Mephisto vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Mephisto is fresh out of his realm and comes to Apokalypse for a 1 on 1 with Darksied...Mephisto has been thinking about it for weeks Darksied was suprised but gets a couple minuets of prep devil devil

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Mephisto is fresh out of his realm and comes to Apokalypse for a 1 on 1 with Darksied...Mephisto has been thinking about it for weeks Darksied was suprised but gets a couple minuets of prep devil devil

Mephisto. Darkseid is the #1 jobber laughing

Madvillain
Mephisto wins this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mephisto Loses to the silver surfer out of hell. How does he even beging to fight DS on Apok when DS is in his true form of power? DS wins.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mephisto Loses to the silver surfer out of hell. How does he even beging to fight DS on Apok when DS is in his true form of power? DS wins.

no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no

And that is all you can say. Mephisto has lost to Surfer but poeple are actually saying DS loses? WHAT?!!!!!

Howard_Jones
And that is all you can say. Mephisto has lost to Surfer but poeple are actually saying DS loses? WHAT?!!!!!

Got proof?

Endless Mike
Mephisto didn't lose to Surfer, he just couldn't get Surfer to willingly surrender to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mephisto didn't lose to Surfer, he just couldn't get Surfer to willingly surrender to him.

And you think DS, ruler of an entire planet, would?

Scoobless
Mephisto is better than people give him credit for.

Madvillain
Mephisto is being underrated here

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Madvillain
Mephisto is being underrated here

And SO Is DS. Especially ON his own planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And exactly what is Mephisto going to do to a being that cannot die?

juggernaut66666
Mephisto. When Surfer "beat" him .Actually Mephisto wasn't fighting back he was just fooling.Mephisto is atleast on Neron's level and Neron has easily killed a Darkseid avatar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Mephisto. When Surfer "beat" him .Actually Mephisto wasn't fighting back he was just fooling.Mephisto is atleast on Neron's level and Neron has easily killed a Darkseid avatar.

But the only being i"ve seen with the power to actually kill the actual DS is the Spectre. Mephesto is a beast, But I surely don't think He is going to beat DS on his home turf. Earth angel Supergirl couldn't even do it.

Mider999
what comic did darkseid defeat neron.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
what comic did darkseid defeat neron.
confused confused confused When did someone say DS defeated Nuron?

norrinradd43
Mephisto is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe...he is normally present when the LT holds court...The downfall to Mephisto is that alot of times there are guidelines to his abilities...I created this thread a while ago, im suprised people are just now catching a little interest. I did not intend for mephisto to be trying to trick darkseid just for him to bring him a straight up brawl with mephisto releasing all his might on darkseid which he normally does not do because he would rather have somebodies soul than kill them...but not this time...Big Red is out for blood here

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mephisto is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe...he is normally present when the LT holds court...The downfall to Mephisto is that alot of times there are guidelines to his abilities...I created this thread a while ago, im suprised people are just now catching a little interest. I did not intend for mephisto to be trying to trick darkseid just for him to bring him a straight up brawl with mephisto releasing all his might on darkseid which he normally does not do because he would rather have somebodies soul than kill them...but not this time...Big Red is out for blood here

Seeing as how DS has the respect of ALL of the Guardians, As well as the lords of Chaos and Order, I don't think He's going to be all that impressed with Mephisto. I remember a book where Mephisto got all angry at Worlock and Silver Surfer and he turned all devilish ready to kick some ass. They basically laughed him off.

jasofisc
isn't darksied the god the devil prays too? therefore mephisto prays to him therefore darksied is more powerful. Just joking (even though that was a cool line) mephisto is way more powerful then darksied and would seem nessary to where the oe shouldn't affect him. My reasoning there is that Mephisto is apart of the LT's court possession and is needed for that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jasofisc
isn't darksied the god the devil prays too? therefore mephisto prays to him therefore darksied is more powerful. Just joking (even though that was a cool line) mephisto is way more powerful then darksied and would seem nessary to where the oe shouldn't affect him. My reasoning there is that Mephisto is apart of the LT's court possession and is needed for that.

This fight is on Apokolips. Mephisto isn't his his wrealm. He loses. IN his wrealm, I give him the fight over anyone who isn't ETernity lvl.

norrinradd43
The fight is on Apok but it is just between Mephisto and DS nobody else

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fight is on Apok but it is just between Mephisto and DS nobody else

But it's still DS in his true Form. Mephisto won't be getting killed, but he will be getting a one way ticket via omega beam back to Hell.

norrinradd43
The beam would pass through him just as harmlessly as it did when silver surfer blasted him...DS will have to find another way other than just straight forward beam attacks

nvrbeenwthagirl
The beam would pass through him just as harmlessly as it did when silver surfer blasted him...DS will have to find another way other than just straight forward beam attacks

DS has Uber Telepathy. TP always seems to work on Demons and such. DS also has reality altering powers and power over souls. I'm sure he could use one of these to BFR mephisto.

darthgoober
DS has Uber Telepathy. TP always seems to work on Demons and such. DS also has reality altering powers and power over souls. I'm sure he could use one of these to BFR mephisto.
Mephisto could teleport back.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mephisto could teleport back.

Yeah he prolly would. DS isn't even the type of soul Mephisto would waste his time trying to get. Seeing as how DS can't die. And won't die unless by Orion's hand.

norrinradd43
When has mephisto ever been susceptable to Telepathy??

nvrbeenwthagirl
When has mephisto ever been susceptable to Telepathy??

When has mephisto every been very powerful outside of hell?

darthgoober
Yeah he prolly would. DS isn't even the type of soul Mephisto would waste his time trying to get. Seeing as how DS can't die. And won't die unless by Orion's hand.
No as in teleport back to the battle. DS can't really BFR Mephisto.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No as in teleport back to the battle. DS can't really BFR Mephisto.

Mephisto isn't impressive outside of hell.

norrinradd43
Mephisto is almost as powerful outside of hell when he originally comes out, kind of like Galactus after eating a planet...Big Red's powers weaken the longer he is away from hell

darthgoober
Mephisto isn't impressive outside of hell.
Sure he is. The only bad showings I can think of are against Black Panther(which was PIS to the 10th degree), and Warlock(who was using the Soul Gem on a spiritual plane).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mephisto is almost as powerful outside of hell when he originally comes out, kind of like Galactus after eating a planet...Big Red's powers weaken the longer he is away from hell

So how does he succeed where the Spectre cannot? What are mephisto's feats outside of hell that show me he can beat DS? I dont' know much about his feats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure he is. The only bad showings I can think of are against Black Panther(which was PIS to the 10th degree), and Warlock(who was using the Soul Gem on a spiritual plane).

Ds of course has power over souls as well. And the soul gem isn't infinite in power without the pg, so it doesn't take infinite soul power to beat Mephistor. I also find it PIS that SUperman beat DS. It was PIS to the !0th degree. Wouldnt' you agree?

norrinradd43
Sure he is. The only bad showings I can think of are against Black Panther(which was PIS to the 10th degree), and Warlock(who was using the Soul Gem on a spiritual plane). LOL, do you happen to have a scan of Mephisto loosing to Black panther...Geeze, thats worse than the Iceman freezing the Stranger's eyebeams

darthgoober
Ds of course has power over souls as well. And the soul gem isn't infinite in power without the pg, so it doesn't take infinite soul power to beat Mephistor. I didn't say it had infinite soul power. I said it was used in a realm where it was stronger.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl I also find it PIS that SUperman beat DS. It was PIS to the !0th degree. Wouldnt' you agree?
One incident(with prep, outside help, and complete ignorance of the situation on Mephisto's part) vs three incidents.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't say it had infinite soul power. I said it was used in a realm where it was stronger.

One incident(with prep, outside help, and complete ignorance of the situation on Mephisto's part) vs three incidents.

Each one involved the same silly writer I do believe. ANd all involved some outside factor. It was never a str8 up fight. Any of the other dozens of times they fought, Superman wasn't even on DS' radar he was so easy to beat. So it was PIS to the 10th degree. same and BP beating mephisto.

darthgoober
Each one involved the same silly writer I do believe. ANd all involved some outside factor. It was never a str8 up fight. Any of the other dozens of times they fought, Superman wasn't even on DS' radar he was so easy to beat. So it was PIS to the 10th degree. same and BP beating mephisto.
But the multiple showings is what brings down DS's average. If Mephisto lost to BP the same way three times, that would diminish his stature significantly also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the multiple showings is what brings down DS's average. If Mephisto lost to BP the same way three times, that would diminish his stature significantly also.

Considering DS has beaten Monel, Ultra Boy, and Precrisi Superboy, his average was already so high, That those 3 showing dont' do much. I could see if DS had been a C student and got 3 f's out of 12. yeah his average goes down. But he's been the top of the curve. Even with those 3 low showings, of which superman had help in all of them, DS' was so far ahead of the curve, he's still pulling an A average.

darthgoober
Considering DS has beaten Monel, Ultra Boy, and Precrisi Superboy, his average was already so high, That those 3 showing dont' do much. I could see if DS had been a C student and got 3 f's out of 12. yeah his average goes down. But he's been the top of the curve. Even with those 3 low showings, of which superman had help in all of them, DS' was so far ahead of the curve, he's still pulling an A average.
Dude you just don't get it. The difference is that DS's currently being portrayed as being less powerful(or was before he got the Ale), that wasn't the case with Mephisto. DS may be written up again latter on, but for right now he's been downgraded, and we go by their most recent incarnations.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude you just don't get it. The difference is that DS's currently being portrayed as being less powerful(or was before he got the Ale), that wasn't the case with Mephisto. DS may be written up again latter on, but for right now he's been downgraded, and we go by their most recent incarnations.

Before he's got the ALE, he has the Omega, his own power, creating Multiple Alternate Realities. Nuff said.

darthgoober
Before he's got the ALE, he has the Omega, his own power, creating Multiple Alternate Realities. Nuff said.
When?

nvrbeenwthagirl
When?
7 soldiers. I posted links yesterday.

darthgoober
7 soldiers. I posted links yesterday.
Doesn't that happen after he got the ALE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesn't that happen after he got the ALE?

The Omega isn't part of the Ale. The Omega is DS power. he has always had it. He used it to alter reality when he fought the legion. Im simply showing that he is entering back into his precrisis displays of power. Get ready.

darthgoober
The Omega isn't part of the Ale. The Omega is DS power. he has always had it. He used it to alter reality when he fought the legion. Im simply showing that he is entering back into his precrisis displays of power. Get ready.
If he has the ALE then it doesn't count as his own power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If he has the ALE then it doesn't count as his own power.

Um I said the OMEGA is clearly what DS is shown using. And he used these same reality altering powers in GDS. Which means the ale has nothing to do with it since he is clearly shown using them before. Also THe ALe isn't like some glove you can have taken from you. IT's a permanant power upgrade. Once youknow the equation, you can't unlearn it. Unless you want to say that Thanos' power really isn't his, since this dark source is really Death's power to Thanos. It's only thru her that he keeps it.

norrinradd43
Has Darksied show ability to empower others like Mephisto has with Flying Dutchman, Master Pandemonium, and Blackheart(although BH is supposed to be his son, he is technically Meph's creation) Not that that has anything to do with a heads up between the two, I am just curious, I am alot more familiar with Mephisto than Darksied

darthgoober
Um I said the OMEGA is clearly what DS is shown using. And he used these same reality altering powers in GDS. Which means the ale has nothing to do with it since he is clearly shown using them before. Also THe ALe isn't like some glove you can have taken from you. IT's a permanant power upgrade. Once youknow the equation, you can't unlearn it. Unless you want to say that Thanos' power really isn't his, since this dark source is really Death's power to Thanos. It's only thru her that he keeps it.
What the Hell are you even talking about? With the ALE upgrade it's entirely possible for him to do the thing that you said. But when has he created alternate realities without it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Has Darksied show ability to empower others like Mephisto has with Flying Dutchman, Master Pandemonium, and Blackheart(although BH is supposed to be his son, he is technically Meph's creation) Not that that has anything to do with a heads up between the two, I am just curious, I am alot more familiar with Mephisto than Darksied

DS has created beings vastly more powerful than Superman. He created Stayne. And other beings on SUperman's lvl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the Hell are you even talking about? With the ALE upgrade it's entirely possible for him to do the thing that you said. But when has he created alternate realities without it?

GDS

darthgoober
GDS
Describe the event in question.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Describe the event in question.
Great Darkness Saga. He totally owned the legion, using reality manipulation to do all kinds of funky stuff to them. He even switched planets around the galaxy with is mind. I dont' know if it was TK on a galactic lvl or Reality Manipulation, but he did it.

darthgoober
Great Darkness Saga. He totally owned the legion, using reality manipulation to do all kinds of funky stuff to them. He even switched planets around the galaxy with is mind. I dont' know if it was TK on a galactic lvl or Reality Manipulation, but he did it.
But he didn't actually create an alternate reality?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But he didn't actually create an alternate reality?

At that point in GDS, I would have to reread it. He has sent people to alternate realities. I don't know if of his own creation or not. The infinity man talks about being sent to some reality that took him a very long time to figure a way out.

darthgoober
At that point in GDS, I would have to reread it. He has sent people to alternate realities. I don't know if of his own creation or not. The infinity man talks about being sent to some reality that took him a very long time to figure a way out.
Well if he just sent people there then it isn't in his power to create them. Mephisto can BFR also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well if he just sent people there then it isn't in his power to create them. Mephisto can BFR also.

As I said, I don't know who's reality it is. It wasn't ever specifically stated. I do knwo that DS has been shown to manipulate reality. MOre than once.

darthgoober
As I said, I don't know who's reality it is. It wasn't ever specifically stated. I do knwo that DS has been shown to manipulate reality. MOre than once.
But you just said he's created alternate realities in the GDS. Remember...

GDS

nvrbeenwthagirl
But you just said he's created alternate realities in the GDS. Remember...

And under the circumstances, his reality manipulation we be an alternate for the person whom he is altering. NO way to tell how big of an altrenate reality it was. but it was reality manipulation. Which i'm sure it even bothers you that he has this power. which most forum posters seem to forget that he has.

darthgoober
And under the circumstances, his reality manipulation we be an alternate for the person whom he is altering. NO way to tell how big of an altrenate reality it was. but it was reality manipulation. Which i'm sure it even bothers you that he has this power. which most forum posters seem to forget that he has.
Creating an alternate reality is different than reality manipulation. Just because he can alter reality, that doesn't mean he can create one under his own power. And didn't you just say that he could have been using TK here....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.