Marvel fighter FFA (Free for all)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
This is a free for all fight between several of Marvel's top fighters.

Iron Fist, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Spider-man, Shen Kuei, Taskmaster, Nick Fury, Shang Chi, and Black Panther.

All combatants start in a football sized arena. No prep. Everyone is aware of everyone else at about the same time.

Alternate scenarios are weapons placed around, a fight on a city block, and anything else our twisted minds can come up with. smokin' I tried to avoid super powered guys and guys who were too powerful for this class of fighters. Most of these guys are just plain damn good fighters.

King_Mungi
Puck runs in and wonders why he is never mentioned in these sort of fight.

Seriously, there is just to many people to give an accurate outcome of the battle. With that many people anything is possible as it's not going to be one on one.

Soljer
Sabretooth or Spiderman.

The rest are just outclassed.

The Pict
Wolverine has survived more than anyone else here I think. It'd be him or Spiderman.

air beardey
deadpool ould blow them all up and then it owuld be him wolvie and sabretooth. where the winner would either be wolverine or dead pool.

StarsNeverFall7
I think there is a few too many people in there to give a decent outcome, spiderman and sabertooth really shouldnt be listed as their strength levels are far above anyone else you have listed. Take them out and knock it down to about 5 people and itd be eaiser to judge...

TricksterPriest
Wolverine has beaten Spider-man, in addition to others on the roster, but and last I heard, Sabertooth's healing factor was less than Logan's. Not to mention his adamantium skeleton was removed by Apocalypse. I say leave the thread as is. And if you think it's too chaotic, come up with a better scenario or tell how a specific guy could win.

King_Mungi
Actually as stated Sabertooth's healing factor is better than Wolverine's, and Weapon X gave back Sabertooth's adamintium skelton after he lost it.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually as stated Sabertooth's healing factor is better than Wolverine's, and Weapon X gave back Sabertooth's adamintium skelton after he lost it.

yes

Indeed.

But, still, Sabretooth and Spiderman are out of everyone elses' league.

King_Mungi
Well with so many people fighting at once, it's almost impossible to predict the outcome. Their all A-Class fighters.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well with so many people fighting at once, it's almost impossible to predict the outcome. Their all A-Class fighters.

Definitely.

I'd give Iron Fist pretty good odds against Spiderman, one on one. But even if Iron Fist took out Spidey, he may be tired from all the used up Chi, so he wouldn't be able to go on to win.

Thus, Sabretooth would steam roll everyone else.

King_Mungi
Indeed out of everyone I like Sabertooth's chances....only since Puck isn't there :P

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Definitely.

I'd give Iron Fist pretty good odds against Spiderman, one on one. But even if Iron Fist took out Spidey, he may be tired from all the used up Chi, so he wouldn't be able to go on to win.

Thus, Sabretooth would steam roll everyone else.

Sabretooth steam rolls black panther huh?

The Pict
Still think it's Wolverine for the win (I can feel the hate)

Omega-level
1) Deadpool: The guy has a very high level of skill, and is completely crazy, so he could beat most with randomness. Plus, his healing factor is 40 times more powerful than Wolverine.
2) Black Panther: With his vibranium suit, there's nothing than nearly all of them could do. Wolverine's adamantium claws included. Plus, he's more intelligent than nearly all the rest combined. But i don't see what he can do to hurt Deadpool.
3) Spidey: Don't have much skill, but agility and strength compensate.
4) Sabretooth: No one else is as much of a killer as he is. Stronger than Wolverine and with a healing factor as good as his.
5) Cap. America: Strategy and overall fighting skill would make him survive for a long time.

Soljer
More realistic would be:

1/2) Spiderman or Sabretooth
3/4/5)Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Wolverine

This, of course, isn't really taking into account T'Challas arctic vibranium claws. erm.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I think Daredevil would be one of the last fighters, simply because he could play particularily well to this kind of scenario- where he knows every thing that everyone is doing at any one moment.

Oh, and Spiderman ftw. stick out tongue

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
More realistic would be:

1/2) Spiderman or Sabretooth
3/4/5)Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Wolverine

This, of course, isn't really taking into account T'Challas arctic vibranium claws. erm.

So why make a list if you leaving out facts, fact is T'challa killed sabretooth already, and has got the better of spiderman before. Heck, Sabretooth didnt even land a hit, sooooo.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Apolloknight
So why make a list if you leaving out facts, fact is T'challa killed sabretooth already, and has got the better of spiderman before. Heck, Sabretooth didnt even land a hit, sooooo.

I don't think that fight is cannon.

xmarksthespot
Sabretooth or Spider-Man are the last standing.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I don't think that fight is cannon.

BP 6 or 7, during the HOM.

Yes, its cannon, because the HOM effected the 616, just ask Professor X, or countless other mutants.

xmarksthespot
That doesn't make the events that occurred in the intervening time necessarily cannon. It simply means that the Scarlet Witch's second remake of reality back to the way it was with some modifications is cannon.

SpunkySmurph
BP 6 or 7, during the HOM.

Yes, its cannon, because the HOM effected the 616, just ask Professor X, or countless other mutants.

Hasnt Capt said like a thousand times that while HOM is cannon, the flashbacks are not.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That doesn't make the events that occurred in the intervening time necessarily cannon. It simply means that the Scarlet Witch's second remake of reality back to the way it was with some modifications is cannon.

Opinions, this argument could go either way, for example, Wanda altered reality to her shaping, no one remembers earth 616 before wanda altered it, therefore it WAS REAL to everyone in the 616, she did not alter BP nor sabretooths powers, he was still a heartless killing machine, and BP was still the wakandian king, the things that happened during the HOM were cannon.

What if Scarlet which decided in the very next issue to alter reality again, and give the mutants there powers back in this said reality, would everything that happened thus far be considered non-cannon?

Apolloknight
Hasnt Capt said like a thousand times that while HOM is cannon, the flashbacks are not.

So capt is KMC's voice of reason these days. If he tells you jumping off a brigde is healthy, would you drink a gatorade, do some streches, then leap off in hopes of losing a couple pounds?

xmarksthespot
Opinions, this argument could go either way, for example, Wanda altered reality to her shaping, no one remembers earth 616 before wanda altered it, therefore it WAS REAL to everyone in the 616, she did not alter BP nor sabretooths powers, he was still a heartless killing machine, and BP was still the wakandian king, the things that happened during the HOM were cannon.

What if Scarlet which decided in the very next issue to alter reality again, and give the mutants there powers back in this said reality, would everything that happened thus far be considered non-cannon? In the HoM Sabretooth was killed. He is currently alive and part of Rogue's X-Men team, and iirc afaik has an adamantium skeleton. Him dying is subsequently not cannon.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In the HoM Sabretooth was killed. He is currently alive and part of Rogue's X-Men team, and iirc afaik has an adamantium skeleton. Him dying is subsequently not cannon.

Because wanda decided to return everything as it was after magneto lost it, had that not happened, we would still be in the HOM right now.

That fight between the two is a fair representation of there skill, no Sabretooth didn't have his adamantium skeleton, but he was still sabretooth, he didn't land a hit, and was killed in 2 pages.

You didn't answer my question, if wanda altered so the mutants got there powers back, would everything that has happened thus far be considered non-cannon.

SpunkySmurph
So capt is KMC's voice of reason these days. If he tells you jumping off a brigde is healthy, would you drink a gatorade, do some streches, then leap off in hopes of losing a couple pounds?

No. But, when it comes to matters concerning Sabertooth/Wolverine, I find him to be more credible then you. erm

Simply, because I take it to be his area of expertise, where he has shown alot of knowledge in the past.

Though, when it comes to alot of other stuff, don't take everything that he says to be correct erm

Apolloknight
No. But, when it comes to matters concerning Sabertooth/Wolverine, I find him to be more credible then you. erm

Simply, because I take it to be his area of expertise, where he has shown alot of knowledge in the past.

Though, when it comes to alot of other stuff, don't take everything that he says to be correct erm

Thats cool, the only problem with this is we are discussing if the HOM is cannon or not.

See what I mean.

SpunkySmurph
Thats cool, the only problem with this is we are discussing if the HOM is cannon or not.

See what I mean.

Right... and I'm simply reitterating a speech he made a dozen times on whether that appearance of Sabes is cannon.

Anyways, like I said, HOM is cannon, the flashbacks are not.

I think it's because the flashbacks were created by Wanda... while the actual action in HOM was the characters own actions. Because of that, it could have happened very differently. It's basically the difference between actors and sock puppets.

xmarksthespot
You didn't answer my question, if wanda altered so the mutants got there powers back, would everything that has happened thus far be considered non-cannon. I didn't see your question. The universe Wanda made is designated Earth-58163. Everything that has occurred since Wanda said "No more mutants." has been in Earth-616.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.