Link, Zelda and Ganondorf vs Ryu, Sakura and M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tek888
who wins this sick fight?
ill side with the zeldateam. ganondorf can be knocked out, and that counts as a victory, so the sf-team has a chance. zelda has deadly magic, but link is the true force behind the team...
ryu is powerful as ever, the same goes for the two othersbig grin

IceJaw
Ganondorf will be only one left standing erm

Captain SEX
Pretty much.

Ryu or Bison could take out the other to by themselves...

Tek888
link > ryu
link > bison
link will be a challenge to them

Tek888
hey, IceJaw, can you PM your msn to me?? i have heard you know alot about capcom, and it would be nice to have an infosourcewink

Sin_Volvagia
Only Vega (dictator) and Ganondorf will be left standing. Vega wins because his psycho power exceeds any magic that Ganondorf has done (besides the whole darkness thing in the very Zelda game).

ScreamPaste
Nov 25th, 2006 05:04 PM

^ last post before yours. You done bumping ancient threads?

No End N Site
I'm guessin' the Zelda team, 'pendin' on Links equipment, IDK? This thread is like suppa old, tho.

BloodRain
Team LoZ. But it would be close as all you have to do for Dorf as a stun would make a win.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nov 25th, 2006 05:04 PM

^ last post before yours. You done bumping ancient threads?

Why tempt me? mad

ScreamPaste
He said knock out, not stun. stick out tongue
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Why tempt me? mad
Keep at it. Go ahead. Keep bumping Zelda thread after Zelda thread. It'll make you look intelligent infront of everyone on the forum, I swear. No one thinks it's a childish way to annoy Zelda supporters.

BloodRain
Stunned can be a sort of small knock out >.> <.<

ArtificialGlory
We need MOAR necro'd LoZ threads.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
We need MOAR necro'd LoZ threads.

Go find him. I'll go find threads that deserve revivals later.

Ridley_Prime
*sigh*

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*sigh* Hey, I wash my hands of this crap. >_> Been saying forever, LLLC doesn't start this stuff.

Ridley_Prime
I know. I was only sighing at Sin's thread bumping, which has gotten more annoying than ever. Next time he bumps something, I might as well report it.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I know. I was only sighing at Sin's thread bumping, which has gotten more annoying than ever. Next time he bumps something, I might as well report it.

Even if the thread has 0 posts?

Sad. sad Very sad. sad

Ridley_Prime
Okay, fine. Those are exceptional. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.