silver surfer with his new power up vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
both teams have blood lust on who wins

Howard_Jones
Surfer's not downing the entire JLA.

endrict
yes he can....

Mindship
Against Flash + Martian Manhunter + Wonder Woman + Superman + Batman (with prep, natch')? ... Team wins.

The only way I see amp'd SS winning this is if amp'd SS can take down King Thor w/o a sweat.

Omega-level
Does the JLA have prep or not? If they do, they win the majority. If not, i would say thay SS wins most.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Even Amped Surfer is not beating the JLA. There are alot of JLA members. Depends on the Line up. But I can name at least 3 JLA members who can fight even amped surfer very well. Dr. Fate, Current Orion or Kyle Rayner.

thedude1948
No way can Surfer beat all of them.

ExtraMision5555
surfer loses, but provides a very moderate/minor challenge.

jrodslam
Whats his power up? I thought it was established that big G only allowed Surfer to use full power now and that he took away the restraints Surfer had. Did he really get a boost in power as well? And if so, how powerful is he now?

thedude1948
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whats his power up? I thought it was established that big G only allowed Surfer to use full power now and that he took away the restraints Surfer had. Did he really get a boost in power as well? And if so, how powerful is he now?

On top of him being overall more powerful. Supposedly he cant be killed now (that is why Annihilus hasn't killed him yet, and can only imprison him.) This hasn't been stated on panel just something an editor for the series has said.

batdude123
Surfer gets smashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.