nothing about everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
this thread is to talk about anything and get your feelings out about potc and debate about stupid stuff if you want. i like to do that so... your thoughts please about anything or nothing big grin

Mistypirate
I'm going to make some vanilla coffee.

Barker
Oh wow.

Just.. wow. no expression

Mistypirate
wow what? confused

-savvychick-
hehe, i enjoy vanilla coffee rather muchbig grin...but i had some ice coffee from dunkin donuts earlier...so im all set, lol..that may explain a little of the hyperness...its all making sense now........

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Barker
Oh wow.

Just.. wow. no expression

oh wow, ur pointless post really makes you cool....

does it make you feel better to bother others?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
hehe, i enjoy vanilla coffee rather muchbig grin...but i had some ice coffee from dunkin donuts earlier...so im all set, lol..that may explain a little of the hyperness...its all making sense now........

haha, maybe my starbucks explains my hyperiness!

Mistypirate
LOL yes that would explain caffeine+sugar=ohh boy eek!
I love ice coffee's, specially the coffee coolatas. They are awesome.

-savvychick-
YAY COFFEE!!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

Idiots+senseless=ignore big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol, kay good idea

SarahB
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Idiots+senseless=ignore big grin

ndi agree with tht one! lolbig grin

Chiki Mina
someone said coffeee!!!!!???????? COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE I loooove coffeee!!!!!!!!! And Capuccino!!! CAFFEINE CAFFEINE CAFFEINE!!!!
Jumpy jump

evilm0nki3
i want a frappuccino...

Barker
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

It's really worth more than this pointless thread.

Do you all know that there's a forum outside of this one called the Off-Topic forum?

That's where nonsense like this goes.

Mistypirate

Do you all know that there's a forum outside of this one called the Off-Topic forum?

Are you a new Mod? this job belongs to Roguepw25, if he wants to close this thread is up to him to do it. And, if you don't have an intelligent point to make I suggest you go somewhere else and express your senseless point of views. Thank you very much, and have a good day. Here's a smiley face for you. smile By the way my coffee was really good last night.

LovelyOne
OK IMMA RANT

It makes me feel so annoyed inside when they show adverts for DMC DVD on the TV and it suggests W/E as the main love story in it with that stupid passion-less kiss on the beach when its NOT a story based around their love story..AWE may be but DMC will always be Jack and Elizabeth's romance story and it just ****s me off how they are trying to do a bit of "damage control" and take even THAT away from us, as if to remind us it was always about W/E even with DMC and don't expect any J/E in the future etc..as if J/E meant nothing in the movie sad..they don't show any clips of like the persuade me scene where Jack and Liz were having amazing on screen chemistry which is partially what made the movie SO successful at this years box office..its like they are trying to subtly wing us off J/E in a way.. sad

seriously, to me it fels like they are saying "oh that was never meant to be anything more than a plot point for Elizabeth, Jack and Will"

Mistypirate
Are you f***ing kidding me? confused where did you see it? That is freaking ridiculous. mad That is BS BS BS.

LovelyOne
every advert..it never shows Jack/Liz together..it shows W/E or Jack on his own in clips..

also on the back of the DVD they are suggesting its al W/E..its a pic of them both put together and the ones of Jack are ones where he's on his own again

Mistypirate
Hopefully, is that they don't want to give anything away. Or is it just me always thinking positive. sad

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
OK IMMA RANT

It makes me feel so annoyed inside when they show adverts for DMC DVD on the TV and it suggests W/E as the main love story in it with that stupid passion-less kiss on the beach when its NOT a story based around their love story..AWE may be but DMC will always be Jack and Elizabeth's romance story and it just ****s me off how they are trying to do a bit of "damage control" and take even THAT away from us, as if to remind us it was always about W/E even with DMC and don't expect any J/E in the future etc..as if J/E meant nothing in the movie sad..they don't show any clips of like the persuade me scene where Jack and Liz were having amazing on screen chemistry which is partially what made the movie SO successful at this years box office..its like they are trying to subtly wing us off J/E in a way.. sad

seriously, to me it fels like they are saying "oh that was never meant to be anything more than a plot point for Elizabeth, Jack and Will"

Meh lol dont care. I they just try to focus on will/liz on adver to not spoil the fans. So for the ppl who havent seen it well, they are in for a surprise. But they always do that on trailers, so when you watch the movie it surprises you. Dont let it get to ya lol

LovelyOne

you know whee posts like this go?? PMs!
if you have a problem with the thread then PM rogue instead of wasting space..

Chiki Mina
GIIRRR WHOS BOTHERING YOU!!!!!??????

Mistypirate
That Baker dude, well I thing he has PMS or something.

Chiki Mina
what the **** is his problem??

Mistypirate
Pre-menstrual-syndrome.

LMAO there's 8 people playing twister in my living room, its a freaking mess. laughing out loud Its only a 4 player game. LOL

CaptinJackLover
hahahahah..no more than 4 people cna ply...thats how i always do it..but if theres too man people then we use to mats hehehe...but it gets confusing that way

Mistypirate
We only have 1 mat, laughing I was playing it. But is a freaking mess, I quit, everyone is messing around lol

CaptinJackLover
lol well when we plan on playing it we make sumone else bring theirs laughing out loud my family is a bit bossy when we need sumthing and dont wnat to get it ourselves teehee....but even when twister gets messy its still FUN!!!

Chiki Mina
heyy I alos suffer from pms lmao i know what it is

And I prefer DDR!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
LOL I'm going to get another mat, definitely big grin. But yea its fun as hell, I'm sitting here LMAO at this people. laughing out loud They are all nuts.

Mistypirate
What is DDR Chiki? confused

Chiki Mina
Dance Dance Revolution big grin

Its a dancing contest kind of thing!

CaptinJackLover
DDR is Dance Dance REvolution!!!!! wooh! so much fuin! even hto i suck!

Mistypirate
I have it to!!! big grin That is sooo fun.

Chiki Mina
I love captain jack songs!!

Dream a Dream I loooove DDR!!

Ill be back in a bit Im watching Flinstones marathon big grin

Mistypirate
LOL big grin

Gravitation
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I love captain jack songs!!

ME TOO!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Gravitation
ME TOO!

OMG cool!!! Whats ur fav?! My fav is Dream a Dream but I alos love The Race, Hey Ol Captain Jack, Together Forever, My Generation-OO I LOVE MY GENERATION!

crazychic
on ddr i like speed speed beethoven so im glad this forum is getting good use i love the way you guys r talking about random stuff its really whats the word im looking for.................................................................................................. random yeah thats it shifty so next topic who is totally bummed that tomarrow (sunday) is our last day of thanksgiving break sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.