what if...Superman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

If Superman threw Hulk into the Sun, can he survive? and could he get out?

supervenom
I doubt it.

He can heal from Physical Destruction. The only way I think you could would be to hit him in ground zero of a gamma bomb. Check this from wikipedia.

I think thats the only way to "kill" Hulk, and still then maybe he can come back. I think it depends on the radiation level. If there is still an ounce left, he can come back IMHO.

endrict
Bump Bump...

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Hulk>Supes smile

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk>Supes smile Why? This thread has NOTHING to do with power levels.Originally posted by supervenom
I doubt it.

He can heal from Physical Destruction. The only way I think you could would be to hit him in ground zero of a gamma bomb. Check this from wikipedia.

I think thats the only way to "kill" Hulk, and still then maybe he can come back. I think it depends on the radiation level. If there is still an ounce left, he can come back IMHO. You do know... that a sun is about... 10000000 times more effective than any bomb?

lorddreamer
what if... this thread gets closed? stick out tongue
and I still say Superman wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Why? This thread has NOTHING to do with power levels. You do know... that a sun is about... 10000000 times more effective than any bomb?

That's a wee bit conservative....

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
That's a wee bit conservative.... Just a number, so people can kind of figure it out...

Badabing
Superman makes the mistake to BFR Hulk to the Sun. In the Sun the Hulk adapts and begins to absorb solar radiation. After ample absorption, the Hulk catches a ride back to Earth via solar winds. Upon his return, Hulk seeks out Supes and absorbs all the solar power from him. A powerless Superman is smashed. Hulk wins!

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman makes the mistake to BFR Hulk to the Sun. In the Sun the Hulk adapts and begins to absorb solar radiation. After ample absorption, the Hulk catches a ride back to Earth via solar winds. Upon his return, Hulk seeks out Supes and absorbs all the solar power from him. A powerless Superman is smashed. Hulk wins! thumb up

Darkchoco
umm No, Hes not invulnerable to Burning. Hed be burned to a crisp

Badabing
Originally posted by Darkchoco
umm No, Hes not invulnerable to Burning. Hed be burned to a crisp
Nope. A weakened Hulk swam through liquid hot magma and endured the stress of a planet in the recent issue of Planet Hulk.

Darkchoco
Sun is Hotter than that and Hulk can only be turned into the Hulk if angered, What happens if superman doesnt do anything to anger the guy? Huh? huh?stick out tongue

Badabing
The Hulk hates blue tights and red capes. That makes the Hulk mad. As we all know, the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets.

Hulk mad = Hulk flex

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk mad = Hulk flex

Greatest representation of the Hulk.

Soljer
Nope. A weakened Hulk swam through liquid hot magma and endured the stress of a planet in the recent issue of Planet Hulk.

Temperature of magma? Seven hundred to thirteen hundred centigrade.

Temperature of the sun? Over thirteen mega kelvins.

Darkchoco
Thank Joo and what I said b4 Superman= Speed and Strength
Hulk= Strong and being fat as hell

long pig
Hulk would be disintegrated before his healing could start working. His atoms would be destroyed completely.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
Temperature of magma? Seven hundred to thirteen hundred centigrade.

Temperature of the sun? Over thirteen mega kelvins.
Doesn't matter. It's just dry heat for the Hulk. He is the strongest.

thanospimphand
hulk burns and shrivels up faster than my ballz on a cool winter's morn

long pig
What happens when Hulk gets mad? I just can't remember.

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig
What happens when Hulk gets mad? I just can't remember. Well, usually the end result of the Hulk's anger is mass-fanboy-orgasm.....

But that seems like an odd super power.

Badabing
Originally posted by thanospimphand
hulk burns and shrivels up faster than my ballz on a cool winter's morn
huh

messed

blink

eek! laughing laughing

Originally posted by long pig
What happens when Hulk gets mad? I just can't remember.
The madder he gets...........the STRONGER he gets!

This isn't fun without the Hulk fans.

juggernaut66666
huh

messed

blink

eek! laughing laughing

The madder he gets...........the STRONGER he gets!

This isn't fun without the Hulk fans.
You can be Devilgoblin II. stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You can be Devilgoblin II. stick out tongue That gives me an idea...

juggernaut66666
That gives me an idea...
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/499/orly35971fj8.jpg

MattDay
hulk dies miserably in the sun, he needs to have something left of him to regenerate, the sun will burn him completely off, no more hulk, plus did anyone know that superman can fly into the sun with no effort... gee that must make him more durable than hulk... well anyone with a brain stem knew that anyway

bigbran
Originally posted by MattDay
hulk dies miserably in the sun, he needs to have something left of him to regenerate, the sun will burn him completely off, no more hulk, plus did anyone know that superman can fly into the sun with no effort... gee that must make him more durable than hulk... well anyone with a brain stem knew that anyway Are you calling Devil Hulk du... I'm sorry, I couldn't finish that sentence... laughing

MattDay
... "oh i couldnt finish my sentence..." you know retards do try dont they! bless them

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by endrict

Hulk can survive easy. Plus, Superman can't get thrown the hulk into the sun (see what happens to Gladiator when he tries to do it)

Superman loses again, as usual and as his fans.

bigbran
... "oh i couldnt finish my sentence..." you know retards do try dont they! bless them Did you call me a retard?

MattDay
loses? again lol oo ee oo ah ah ting tang wolla wolla bing bang

Martian_mind
Did you call me a retard?

He did, go get him honey

MattDay
ur as mindless as the character you argue for! lol lol

bigbran
... "oh i couldnt finish my sentence..." you know retards do try dont they! bless them OK, since I see clearly what you said...

Maybe you should look at what I said before you go and flame someone.

You're calling me a retard, when you can't even comprehend what I was saying, nor could you have simply copied and pasted what I said, instead you had to not use proper English? I know, it's a hard language... about two years in elementary will cure that problem.

Here, let me say, slowly what I was trying to say, so that you can possibly hope to know what I was saying instead of the version you thought you saw:
I was asking if you were calling Devil Hulk a retard, since he thinks the exact opposite of what you said. I couldn't finish my sentence because the answer was obvious.
Quite hard to think about, wasn't it?

Maybe when you contribute more than "Superman wins" in every Superman thread, then, and only then, should you be calling people retards.

Go sit in the corner, and think about what you're posting next time.
P.S. I don't even like Hulk on the forums.

juggernaut66666
Oh now I get it! smile

DevilGoblin
hulk dies miserably in the sun, he needs to have something left of him to regenerate, the sun will burn him completely off, no more hulk, plus did anyone know that superman can fly into the sun with no effort... gee that must make him more durable than hulk... well anyone with a brain stem knew that anyway

you're ignorant

Hulk survived to Nova Flame that's >>>>> sun

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
you're ignorant

Hulk survived to Nova Flame that's >>>>> sun

Hulk smash

Anonimator
hulk cant survive in space (:

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Anonimator
hulk cant survive in space (:

not true he's been seen doing it (hasn't he?)

but the sun still kills him

h1a8
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
not true he's been seen doing it (hasn't he?)

but the sun still kills him

He can only survive for a matter of hours (he needs to breath).
Also, not only is the sun hot but the pressure is kazillons of times that of the deepest ocean. It will crush anything known in existance (if it doesn't disintegrate first).

h1a8
I just thought about something. With the seemingly infinite temperature and pressure and gravity the sun has I'm very surprised Superman can survive inside of it. If that is the case then logically there should be no humanoid ever physically beating (or even harming) him period. The pressure on the Sun would easily dwarf the strongest Marvel or DC humanoid's pressure of punch.

Brutacus
First of all hulk adapted to space, so he doesn't need to breath, same wen he goes in to water he adapts.
He survived in some hot situations, so he might adapt to the sun who knows.

And people need to realize we are talking comics, so if some dude can walk on the sun, of course it's not real.
Try to keep comics and real live separate.

h1a8
Originally posted by Brutacus
First of all hulk adapted to space, so he doesn't need to breath, same wen he goes in to water he adapts.
He survived in some hot situations, so he might adapt to the sun who knows.

And people need to realize we are talking comics, so if some dude can walk on the sun, of course it's not real.
Try to keep comics and real live separate.

Hulk can't adapt. He has special things on him to breath under water (they came with the Hulk). Anyway marvel says he can survive in space for a matter of hours. Are they liars or the writers?

Brutacus
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk can't adapt. He has special things on him to breath under water (they came with the Hulk). Anyway marvel says he can survive in space for a matter of hours. Are they liars or the writers?

Euh my dear boy he can adapt.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4947/vacuum9ll.jpg

xmeat
supes could never beat hulk anway except for grey and professor.

Badabing
Superman makes the mistake to BFR Hulk to the Sun. In the Sun the Hulk adapts and begins to absorb solar radiation. After ample absorption, the Hulk catches a ride back to Earth via solar winds. Upon his return, Hulk seeks out Supes and absorbs all the solar power from him. A powerless Superman is smashed. Hulk wins! Originally posted by Badabing
Nope. A weakened Hulk swam through liquid hot magma and endured the stress of a planet in the recent issue of Planet Hulk. Originally posted by Badabing
The Hulk hates blue tights and red capes. That makes the Hulk mad. As we all know, the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets.

Hulk mad = Hulk flex
All the Hulk haters and Superman fanboys need to understand that Hulks beats flying bricks who have speed and exotic powers. So you all can't say that 90% of his fights were PIS. Also, Superman has rarely used superspeed, T-Vo, etc. in his battles (see Death of Superman). So I guess 99% of Superman's battles were CIS on his part.

eek! shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Also, Superman has rarely used superspeed, T-Vo, etc. in his battles (see Death of Superman). So I guess 99% of Superman's battles were CIS on his part.

eek! SuperStupidity (a little known PreCrisis power)

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
eek! SuperStupidity (a little known PreCrisis power) mad cause he's right

The Fake Macoy
When the Hulk can survive his atoms being fused together, then he may live. I don't think he can survive that though, unless he's gotten some INSANE power ups.

harri
nope hulk cannot take the sun

xmeat
Originally posted by harri
nope hulk cannot take the sun you have no proof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.