venom vs rune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
venom again plz answer

derrick666
Who is rune and what is his/her/its powers and abilitys?

King_Mungi
You talking about the Superman villian Rune?

Jvenom
Venom would win. Rune with a symbiote proved to be a match for Venom so Rune alone should be no match.

leonidas
hmm, i'm pretty sure rune devoured a symbiote in the xover he and venom had, but i seem to recall venom having an upperhand in the fight. i'd need to look back over the issue, but if he DID devour the symbiote, i'd likely have to go with rune.

rune was a tricky bugger to figure. he battled everyone from conan to thor to warlock (whom i belive he defeated at least once and forced into a healing cocoon) to the surfer . . . erm

Laminator_X
We need to pin down a power-level for Rune to answer this. Rune with cancer after getting H-Bombed would loose to Venom in a stand-up fight, but might sneak a win via cunning or vampirism. Rune in a "healthy" state beat Warlock, which is a serious feat.

harri
can i have some pics of rune vs venom plz

Sam Z
When they fought Venom did good against Rune with symbiote and without it, and Rune's bites weren't effective against Eddie.

harri
pics?

derrick666
Originally posted by harri
pics?
What the f**k?

harri
pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.