comic versus forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rojel
superman vs apocalypse

rojel
well i think it is sups cauze his faster stronger(limitless) so tell me what you think

guy222
Originally posted by rojel
superman vs apocalypse

man of steel vs worshipper who stole tech
supes ftw wink

TricksterPriest
In a fistfight, I'm torn. Supes has the strength advantage, but Apoc has several other things over Supes, including total molecular control of his body, TP/TK, energy fields, energy weapons, energy absorbtion.......you know what? screw it. Apoc wins. curbstomp. Supes would get his energy drained, mind-raped, or Apoc would make some krytonite after finding out what it is from Superman's mind, or countless other ways.

Galvaclaw
Except Superman is extremely resistant to mental attacks. He can replenish his solar reserves in moments under direct sun light. Also Kryptonite is hardly a major threat to Superman anymore. Superman wins this.

TricksterPriest
I call bullshit on the mental attacks. How come Fernus took down the league then? Apoc has too many weapons. And krytonite still works last I checked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.