Third Times The Charm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
First we had the WE LOVE WILL!! thread....it had a good run. a few pages of positives of will, but then we decided to kill it

Then there was the I Like Will thread. we destroyed it. made it to a jack/liz shipper thread, then it disappeared

now i'm trying for a third time, hopefully this time it can stay

no, its not a will/liz shipper
you can be a will fan without being a will/liz shipper

this can even be about orlando, just like the Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

PLEASE! dont ruin this. you guys didn't like it when KTTC blocked out our ideas, so i'd really like it if you guys dont bash will fans ideas. smile

love you all, and of course i'll always be a jack/liz shippper Happy Dance , but i thought a will/orlando thread was needed. wink

Chiki Mina
on behalf of mmoviejunkie

--------------------------------

This thread isnt to cause a chaos, and bash characters. It isnt about whos sexier, its about our own pleasure on talking about positive things.
So please dont ruin this and making it into a war shipper. I love Orlando and teasing him but I dont bash and offend. So lets keep it clean smile

CaptinJackLover
Will is a good person

im sorry bu that is all i can say...i will leave now smile

ivebeendepped43
JOHNNY ROX! WILL SUX!!!! ha! i already spoiled the fun!

mmoviejunkie
lol, thats okay....

well what about orlando? doesn't anyone like him??

CaptinJackLover
ok ivebeendepped i think u should just stay away from all threads that dont have to do with johnny/jack...

ivebeendepped43
ok, i swear i will stay off this thread.............................................................................................................................................................................................................most of the time*evil smile*

LovelyOne
I for one can say I don't have any emotional attachment to the character of Will..he never captured me like Elizabeth, Norrington and of course Jack Sparrow did big grin

with movie 3 that could change though..

but I'll force myself to say it...I......love.........w...ww....Wiilll sick

excuse me a sec!

*throws up in Will's buckle shoes*

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah agree with captainjackluver

CaptainJacksLuv
tru dat

mmoviejunkie
i agree lovelyone, but i just thought maybe there were some will fans, or at least orlando

Chiki Mina
this thread isnt to irritate you guys.

We have been god friends and supporting on you ppl with your opinions. Ivebeendepped I expected something more from a friend sad...guess not

CaptinJackLover
i should just stay out of this thread as well....i dont have much to say about the poor bloody stupid guy...o he is hot thou! big grin

Chiki Mina
thanx alot CJL.....friend

CaptinJackLover
ok sry mina....i love Will he great! a wondeful character who will become better and eassier to undertsnad as a person when the third movie comes out,....hopefully we will get to see more of him and respect him more than we do now

how was that?! big grin erm

LovelyOne
oh come on chiki she was only joking..

So was I...

CaptinJackLover
yea waty lovely said....thnx for backin me up big grin

Chiki Mina
nevermind....just keep on joking i dont care.
I cant be at kttc bc they bash at me bc im a jack/liz shipper
now i cant be here bc they bash at me bc i like orlando...

just keep joking

i give up

mmoviejunkie
alright you guys.....
here is the whole thing of Orlando Bloom on Extras:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KcoONty6eU

the beginning is kinda slow, but it gets funnier as it goes on
so enjoy smile

Chiki Mina
did you see one with daniel radcliffe? the guy who does harry potter lol. He plays a perv.

mmoviejunkie
lol, no i haven't
is the whole thing on youtube?

Chiki Mina
yeah

-savvychick-
guys...if you have nothing nice to say about will, y even waste your time posting here, just stay off so you dont offend people do like him, or maybe not even him, but orlando...even if you are just joking...if you dont have anything nice to say, just dont say anything at allbig grin

um, for the sake of staying on topic, i like the way that will looks when his hair is wetsmile and orlandos definately a cutiebig grin

mmoviejunkie
yup he is really cute

-savvychick-
mhmm...i have a picture with him and johnny in it...not in costumes or anything, just standing together...

it's a rather sexy picture too if i do say so myself...but i cant post it on here because im not at my house with my pictures...damn vacationssmile

mmoviejunkie
and thank you for sticking up for this thread!! there really isn't a point in posting if you dont have anything positive to say-its really annoying

and savvychick mina says:
she loves you and she gives you a cyber hug and kiss-lol

mmoviejunkie
oh thats alright...
hopefully this thread will still be here when you get back home-lol

in the meantime i'll try and find some orli fotos

a-k-a-amber
no comment

mmoviejunkie
okay dont tell me you guys dont think this guy is adorable!!!!

evilm0nki3
I like Orli, he is a very nice person...

and will is so stupid it's kinda funny and cute..

but that was only in pirates 1...

-savvychick-
hehe, i feel so special...

and amber, please, even little stuff like that, dont, because it's pointless, and kind've spamming

please dont think im mean or anything, im just saying that this is an orli thread, and if you're going to drag johnny or someone else into it, or even just leave meaningless comments like that, dont, because it's just a waste of our time and yoursbig grin

katelovespirate
there actually was a third thread already i think--- the "will is hot" thread. smile carry on.

mmoviejunkie
yeah i like orli, he's funny. i really like his laugh. cute....shit i gotta find that one clip of him on the grahm norton show, that was hilarious!

and will can be cute when he's being stupid. like when he first wakes up from the island and he's like "i'm glad to see you" to jack

and then when he says aye avast in the first one and jack looks at him like "you bloody idiot" and he looks back like "what?" that was really cute too

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
okay dont tell me you guys dont think this guy is adorable!!!! okay now in that pic he is very cute...

and savvy embarrasment sorry big grin wont happen again

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by katelovespirate
there actually was a third thread already i think--- the "will is hot" thread. smile carry on.

oh really? lol never saw it, well it didn't last very long so really didn't count

mmoviejunkie
okay look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyLw5vWNHkE

i love his laugh in this one, he's really cute

-savvychick-
oh yeah, i member the will is hot thread...

and will is cute when he messes up...cuz he's just learning to be a pirate, i mean, he was stuck as a blacksmiths apprentice his whole life...you can't just be born great...i wonder what jack was like when he was first startin his pirate ways...lol, oops, off topicbig grinhehe, silly me

and that is a really cute vid mmoviejunkiesmile

Chiki Mina
wow everyone is being nice for a change...

well the nazi aka mina is here loool so picture time!!

mmoviejunkie
lol, well i think will should become a pirate-he'd be way sexy....almost as sexy as jack(okay sorry just had to add that lol)

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
wow everyone is being nice for a change...

well the nazi aka mina is here loool so picture time!!

lol kay lets see!!

-savvychick-
yay...minas back...and pics...SCORE!!!

Chiki Mina
I like this one

-savvychick-
yumm...sexifulbig grin

mmoviejunkie
yes! muy caliente!

-savvychick-
is that spanish??

i dont speak spanishno expression...what does it mean?

mmoviejunkie
whoops sorry

means very hot

mmoviejunkie
or maybe you like french? ('cause in fact orlando speaks french)

tres chaud

-savvychick-
k, lol...

how do u post a pic? cuz i have one thats quite scrumdiddlyumpcious...but i cant figure out how to post itsad

hehe, i know a little frenchsmile

Chiki Mina

a-k-a-amber
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! i can say caviar! and escargo! AND i know what they mean big grin big grin

ummm fish eggs and snails.. i hope

mmoviejunkie
under the post reply theres a button that says upload file
click on that
and then click browse and find what folder the pick is on and then highlight it and then click open and then type whtever you want a post it

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! i can say caviar! and escargo! AND i know what they mean big grin big grin

ummm fish eggs and snails.. i hope

lol-why would you want to say that!?!?
nasty, i dont see how french people can eat that!

-savvychick-
lol..good job amber

but seriously...y?

and thanks mmoviejunkiesmile

a-k-a-amber
lol-why would you want to say that!?!? *sholders sag* well.... i dont really but thats all i know besides oui oui

Chiki Mina
...........uh............ lol

more pics!

mmoviejunkie
lol-aka amber

welcome savvychick

mmoviejunkie
yay more pics!!!

tres tres chaud!!!

Chiki Mina
lmao

Im happy that orli got to work with johnny. Johnny has so much experience and orli can learn a thing or two from him.

mmoviejunkie
^^ yep, he's good looking, a great guy, and learning from johnny would really do him good. he'd be an amazing actor!

-savvychick-
yep...and nvm the pics, my comp wont let me put them on...o well, and it was a really good one of him with no shirt onsad

maybe latersmile

Chiki Mina
Orlando is not that bad, actually hes pretty good for not having so much experience. Im sure so sure that johnny is helping him alot.

Johnny and Orlando are really really good friends. I dont understand the ppl who loves so much Johnny likes to bash on his friends like Orli lol I dont get it. If they love him so much why would they want to disrespect his friends? lool

-savvychick-
thats what i've always wondered...and so i've now decided to accept that any friend of johnny's, is a friend of mine

and he does pick quite sexy friends too...so good job johnnybig grin*pats him on back*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
thats what i've always wondered...and so i've now decided to accept that any friend of johnny's, is a friend of mine

and he does pick quite sexy friends too...so good job johnnybig grin*pats him on back*

lol-yay johnny! sexy friends are always best!

Orlando is not that bad, actually hes pretty good for not having so much experience. Im sure so sure that johnny is helping him alot.

Johnny and Orlando are really really good friends. I dont understand the ppl who loves so much Johnny likes to bash on his friends like Orli lol I dont get it. If they love him so much why would they want to disrespect his friends? lool

but he went to acting school. he wanted to be an actor....i mean thats not real experience, but it is some type. not like johnny who just randomlly became one

-savvychick-
hmm...well, we'll see which one proves better when orlando turns 43...lol

mmoviejunkie
lol-yeah

Chiki Mina
lmao yeah when he gets 43 lol

Chiki Mina

I rather pat him somewhere else stick out tongue

mmoviejunkie
^^haha wouldn't we all?

-savvychick-
definately....but this thread is for orlando...remember???lol...how easily we get lost in johnny's sexinesssmile

CaptinJackLover
lol...

well Orlando is sexy too so i htink we should stick with talking about orlandos sexiness (although not as great as johnnys) and leave all of johnnys sexiness at his 8478934793 threads smile lol

mmoviejunkie
lol-yay orlando's one thread and johnny's 8478934793 threads
haha

okay back to orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom..

l0l i jus love saying his name... its cute

-savvychick-
yep...he is quite sexy, with a very cute name...what do you think is his best movie?? anybody??

CaptinJackLover
lol-yay orlando's one thread and johnny's 8478934793 threads
haha

okay back to orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom..

l0l i jus love saying his name... its cute

o i gotta remember that...its fun to say hehehe big grin

mmoviejunkie
i've only seen him in pirates sad
but i wanna see him in haven...has anyone seen that??

oh and tell whats ur fav. movie of his also lol, dont wanna change the subject

CaptinJackLover
yep...he is quite sexy, with a very cute name...what do you think is his best movie?? anybody??

mmmm...not sure...*ponders*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
o i gotta remember that...its fun to say hehehe big grin

lol yeah

Chiki Mina
Dear Diary:

Todays date is 25th/November/2006

ITS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT PPL ARE ACTUALLY GOING ALONG WITH THIS THREAD!!! LET ME HEAR AN AMEN!!!!

-savvychick-
i havent seen any except troy and pirates...and pirates was the better of those two...smilei was wondering about it tho, so i asked so i could get an opinion...lol

AMEN to that chikibig grin

CaptinJackLover
Dear Diary:

Todays date is 25th/November/2006

ITS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT PPL ARE ACTUALLY GOING ALONG WITH THIS THREAD!!! LET ME HEAR AN AMEN!!!!

AMEN!!!! HALLELUJAH! LETS SING A SONG!

mmoviejunkie
ooh i wanna see troy real bad, i think i'm the only person alive who hasn't seen it!

mmoviejunkie
AMEN!!!! HALLELUJAH! LETS SING A SONG!

i 2nd that AMEN!

mmoviejunkie
ooh i wanna see troy real bad, i think i'm the only person alive who hasn't seen it!

just putting this on the new page....

-savvychick-
troy was ok...but i more went to see it for brad pitt then orlando when i didbig grin...lol

he plays a real wimpy character, but he's naked in a few scenes, so its purty koolsmiledefinately worth seeing, if not just for that

mmoviejunkie
lol, sweeet!

-savvychick-
yep...i saw it when i was like, 12, right, and since i've gone(openly) 'boy crazy'...and so my mom wont let me see it again...it's f***ed up i tell you *shakes head*

Chiki Mina
Ok im gonna post something here and im not yelling or arguing just making a point

This thread is an Orlando thread!! ITs not about Will and how he is better than Jack!!! This is not a debate thread on whos hotter!! We just want to appreciate Orlando also as we do with Johnny. So if you have nasty comments to say, I recommend you stick your tongue in your ass good and dont hurt others ppls feelings. We understand your opinions so respect ours. Keep the Orlando thread alive!!

this is for the idiots who thinks that its a deabte thread....ay ay ay

Thats all I have to say stick out tongue

CaptinJackLover
wow Mina i dont know what to think of that post....i was slightly scared and yet slightly wanting to burst out laughing big grin

but i agrreee

-savvychick-
i agree toobig grin

thats the point i was trying to make earlier...but i think urs works better, kinda just scaring them off...lol

mmoviejunkie
lol go mina!!!

yep...i saw it when i was like, 12, right, and since i've gone(openly) 'boy crazy'...and so my mom wont let me see it again...it's f***ed up i tell you *shakes head*

mothers....lol

-savvychick-
i know...now that i've started taking an interest in it more...she wont let me see itsad

mmoviejunkie
^^lol

Chiki Mina
PIC TIME!!!

mmoviejunkie
ooh yes sexy!

how's it go mina? me meoje los pantis...something like that

-savvychick-
omg...thats the best pic of him i've seen yetbig grin...good job minasmile

Chiki Mina
wow Mina i dont know what to think of that post....i was slightly scared and yet slightly wanting to burst out laughing big grin

but i agrreee

lmao its ok I luaghed when I read it so I was like damn I wrote all that? Than shoved an orbit gum in my mouth lol

Chiki Mina

mmoviejunkie
yeah i knew the accent part, just didn't feel like getting one...'cause its past tense...oh yeah i learned something from 3 years of spanish lol

-savvychick-
hehe, me moje los pantis...it sounds funny, lol

chiki, you should join our islandbig grin

Chiki Mina
island!! can we go to aruba, jamaica, and I wanna take ya

or to bermuda, bahamas, cme on pretty mama lool ok now I sound like a lesbo lmao

mmoviejunkie
lol, well we know you pretty well to know ur not

-savvychick-
lol...you can take orlibig grinthis is his thread after all

Chiki Mina
I wanna sing kokomo with Orli!!!

mmoviejunkie
whats kokomo?

Chiki Mina
aaa kokomo kokomo its like an 80s song from the beach boys

mmoviejunkie
cooool i like jesse....(the guy from full house)
sexy...

right orli.....

SarahB
lol just bout 2 say tht.. anwya orli is nt a bad guy hes actually quite kl even tho i admit Will cn be a bit stupid somtimes but ppl find tht cute lol... er (esp in potc 1 hehe)big grin er well yh thts wt i gotta say..

keep postin da pics!!big grinbig grin

Chiki Mina
another pic!! big grin

mmoviejunkie
wow.....

he is absolutly gorgeous!

Chiki Mina
He's mega yummy!!

CaptinJackLover
another pic!! big grin

WOOOOH! HOLY CRAP!!!! having a heart attack...mmm he is delish!

Chiki Mina
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/82/oooofforliik3.png

Mistypirate
good God Orli esta buenisimo. jawdrop

CaptinJackLover
ehh...thAT ISNt th best pic of him but still SEXY!

mmoviejunkie
couldn't take my eyes off that pic......

Chiki Mina
theres enough room for me to hump big grin

mmoviejunkie
hahah

ivebeendepped43
ok, announcement! i just wanna say *gulp* Orlando is ok. i dont totally hate him, alright. its just.......................Will. hes strange. but i will no longer bash Orli, ok? im sorry Chiki.

Chiki Mina
its ok IBD lets move on

more pics!

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/715/orlandobloomxx7.jpg

a-k-a-amber
surprise

mmoviejunkie
lol, i never noticed he had freckles....cute

Chiki Mina
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9628/16339lo7.jpg

mmoviejunkie
is that from haven?
i really wanna see that movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGUD827X0

(trailer)....sexy bad boy yum!

Mistypirate
Chiki why are you doing this to me. Im thinking about dumping Johnny and become an Orli lover...............................NOT big grin

Chiki Mina
YUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
its ok IBD lets move on

more pics!

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/715/orlandobloomxx7.jpg

ok Orli is now officially by back up love!!!! (johnnys firt of course!)

CaptinJackLover
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9628/16339lo7.jpg

delish!

mmoviejunkie
ok Orli is now officially by back up love!!!! (johnnys firt of course!)

totally agree with you on that one!!!

Chiki Mina
ok im sorry I had to post this before I go lool couldnt help myself

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1562/koh7fz2.jpg

Chiki Mina
room there for one more? lmao

CaptinJackLover
hehehe love it!

mmoviejunkie
haha
for me not you!!!

though in that pic his niple is in a weird position-lol

CaptinJackLover
yeah it kinda lloooks like he has a boob lol

Chiki Mina
his nipple looks like its being pinched by his armpitt

I could fix that big grin

a-k-a-amber
u know sometimes I worry about what you think when ur alone chiki lol

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
u know sometimes I worry about what you think when ur alone chiki lol

You dont wanna know stick out tongue ORBIT GUM!!

another pic

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7936/orlandobloom14zp3.jpg

a-k-a-amber
u know? my opinion is slowly starting to change about orli

Chiki Mina
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3950/orlandobloom48ms3.jpg

a-k-a-amber
yep sure is!

Chiki Mina
Im just going all nutty
I cant stop posting pics!!

Must..stop...urge..to..post..pics!!