Cloud and Sephiroth vs Sol and Ky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Battle inside the City of the Ancients.

Rivals and enemies join forces in the ultimate battle for supremacy. Clout fights Ky while Sol takes on the SOLDIER with the long-ass sword.

lightness
sol and ky because they don't have to go by the time bar and have wicked combos.

actually there's not much animation for ggx, besides the promo, and cloud/seph never used much magic, in ac.

sol/ky seem to have way better elemental summons with their lightning/fire seal.

Mesirus
Who the hell are Sol and Ky? give me links

thats pretty big talk for people i have never heard of (top of my head) against some of video games most famous characters

Remulous
Good fight! Sol and Ky are bad ass!

ESB -1138
Who are Sol and Ky!? Can someone give a link or something?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by lightness
sol and ky because they don't have to go by the time bar and have wicked combos.

actually there's not much animation for ggx, besides the promo, and cloud/seph never used much magic, in ac.

sol/ky seem to have way better elemental summons with their lightning/fire seal.

About that time bar, that's been lifted. Cloud's Limit Breakers are his Special Moves, while the Omnislash v.1 is his super while his v.2 is the one-hitter quitter.

Sephiroth doesn't need anything because he is that badass.

lightness
Ky/Sol are from the guilty gear series.

Mesirus
Cloud and Sephiroth - Heartless angel and Omnislash

IceJaw
But this isn't Safer Seph erm

Mesirus
And?

IceJaw
Safer Seph uses Heartless angel, not normal form Seph. erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
Safer Seph uses Heartless angel, not normal form Seph. erm

What's the difference? Sephiroth transformed into Safer Sephiroth. So why not now?

IceJaw
Just saying, besides, his separate forms are pretty different from eachother and gives him quite a power boost and stuff like that is usually specified by the thread-starter.

Emperor Ashtar
Kyo and sol win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.