Wolverine vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
One day of prep, Battle in New York City, Who Win's?

Brian Oswald
What the hell is Wolverine going to do with prep time?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

Sharpen his claws, obviously....

Omega-level
What Wolverine can do to Magneto? Really, what? Magneto rips his adamantium off again and the battle is over.

8urs

Lose

python99

Pray

endrict
OMG STOP!!!!!!

King_Mungi
Didn't KharmaDog make a thread about this kinda stuff?

Grimm22
Unless Wolverine gets prep from freakin' Doom or Reed, he is screwed here

Alfheim
spite thread.

Badabing
I wish Digi and Tron were back. messed

steverules
I am off to make an Aunt May vs Galactus thread. They both get one day prep...who will win!?!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Didn't KharmaDog make a thread about this kinda stuff?

Yes I did, and the point seemed to be lost the the mentally challenged contingent of KMC.

NiņoAraņa
this needs to be brought back shifty

batdude123
*sigh*

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by batdude123
*sigh* people need to know stupidity, and conquer it.no expression

Wolverine2006
The best he can do is get Reed Richards to make some crazy gadgets for him...otherwise Wolverine is screwed.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The best he can do is get Reed Richards to make some crazy gadgets for him...otherwise Wolverine is screwed. really the only post needed here...this thread can be closed now.

Howard_Jones
You could give Wolverine a year of prep. Magneto's just gonna throw him into the Atlantic.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by steverules
I am off to make an Aunt May vs Galactus thread. They both get one day prep...who will win!?!

You people.

Always spiting Galactus. sad

bigbran
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
One day of prep, Battle in New York City, Who Win's? I bet you thin Wolverine can win, don't you?
That's the sad part of this thread...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
I bet you thin Wolverine can win, don't you?
That's the sad part of this thread...

I thought that was the funny part

Or maybe it's the 'one day of prep'

Hmm...

Tek888
this makes me wondering... where are digi and tron?
and you who created this thread, what were you smoking?messed

Howard_Jones
My question is, what is one day of prep gonna do for Wolverine? Even if he got some high-tech piece of equipment, it's not like he's gonna know how to work, and even then he's not gonna be able to pull the trigger because Mags will shield up and tear him apart.

This is just ridiculous.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tek888
and you who created this thread, what were you smoking?messed My question to you is, how do you know Digi and Tron are gone? You only came here yesterday... AJ?

Tek888
AJ?
no, but theyre moderators, and have seen many posting that they have been off some time

back on-topic

bigbran
AJ?
no, but theyre moderators, and have seen many posting that they have been off some time

back on-topic Well, if that is the case, then how come you didn't mention Paola?

Tek888
cause i dont really know anything about him

xmarksthespot
My question to you is, how do you know Digi and Tron are gone? You only came here yesterday... AJ? Digi and Tron have gone somewhere? messed I feel so out of the loop.

bigbran
cause i dont really know anything about him But, you joined yesterday, and you know that Digi and Tron took a leave, and they haven't been posting here that often?
Also if you have seen that they were Mods, wouldn't you also see Paola's name at the top of the screen?

Tek888
sorry, but this weird quix is beneath me... i am busy in the game vs-section.
later

bigbran
Wait, isn't Juggs, like your enemy? Galan too? The-Judge was you (also suprisingly the only thing you have spelt right), and harri was your ally.
That would explain how you would know them over people like Batdude, and why you would only write those names, since those are the ones you encountered.

Also, I find it odd, how in your last post, you accused me of reporting you to Storm. How the hell would you know that? The funny thing is that (judge/you) called Storm a b*tch before you got banned on one of your socks. You should never know who Storm is if you only watched this forum.

Oh I believe your Judge. AJ had better writing skills. And if you are AJ, then I'll be fooled.

I also find it odd, how in every post you write, you never insult Judge...
Since this thread will be closed anyway.

Tek888
that proves NOTHING

bigbran
that proves NOTHING Nothing, or everything?

Also, judging by your response, I am either wrong about what sock you are, or I hit the nail on the head.
And, also about your post, it sounds like I definately proved something.

Tek888
nothing, or everything. we will all find out when storm judges me

Brutacus
Nothing, or everything?

Also, judging by your response, I am either wrong about what sock you are, or I hit the nail on the head.
And, also about your post, it sounds like I definately proved something.

Let me guess you want to be a detective???
wink

bigbran
nothing, or everything. we will all find out when storm judges me It's called rerouting your computer. You did it before, if I'm not mistaken.Originally posted by Brutacus
Let me guess you want to be a detective???
wink Sure.

Tek888
rerouting computer? not my style. just shut up and leave me alone, okay? watch your own business

batdude123
and you who created this thread, what were you smoking?messed

^^^

JUDGE!!!!

magnuslives
cause i dont really know anything about him

HIM?!?

ShoopDaWhoop
Magneto would restrain Wolverine, and watch the pieces of flesh he cuts off him grow back. thumb up

batdude123
Originally posted by ShoopDaWhoop
Magneto would restrain Wolverine, and watch the pieces of flesh he cuts off him grow back. thumb up

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magnetoripslogansadamantiumoutqy9.jpg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7186154

magnuslives
when wolvies adamantium goes he gets mega powerful healing factor doesn't that count for anything?

Grimm22
Originally posted by magnuslives
when wolvies adamantium goes he gets mega powerful healing factor doesn't that count for anything?

Not really considering that Bone Claws Wolverine would get owned by D-Man laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by magnuslives

Hmm..

It could...

confused Prolong his suffering?

bigbran
rerouting computer? not my style. just shut up and leave me alone, okay? watch your own business How do I watch my business?
Also...Originally posted by batdude123
^^^

JUDGE!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.