Storm/Havok vs. Red Tornado/Black Lighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO prep,

In the danger room with Plenty of other obstacles and scenary.

Rewmac
Red Tornado is a problem if Storm and Havok put up really (and I mean really, really, really) fast team work stopping Red Tornado before he starts his wind stuff they can take them out. If not they are probably going down.

The other theory might not be right. If Storm can counter Tornado's tornados than she can win. I'm using she, coz it would take then half of the Danger Room and effect Black Lightning and Havok. If she can't counter it then she is going down. Havok probably can take Black Lightning.

guy222
x-men

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Rewmac
Red Tornado is a problem if Storm and Havok put up really (and I mean really, really, really) fast team work stopping Red Tornado before he starts his wind stuff they can take them out. If not they are probably going down.

The other theory might not be right. If Storm can counter Tornado's tornados than she can win. I'm using she, coz it would take then half of the Danger Room and effect Black Lightning and Havok. If she can't counter it then she is going down. Havok probably can take Black Lightning.

Yeah, I agree with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.