so agile and that Mags is also using surrounding metal and not just sitting around concentrating on his shield.

Howard_Jones
So, you're removing their brains?

Darth Macabre
Lets say that Jean actually got in his mind, couldnt that get her a bit damaged or weakened for the time being?

I know about Magneto and the iron thing with the blood, but lets take that out of the equation for the sake of the thread, because if thats the case, Mags basically owns everybody. He can still have his personal shield though, which I know is very strong, but lets say Wolverine is so agile and that Mags is also using surrounding metal and not just sitting around concentrating on his shield. Why don't you take it a step farther and give Wolverine the powers of Galactus?

supervenom
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
So, you're removing their brains?

No, just for the sake of the thread since it would be an obvious win for Jean and Mags. I forgot to take the iron thing into consideration. Also just setting up the playing field.

If Mags just leaves his forcefield up and does nothing, its just a standstill. I want him to be a bit "distracted" for lack of a better term. Much like Spider Man and his Spidey Sense.

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Why don't you take it a step farther and give Wolverine the powers of Galactus?

Well he doesnt. Im just setting up the playing field. Much like "Prep Time" and all those other conditions.

endrict
Stupid fanboys...

derrick666
rip rest in peace wolverine.devil2

supervenom
Originally posted by endrict
Stupid fanboys...

You guys (everywhere actually) use that term everyday. Fanboy this or fanboy that. I like Wolverine, but I like lots of other characters. I actually like Mags a lot more than Wolverine. So before using that term and becoming like everyone else, add to the conversation something constructive.

What If...
Well if your not a fanboy, then your just...stupid, really stupid.

supervenom
Originally posted by What If...
Well if your not a fanboy, then your just...stupid, really stupid.

And when did that become a crime?

Maybe I dont read 100s of comics like the rest of you, but I still like to discuss. As a matter of fact, Im learning more by making "stupid topics" when someone explains the matter to me.

Everyone started somewhere, right? And not everyone has money to buy comics all the time.

Brian Oswald
Jean does not need to get into his head. Mags does not need to rip the iron from his blood. Jean can break him and bend him with tk. And if there is metal around and Wolvy is 'too agile' for Mags to get him, then Magneto puts all the metal together and squishes Wolvy with several tons of metal. After Jean already crushed him with tk and ripped his body apart. Do they even need their shields for this fight?

inamilist
Jean lifts wolverine into the air with TK

wolverine can't do anything

Care to elaborate?

supervenom
The way I take it, Jean would lift him or whatnot, but then try to get in his head. Thats the point that Im a bit confused as to what would happen there.

Brian Oswald
The way I take it, Jean would lift him or whatnot, but then try to get in his head. Thats the point that Im a bit confused as to what would happen there.
Why would she get into his head when she can just rip him apart?

supervenom
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Why would she get into his head when she can just rip him apart?

She would try to get him out of his Berserk state or try to reason with him. Sorry if I am making it sound like a story or anything, but thats what I think Jean would do instead of ripping him apart.

Brian Oswald
She would try to get him out of his Berserk state or try to reason with him. Sorry if I am making it sound like a story or anything, but thats what I think Jean would do instead of ripping him apart.
Well no. This is a fight isint it? Or is it a get Wolverine out of berserker mode challenge? Even if she did mind rape him and she somehow(which she wouldnt) passed out or something, Magneto can crush Wolverine by himself.

Alfheim
spite thread.

endrict
You guys (everywhere actually) use that term everyday. Fanboy this or fanboy that. I like Wolverine, but I like lots of other characters. I actually like Mags a lot more than Wolverine. So before using that term and becoming like everyone else, add to the conversation something constructive.

I am a fanboy but a old school one that believes wolverine is not a God, he will get his ass kick by Namor, Thor, superman, Wonder woman etc...

pretty much a dying breed of wolverine fans

Your the type of Fanboy that will think Wolverine is a God and can beat Sups, WW, Thor, Namor etc....

endrict
BTW Magneto and Jean...ethier one of them can take Logan with out teaming up.

supervenom
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Well no. This is a fight isint it? Or is it a get Wolverine out of berserker mode challenge? Even if she did mind rape him and she somehow(which she wouldnt) passed out or something, Magneto can crush Wolverine by himself.

Well the way I have seen her depicted, sometimes she isnt that strong with the mind reading, and I thought that since Wolverine was in this stage, she would get weakened or something.

The Magneto thing however I understand now. I figuered maybe he would be fast enough to dodge or whatever but I guess not.

Originally posted by endrict
I am a fanboy but a old school one that believes wolverine is not a God, he will get his ass kick by Namor, Thor, superman, Wonder woman etc...

pretty much a dying breed of wolverine fans

Your the type of Fanboy that will think Wolverine is a God and can beat Sups, WW, Thor, Namor etc....

Didnt I just say that I like Mags more than Wolverine? Everyone uses that term these days over and over again. Video game boards calling someone a PS3 Fanboy, and here too. You guys dont even know the person and you call them that. If thats all you are going to say, why waste your time?

Omega-level
Are people seriously discussing this? Not even someone who watched the movies only should have problems answering this. This thread should be close immediately.

Sparkz
Why is everyone having a go at this guy? He said he wasn't to sure when he made this thread, he hasnt even said Wolverine would win, he's not even tried to counter arguments, if nothing eles he's just asked questions from everyone so he can learn more and in turn he is being insulted, it may be a stupid thread but he is by no means a wolverine fanboy...all this hostility is bad for the soul you know.

Soljer
Calm down, guys. He isn't being some ridiculous fanboy, he's just confused, is all.

Like he said, he doesn't read TONS of comics all the time, he may not be aware of the fact that Magneto's shields have taken blasts from Galactus, he may not be aware of the fact that Magneto can manipulate the entire EM spectrum. He may not know that Magneto is one of the most powerful people on the planet.

Give him a break, hell. Everyone makes mistakes - and he isn't being mean or angry about it. He isn't even really flaming back after you flame him to begin with. He enjoys the debate, and he is just trying to learn.

Everyone starts somewhere. And this new member seems a LOT better than all the socks we've had recently.

supervenom
Thanks Sparkz and Soljer.

Funny that you mention those feats Soljer as I just Wikied Mags and it said the exact same thing about Galactus.

I know about the earths field, I saw a couple scans on it I believe. Just not sure exactly how strong he is besides Magnetism.

Glad to know some of you didnt take my post to heart smile

I guess I shall wiki the opponents prior to posting here. I know a few stuff on comic characters, just not the whole roster.

Soljer

Funny that you mention those feats Soljer as I just Wikied Mags and it said the exact same thing about Galactus.

I know about the earths field, I saw a couple scans on it I believe. Just not sure exactly how strong he is besides Magnetism.

I guess I shall wiki the opponents prior to posting here. I know a few stuff on comic characters, just not the whole roster.

Don't sweat it, man.

Also, you may wanna browse through the "respect threads" for some of the characters you're posting for. It archives some of their biggest feats.

The DC respect thread directory: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t388910.html

Marvel Directory: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t381644.html

Good luck, and enjoy your stay here at the KMC Comics Versus forums!

Grimm22
Wolverine trys to cut Magneto, Magneto throws his helmet through Wolverine and proceeds to turn Wolverine into gravy using only his headgear no expression

supervenom
Thanks Soljer. I have gone through the entire Thanos section some time ago, I like that place. Cheers.

Sparkz

Don't worry about it, recently we seem to have had a huge Wolverine vs anybody sort epidemic so people consider the make of any thread with Wolverine in who is outclassed a fanboy

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Don't worry about it, recently we seem to have had a huge Wolverine vs anybody sort epidemic so people consider the make of any thread with Wolverine in who is outclassed a fanboy

Some people take it a little too far, though.

I mean, Namor? Thing? Hercules?

These are people that CAN be cut and CAN be killed by Wolverine.

Sure, Namor or Hercules could just as easily one-shot Wolverine, but he isn't nearly as outclassed as some try to make him out to be.

There is a lot of residual, back-lash Wolverine hate on these forums.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Some people take it a little too far, though.

I mean, Namor? Thing? Hercules?

These are people that CAN be cut and CAN be killed by Wolverine.

Sure, Namor or Hercules could just as easily one-shot Wolverine, but he isn't nearly as outclassed as some try to make him out to be.

There is a lot of residual, back-lash Wolverine hate on these forums.

Very true, when Wolverine becomes involved people become agressive...people shud calm down and enjoy debates more...

Swanky-Tuna
Magneto doesn't need metal to handle Wolverine. Even without dipping into other forces, you can manipulate non-metallic objects with magnetic fields due to their natural charge. He could just pin him face first in a toilet.

grey fox
spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.