360 vs ps3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth revan202
i heard alot of cool stuff about the 360 and the ps3 but i dont know witch one to get???

Captain SEX
Wolverine, wins.

In Fate's Hands
i'd go for the 360 or just wait 5 months to get the ps3 cause my brother plays the one at his work and all it does is freeze and f*cks up the disk just like the 360 did when they rushed to release it before the holidays.

BackFire
If you wanna get one now, get the 360. Has a number of great games already out, seeing as it's already a year into it's lifespan. Games like Gears of War, Oblivion, F.E.A.R, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Ghost Recon and Project Gotham Racing 3 are all outstanding. Also has a number of big games coming next year, like Mass Effect, Bioshock, Lost Planet and of course, Halo 3.

PS3 will have some great games in the future, but right now all it has is Resistance, and a Blu Ray player. Doesn't quite justify the steep cost.

Blanka
Originally posted by Captain SEX
Wolverine, wins.

Darth revan202
on the 360 can you use xbox games?

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

That thread exists for a reason, please use it.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.