Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth revan202
Sith Academy

ok this game is still waiting permission from ush but this will be the game

It is 30 thousand years befor the rise of the Empire and on an unknown planet that is not marked on any republic star map A group of sith lords form on this planet to plot the massacre and the end of the jedi order. They soon form an academy to train new sith and will welcome Dark jedi who vou to destroy the jedi order. They new they needed help and powerful allies so they sent some of the sith lords out to find young children to teach them in the ways of the sith. These children can be any species as long as they are force sensitive. If they choose to learn the ways of the sith and to use a lightsaber they will come to this planet and choose the class of sith they want to be....sith assassin, sith weapons master, sith teacher or sith master and here is the info about these classes.

sith assassin: they learn to use the shadows as a weapon and to use stealth as there main weapon and they learn to use the force as a stealth weapon

sith weapons master: they learn the ways of comate with blasters, explosives and lightsabers

sith teachers: they will learn the ways of the sith and teach others the ways of the sith

sith masters: will master the ways of the sith and then teach other young ones to be sith

the sith lords will teach the children these ways anyway they want they will make up there tasks they need to perform to master there class

this will be the setup to be a young one who will train to be one of the sith classes
and after that will be the sith lord setup

young one setup to join

Name:
Class:
Items:
Backround:

this is the sith lord setup to join

Name:
Items:
Backround: (for sith lords tell how you fell to the dark side and your backround)

here are examples of characters for the game.

Young one character

Name: Jacen nores
Items: sith student robe, blaster
Backround: (give the home planet of your character and how he found out about the academy)

Sith lord character

Name: lord vilad (my character)
Items: Custom Sith lord robe
Backround: (for sith lords tell how you fell to the dark side and your backround)

ok the only rule I have for this game is to keep it only about the game if anyone has questions send me a pm.

Johns Mannequin
Wait for it to be approved, from now on don't make the thread until then. This will probably be closed.

KILLA420
hey when this gets permission, i want to join!!!!

Johns Mannequin
Don't post here till it's approved.

Darth revan202
well if anyone likes it say so in ushs thread on the top

Lord Merk
i love this game!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Merk
Name: Lord Merk
Items: Red Lightsaber
Backround: Dark heavin......i slayed my parents when i was 2

Darth revan202
the game has to open first

Lord Merk
Master when do i kill the simple minded fools!

Darth revan202
yo the game has to open first

Darth revan202
but u can make a character

Lord Merk
Name: Lord Merk
Items: 2 red lightsabers,blaster pistel
Backround: Dark Heaven At age 2 i slayed my Jedi Parents and laughed cruly while i burned there bodys

Darth revan202
stands in corner thinking this is what led him here

Darth revan202
thinking some more then looks at lord merk...you should find a student we need allies

Darth revan202
saying to lord merk we must wait now the time will come

Lord Merk
says to lord vilad yes my master the time will come to wipe out the jedi scume

Darth revan202
good good now we just need the permision for this game

Darth revan202
then says to lord merk then it will be time for the sith to rule the galaxy once again...

Lord Merk
Says to Lord Vilad yes my freind we the Sith shall own the Galaxy muhahahahahah

Darth revan202
ok no more post till the game opens

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
Don't post here till it's approved.

Darth revan202
i know

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

JaehSkywalker
... when would this be approved? i wanna join... *sorry for posting btw. big grin*

Darth revan202
i don't know when it should be open ush is being slow... smile

JaehSkywalker
okay.. will be waiting.. but while i'm waiting...

Name: Mirage
Items: sith student robe, and a small hunting knife from her father, a blaster
Backround: Her dad is a dark jedi who was killed by her mom, a jedi knight. since she's closer to her dad, she became angry and decided to hunt down all the jedi, when she came to the right age.

Darth revan202
ok your in but the game still needs to open

JaehSkywalker
yeah i know.... *sits and waits*

Blaxican
Ya know, something tells me that Ush wont even see this. He'll just think it's an old bumped thread and ignore it...

Darth revan202
what if i send him a pm

Johns Mannequin
He doen't like that, and you all shouldn't even be posting here, post in the thread at the top of the page that you want to join it, and he might give it the go-ahead.

Darth revan202
ok

Darth_Frost

KILLA420
Name: Lord Slash
Items: dual red lightsaber, 20 thermal detnators, sith lord robe,
Backround as a little kid he was trained in the jedi temple, grew power as a jedi, then he realized he did not need to take orders from them, his power far exceeeded his master's. so on one of their missions, he tokld his master that he was quitting the order and then slashed his masters arms and legs off, and left him there to die. he then join the secret sith order, and changed his name to Lord Slash.

Darth revan202
since ush isn't even probably going to look at this game so...why don't we just start it he mite think its an old one thats why he hasn't given it permission yet

Darth revan202
people just keep posting in here so he mite think that

JaehSkywalker
that's wrong. and you know it. stick out tongue

did you post in the thread up there already?

Darth revan202
yea

KILLA420
Originally posted by Darth revan202
since ush isn't even probably going to look at this game so...why don't we just start it he mite think its an old one thats why he hasn't given it permission yet
people just keep posting in here so he mite think that

so can we start RPing?

Darth_Frost
dunno...

Scorparium
Can i join please big grin
Here is my Bio

Name: Darth Vrillick
Race: Human
Items: Ordinary sith robe and hood.
Wepons: Double edged red sabre. Spare single bladed sabre
Backround: Darth Vrillick comes from coruscant.
He trained as a jedi from the age of six.
After training to the age of 19 he was summond to hunt down a Sith Master, the origins of whom are unknown.
Vrillick met with the Sith, and Vrillick and his master fought the Sith master before Vrillick realised the power of this warrior.
Vrillick stopped fighting, and plunged his sabre into the chest of his master.
Vrillick pledged alleigance to the dark side, and has been training since that day.

Darth revan202
yea your in

KILLA420
yea your in
PM me when you get permission, ok?

Darth revan202
ok

The Planet
Name: Apollo Cloud.
Species: Human.
Hair color: Blonde.
Eye colour: Blue.
Items: Dark Jedi Robes.
Homeworld: Alderaan.
Background: Parents were killed in an ambush by jedi when Apollo was 7, 3 years later he was found to be force sensitive by a sith lord and was taken to the sith academy.

Marxman
May I also join? I'll put a bio in when I get the OK.

KILLA420
ok
cool, i keep checking here everyday, hoping that it gets permission, this will kick ass

Darth_Frost
AH COME ON!!!!! CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
Marxman: i don't own this thread, but i think you can post your character bio and wait for frost to accept it.

frost: I Can't wait anymore too you know!

Darth_Frost
AH COME ON!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!

Darth revan202
yea make a bio for your character

JaehSkywalker
to revan: sorry! wrong member.. messed getting mixed up. all of yah have 'darth' before your names!

to everyone: CAN"T WAIIITTT!

Darth revan202
you only have darth in front of your names if your going to be a sith lord

JaehSkywalker
revan: meant your usernames.. smile

Darth revan202
o ok

KILLA420
did you get permission yet, cuz i cant wait?!?

JaehSkywalker
can't wait either... >.<

Marxman
I see there's an entire 15 years that aren't covered in the character making. Could I make a character that isn't necessarily a Sith lord but not some child that's just started training?

Darth revan202
yea a dark jedi or maby a sith soilder

Darth revan202
i wish ush would hurry

Marxman
Name: Gryll

Species: Cathar

Class: Fallen Jedi Padawan

Items:
Sith Training Saber
Sword with cortosis alloy blade
Sith Robe

Background:
A former Jedi Padawan. Because of his massive Cathar paws it was difficult for him to create his own lightsaber. This is why he never made it to Knight, even thought he believed he was more than ready to take on the trials. Frustrated by the lack of confidence his masters had, he became angry. He was warned by his master to control his emotions constantly. Eventually he became fed up with the Jedi, saying that it went against his very nature as a Cathar to ignore his emotions. He left the Jedi and made his way to the Sith academy.

A picture of Gryll

JaehSkywalker
okay... i know this ain't right... but...

just inviting some people to join Jedi Academy rpg for a while... we're out of members big grin

some Jedi masters... and some padawans... a sith lord... you know.. smile

welll... err.. thanks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.