superman vs braniac with an evil twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
superman was off earth on mission with wondergirl and superboy when he is turned into a 6 year old child through magical means he returns to earth to find everyone on earth possesed by a nanotech version of braniac with braniac himself in captain marvel's body before anything else could happen superboy is also enslaved now can child superman and wondergirl defeat captain braniac and free earth?

derrick666
The real question is... can Doop beat Impossible man?! ahahahahahahahaha Doop!! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
I'm sorry, but that thread cracks me up laughing laughing Doop! laughing out loud

I don't think Superkid and wondergirl would win, unless they had PIS on their side.... Doop! laughing out loud

trolly_crouchjr
heres Doopy-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doop_%28comics%29

King_Mungi
Doop is actualy the first character to max out all the stats in the handbook (all 7's)

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Doop is actualy the first character to max out all the stats in the handbook (all 7's)

What about Odin?

I've never actually SEEN Odin in a handbook, but I'd imagine he'd be all 7's straight through. The only reason I see him being a 7 in fighting is because of his many thousands of years of fighting experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.