Invisible Woman/Wonder Woman/Sersi vs. Thanos (Upgrade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these bad ass bitches from comics take down the more powerful version of Thanos?

The girls Get 1 day prep. no outside help from Husbands, God's, or Eternals. They can use every thing in thier power but the Godwave.

Thanos gets 5 minutes prep. He knows that they are coming.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

NiņoAraņa
no...they can't

Howard_Jones
Still no.

This kid has it out for Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Still no.

This kid has it out for Thanos.

Huh? If I had it out for thanos, I would have made it Thor, Orion, and Silver Surfer right? Or just Takion. I was just trying to make a good vs thread with three of the most powerful women in comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Howard_Jones
Most powerful women in comics?

Where is Moondragon or Phyla-Vell?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Most powerful women in comics?

Where is Moondragon or Phyla-Vell?

Moondragon is a telepath and still won't be any good against Thanos' superior Telepathic Defense. Also I have never thought of Moondragon as superior to Jean Grey or Saturn Girl or Maxima. Plus she isn't as known as the other three. I was going for well known names too. And I dont' know who phyla-vell is. And I didn't say the three most powerful women, i just said three of.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not? because Thanos would probably come out of his grave and smash their heads in collectivly

Howard_Jones
Moondragon is a telepath and still won't be any good against Thanos' superior Telepathic Defense. Also I have never thought of Moondragon as superior to Jean Grey or Saturn Girl or Maxima. Plus she isn't as known as the other three. I was going for well known names too. And I dont' know who phyla-vell is. And I didn't say the three most powerful women, i just said three of.

Phyla-Vell is a Vell, meaning siter of Genis and Hulkling, daugher of Mar-Vell.

Also, Moondragon with the Mind Gem is still crazy. Mind Gem > Jean Grey

Madvillain
There are much more powerful women in comics than these 3.

Anyway, Thanos beats some sense into them, and later makes them cook his dinner.

Soljer
Originally posted by Madvillain

Anyway, Thanos beats some sense into them, and later makes them cook his dinner.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NOt really. I can't think of any women more powerful than these three who wouldn't simply dwarf Thanos' own power. These three are his equal all together. If you combine them into one being, they would be his equal or better.

Howard_Jones
NOt really. I can't think of any women more powerful than these three who wouldn't simply dwarf Thanos' own power. These three are his equal all together. If you combine them into one being, they would be his equal or better.

I named two no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
I named two no expression

Moondragon is not more powerful than Thanos. Even with the mind Gem. And the other I dont know. BEsides if she is a vell, adding her in with any of these three would make the battle over powered. As it stands, these three have a good shot at beating thanos. Sersi turns Inv woman into walking adamantium while amping herself to high tier strength, IW puts her shields around WW while DIana swings away at thanos with the sword of hephestious. This fight is not easy for thanos in the least.

Howard_Jones
Alright kiddo, I'm gonna be nice because your from Chicago.

Sersi, Wonder Woman, and Susan Richards don't have enough stopping power. You're forgetting that Thanos is always two steps ahead of his opponents when facing them. He's faced the F4 before, so he knows what he's getting into. Wonder Woman isn't near Champion's strength, so anything she tries won't work. She's gonna end up getting flung around by her hair and tossed into other people.

As for Sersi, you're talking to an avid Avengers fan. She's never done anything to show that she's nearly as powerful as Thanos.

Trust me when I tell you this: Sersi, Phyla-Vell, and Moondragon with the Mind Gem would have been a smarter choice.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Sersi, Wonder Woman, and Susan Richards don't have enough stopping power. You're forgetting that Thanos is always two steps ahead of his opponents when facing them. He's faced the F4 before, so he knows what he's getting into. Wonder Woman isn't near Champion's strength, so anything she tries won't work. She's gonna end up getting flung around by her hair and tossed into other people.

As for Sersi, you're talking to an avid Avengers fan. She's never done anything to show that she's nearly as powerful as Thanos.

Trust me when I tell you this: Sersi, Phyla-Vell, and Moondragon with the Mind Gem would have been a smarter choice.

WW is as the spectre describes her, one of two of the mightiest beings in existance, so when does her strength not count? I dont' think Thanos is that far above her in strength. Maybe somewhere around the same lvl. And Moondragon means the big donut against Thanos. the mind gem doesn't amp her powers infinitely. Just alot. He can resist her. And moondragon's body is weak. She has no defense where as IW, WW, and Sersi all have superior Defense. I dont' know phyla-vell. And I think ur under estimating these girls Fire power. WW's weapons can hurt thanos. SO can sue's powers. She did crack a celestial's shields. ANd Sersi was able to knock out immortal herc. They do have what it takes, especially considering I gave them way more prep time than Thanos.

Howard_Jones
Well, I'm pretty sure that Spectre is mighter than Wonder Woman, and I could name a few more in DC that are as well. Also, Thanos has matched strength with Hulk before, and so forth.

Also, pick up some Warlock and the Infinity Watch and you'll see what Moondragon can do with that gem.

Also, you're forgetting the part where I said he's much smarter. Read Thanos Quest and you'll see what I'm talking about.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, I'm pretty sure that Spectre is mighter than Wonder Woman, and I could name a few more in DC that are as well. Also, Thanos has matched strength with Hulk before, and so forth.

Also, pick up some Warlock and the Infinity Watch and you'll see what Moondragon can do with that gem.

Also, you're forgetting the part where I said he's much smarter. Read Thanos Quest and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Um I dont' know the point of saying the spectre is mightier than WW. I know that. that is not what I said. I said that the spectre said that WW was one of two of the mightiest beings in existance. That would mean in all realities and times as the spectre can see all of them simultaneously. And I"d Wager that Moondragon couldn't beat WW nor sersi. She'd be dust. Especially since Her Tp won't work on either of them. like it wont' work on Thanos.

Howard_Jones
Um I dont' know the point of saying the spectre is mightier than WW. I know that. that is not what I said. I said that the spectre said that WW was one of two of the mightiest beings in existance. That would mean in all realities and times as the spectre can see all of them simultaneously. And I"d Wager that Moondragon couldn't beat WW nor sersi. She'd be dust. Especially since Her Tp won't work on either of them. like it wont' work on Thanos.

and her high level Telekenisis?

Also, that quote is from a Wonder Woman comic, isn't it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
and her high level Telekenisis?

Also, that quote is from a Wonder Woman comic, isn't it?

You mean like how many of the things said about thor, silver surfer, or superman are from thier own comics? what is ur point? and high lvl TK still means the big donut when WW is battering her with planet moving strength at Superior speeds. Or Sersi turns her into a brick. Moondragon is not my choice. get over it. she's urs.

Brian Oswald
Moondragon would be thousands of times more usefull than Sue. Sue gets killed pretty quickly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Moondragon would be thousands of times more usefull than Sue

So why dont' you guys go to every single freaking thread and tell the thread makers who they should use. You see the rediculousness of that. Just talk about the thread as it is made. And Sue can make WW and Sersi even more dangerous by making them even harder to hurt as well as invisible. Sue was my choice becuz I wanted her in it. If I wanted a high lvl Tp i would have picked maxima. She is better than moondragon in so many ways.

Maxima has high lvl Tp and TK. She can make copies of herself all with the originals powers. Superman lvl strength and speed and durability. Magnetic powers, as well as low lvl molecular conversion. flight and more. So if I just wanted Thanos to lose in a curb stomp yeah, Maxima, Sersi and Nova the herald would have been my choices, but I wanted a good fair fight.

Brian Oswald
You think the most powerfull version of Thanos cannot break through IW's force fields?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
You think the most powerfull version of Thanos cannot break through IW's force fields?

NOt easily. She has stood up to beings mightier than Thanos with her shields. And it's not like He would have time to just batter her until they broke. He'd be fighting off Diana and Sersi. Together, they with thier strength can over powerhim. And IW's shields added to sersi's own superior invulnerability and WW's high inv and Superior Shields would be too much for thanos to over come easily.

Brian Oswald
ok no expression

NiņoAraņa
NOt easily. She has stood up to beings mightier than Thanos with her shields. And it's not like He would have time to just batter her until they broke. He'd be fighting off Diana and Sersi. Together, they with thier strength can over powerhim. And IW's shields added to sersi's own superior invulnerability and WW's high inv and Superior Shields would be too much for thanos to over come easily. so you purposely spited Thanos?no expression

Supreme being
This battle will have to come down to a physical confrontation as Thanos punks the other two at what they do best, so in the end it will be wonderwoman vs Thanos and the answer is preety obvious.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Supreme being
This battle will have to come down to a physical confrontation as Thanos punks the other two at what they do best, so in the end it will be wonderwoman vs Thanos and the answer is preety obvious.

If you say Wonder Woman is stronger than Thanos, you get the Punch fist.

Supreme being

huh I said the answer is preety obvious and i dont think theres a lot of people who are going to say wonderwoman beats thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl

What the hell are you talking about? I dont know who is stronger. I said that they are somewhere in the same ball park. ANd I said TOGETHER Sersi and WW could over power thanos in hand to hand. But since Thanos has so many other powers, this fight would be more than just hand to hand, it would be blasts, blocking, skill and team work.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Supreme being
huh I said the answer is preety obvious and i dont think theres a lot of people who are going to say wonderwoman beats thanos.

Just giving you fair warning. big grin

Madvillain
ANd I said TOGETHER Sersi and WW could over power thanos in hand to hand.

COMPLETE and utter bullshit.

Thanos has bested Thor, Hulk, Thing and Hercules simultaneously. But it's Sersi and WW that will give him trouble?

You mean the same Thanos that held Tyrant to a stand still?

nvrbeenwthagirl
COMPLETE and utter bullshit.

Thanos has bested Thor, Hulk, Thing and Hercules simultaneously. But it's Sersi and WW that will give him trouble?

You mean the same Thanos that held Tyrant to a stand still?
Looks to me like Thanos has an orb in his hand. Maybe that had just a tad to do withit. F it, it had a whole lot to do with it. and thanos hasn't bested thor and hulk and thing and herc with his own power lvls. Thing isn't that high up on the food chain, hulk takes time to get very high, time Thanos wouldn't allow, besides even thanos himself has dreaded having to comfront the hulk, and was it immortal herc? Cuz Sersi knocked Herc on his ass. This fight is far from easy for Thanos or the girls.

Soljer
Looks to me like Thanos has an orb in his hand. Maybe that had just a tad to do withit. F it, it had a whole lot to do with it. and thanos hasn't bested thor and hulk and thing and herc with his own power lvls. Thing isn't that high up on the food chain, hulk takes time to get very high, time Thanos wouldn't allow, besides even thanos himself has dreaded having to comfront the hulk, and was it immortal herc? Cuz Sersi knocked Herc on his ass. This fight is far from easy for Thanos or the girls.

No, actually, this IS a pretty easy fight for Thanos.

darthgoober
That was Thanos several upgrrades ago. And he only dreaded a PHYSICAL confrontation. In other words, the two of them just standing there swinging. Even back then, Thanos could have taken him out with energy blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
No, actually, this IS a pretty easy fight for Thanos.

NOt really, Considering Each of these girls has very high durability. IW's shields have withstood much more than Thanos has dished. And WW is Uber tuff. Molecular dispersion won't work on her. And her bracelets have deflected the entire power of the greek Gods. Sersi is hella tuff. Not being able to be hurt unless by molecular dispersion. And since she herself is a higher manipulator than Thanos, I don't think he will be doing any of that. You underestimate the girls and over estimate Thanos. WW's Sword can kill Thanos, All she needs is one shot, and it would be up to the team to see if they can manage her a clean shot. Your only arguing against me becuz it's me. YOu know damn well each of these women on thier own is a major threat. Together they can match thanos. Your getting on my nerves now. Go find someone else to bother.

Soljer
NOt really, Considering Each of these girls has very high durability. IW's shields have withstood much more than Thanos has dished. And WW is Uber tuff. Molecular dispersion won't work on her. And her bracelets have deflected the entire power of the greek Gods. Sersi is hella tuff. Not being able to be hurt unless by molecular dispersion. And since she herself is a higher manipulator than Thanos, I don't think he will be doing any of that. You underestimate the girls and over estimate Thanos. WW's Sword can kill Thanos, All she needs is one shot, and it would be up to the team to see if they can manage her a clean shot. Your only arguing against me becuz it's me. YOu know damn well each of these women on thier own is a major threat. Together they can match thanos. Your getting on my nerves now. Go find someone else to bother.

I don't know why you assume I just have something against you. I thought we were friend's. I've always been VERY tolerant of your ignorance...does that not count for anything?

I'm hurt. sad.

Sue's shields have been ripped apart by less than Thanos - and her offense with them will be nothing to him. The only reason she could tear through celestials was due to her powers stemming from the same dimension as the celestials.

A trademark Thanos-pimp-smack and Wonder Woman's also out of the fight.

Then it's solely Sersi versus Thanos, and you'd have to be stoned to think that Thanos couldn't take that match.

Hell, I AM stoned and I know Thanos could take that match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know why you assume I just have something against you. I thought we were friend's. I've always been VERY tolerant of your ignorance...does that not count for anything?

I'm hurt. sad.

Sue's shields have been ripped apart by less than Thanos - and her offense with them will be nothing to him. The only reason she could tear through celestials was due to her powers stemming from the same dimension as the celestials.

A trademark Thanos-pimp-smack and Wonder Woman's also out of the fight.

Then it's solely Sersi versus Thanos, and you'd have to be stoned to think that Thanos couldn't take that match.

Hell, I AM stoned and I know Thanos could take that match.

Superman punched WW from the sun at light speed and she blinked for less than a second. THanos ain't taking her out with a pimp smack. Sue's shields have also stood better than thanos when she's pumped. And who says' sersi would have to take thanos on his own. the girls have prep and WW on thier side who is a master fighter. They know the best approach is for sue to provide Diana and Sersi with shields added to thier own tuffness and shields. Thanos is bad assed, but he's not bad assed enough to take these girls without a good long hard fight.

Soljer
Superman punched WW from the sun at light speed and she blinked for less than a second. THanos ain't taking her out with a pimp smack. Sue's shields have also stood better than thanos when she's pumped. And who says' sersi would have to take thanos on his own. the girls have prep and WW on thier side who is a master fighter. They know the best approach is for sue to provide Diana and Sersi with shields added to thier own tuffness and shields. Thanos is bad assed, but he's not bad assed enough to take these girls without a good long hard fight.

Uhh....

Yeah he is. wink.

thedude1948
Thanos 5 minutes of prep> the trio's day of prep. There isnt anything the trio can do to take Thanos out, there is PLENTY Thanos can do to take out the trio. Thanos is the guy who knocked Galactus on his ass, beat Silver Surfer into an inch of his life, and shrugged off an attack by Odin with minor damage. Thanos 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhh....

Yeah he is. wink.

Diana has faced Gods stronger and tuffer than Thanos on her own. He's not taking them easy. 5/10 even split.

Soljer
Diana has faced Gods stronger and tuffer than Thanos on her own. He's not taking them easy. 5/10 even split.

laughing

What's the point of even trying to talk sense into you? You're the poster that thought that Dianna could take Thanos solo, much less in a group with Sue and Sersi.

Thanos still beats down the trio for a healthy majority.

xmarksthespot
IW's shields are nothing. Physically to Thanos WW is insignificant. That leaves Sersi pretty much alone.

batdude123

If Diana fought top tier heroes or villains HALF as well as she does against these "gods" then she'd be Odin level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos takes this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

What's the point of even trying to talk sense into you? You're the poster that thought that Dianna could take Thanos solo, much less in a group with Sue and Sersi.

Thanos still beats down the trio for a healthy majority.

your a ****ing idiot. show me where I said Diana could take thanos solo. you ****ing freak, stop making shit up just to make me look bad and make urself feel better. ass hole. I NEVER said WW could beat thanos solo. Kiss my ass dick

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
If Diana fought top tier heroes or villains HALF as well as she does against these "gods" then she'd be Odin level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos takes this.

NOt easily.

Soljer
your a ****ing idiot. show me where I said Diana could take thanos solo. you ****ing freak, stop making shit up just to make me look bad and make urself feel better. ass hole. I NEVER said WW could beat thanos solo. Kiss my ass dick

I'm an idiot, yet you don't know the difference between your and you're? You lack proper punctuation and syntax? You act like a complete moron half the time?

Good reaction formation example, there.

Oh, and out of curiosity, what is an ass dick, and what is the proper way to kiss one? confused

xmarksthespot
your a ****ing idiot. show me where I said Diana could take thanos solo. you ****ing freak, stop making shit up just to make me look bad and make urself feel better. ass hole. I NEVER said WW could beat thanos solo. Kiss my ass dick http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

Badabing
your a ****ing idiot. show me where I said Diana could take thanos solo. you ****ing freak, stop making shit up just to make me look bad and make urself feel better. ass hole. I NEVER said WW could beat thanos solo. Kiss my ass dick Originally posted by Soljer
I'm an idiot, yet you don't know the difference between your and you're? You lack proper punctuation and syntax? You act like a complete moron half the time?

Good reaction formation example, there.

Oh, and out of curiosity, what is an ass dick, and what is the proper way to kiss one? confused Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html
Somebody had just been:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/owned_short_bus.jpg

boriquaking55
Very amusing thread big grin

Thanos in a generous majority

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
Somebody had just been:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/owned_short_bus.jpg NO one was ****ing owned. He was making up shit about me just to amuse himself. lying on me. Goddamnit you see how it feels when people make up shit about you all the time on this forum just to prove a point. **** you too. I'm done with this shit. I stayed away to see if you guys would cool down. your all still assholes and full of it. u can be assholes and make up shit about someone else. and I dont' give a god damn about errors and spelling. Of course i'm not going to proof shit on a ****ing forum. and further more, i have every right to be angry if this ****ing guy has been bothering me for no reason. just being a freaking troll. Now own that!!!

Soljer
NO one was ****ing owned. He was making up shit about me just to amuse himself. lying on me. Goddamnit you see how it feels when people make up shit about you all the time on this forum just to prove a point. **** you too. I'm done with this shit. I stayed away to see if you guys would cool down. your all still assholes and full of it. u can be assholes and make up shit about someone else. and I dont' give a god damn about errors and spelling. Of course i'm not going to proof shit on a ****ing forum. and further more, i have every right to be angry if this ****ing guy has been bothering me for no reason. just being a freaking troll. Now own that!!!

eek!

laughing laughing laughing

Storm
This is your last warning for foul language and member bashing nvrbeenwthagirl. One more offence, and you can take some time off the forums to contemplate!

Darth_Erebus
Sersi gives the girls a chance. It'll be close.

air beardey

what do u ahve against chicago?

Mrrungo Mu

laughing laughing out loud

bigbran
Thanos wins this.
After Diana gets taken out like butter, and IW, and Sersi stand up to him in a good fight... shifty

Badabing
whistle

Baldey
Thanks for the bump.

Never whatever is a dumbass.

bigbran
Thanos, easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Baldey
Thanks for the bump.

Never whatever is a dumbass.

My opinion is mine. your an *******. now we are even. Dick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos, easily.

Reread the op. They get everything within thier power but the God wave. Diana Can put on the guantlet of Atlas, and be more than a match for thanos in strength all by herself. Adding in Sersi's considerable Strength and They could out punch Thanos. As far as his other powers. All three have powers to block his powers. Sersi and Diana are non transmutable. And IW hopefully will shield up or stay out of site. IW can shield Diana and Sersi making them even tuffer for Thanos to hurt. All the while, Diana uses the sword of hephestious. I'm sure she can cut thanos if Wolverine could. This fight is not easy on Thanos in the least.

bigbran
Reread the op. They get everything within thier power but the God wave. Diana Can put on the guantlet of Atlas, and be more than a match for thanos in strength all by herself. Adding in Sersi's considerable Strength and They could out punch Thanos. As far as his other powers. All three have powers to block his powers. Sersi and Diana are non transmutable. And IW hopefully will shield up or stay out of site. IW can shield Diana and Sersi making them even tuffer for Thanos to hurt. All the while, Diana uses the sword of hephestious. I'm sure she can cut thanos if Wolverine could. This fight is not easy on Thanos in the least. Ummm, so now they get prep? To get all her weapons, wouldn't she need prep? Ok reread it. Thanos goes and gets the gun that he used on WM Thor.

Also, your using the pis that is Wolverine stabbing Thanos to support your arguement?

So, all of these guys can do more than Thor's godblast?

Also, what the hell is IW to Thanos? She is nothing. Her shields aren't as powerful as Quaser's.

thedude1948
How will they beat Thanos? None of them have enough power to put him down. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ummm, so now they get prep? To get all her weapons, wouldn't she need prep?

Also, your using the pis that is Wolverine stabbing Thanos to support your arguement?

So, all of these guys can do more than Thor's godblast?

Also, what the hell is IW to Thanos? She is nothing. Her shields aren't as powerful as Quaser's.

The OP asays they get prep. Did you read it? IW is powerful enough to make Thanos Notice. And She isn't there to attack him. She's there to Make Sersi and Diana even more of threats. Making them invisible+adding her shields to thier own defense makes them heavy duty threats.

Brian Oswald
eek! laughing laughing blink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
How will they beat Thanos? None of them have enough power to put him down. erm

The Guantlet of Atlas Gives diana considerable power to do it. NOw what would happen if Diana Decided to give the guantlet to Sersi? Sersi would beat thanos to a pulp. The girls can win this.

Soljer
The OP asays they get prep. Did you read it? IW is powerful enough to make Thanos Notice. And She isn't there to attack him. She's there to Make Sersi and Diana even more of threats. Making them invisible+adding her shields to thier own defense makes them heavy duty threats.

No she isn't.

Also, a single (mild) blast will obliterate her from existence.

One down, two to go.

Couple of Thanos-pimphands later?

Thanos, 10/10.

bigbran
The OP asays they get prep. Did you read it? IW is powerful enough to make Thanos Notice. And She isn't there to attack him. She's there to Make Sersi and Diana even more of threats. Making them invisible+adding her shields to thier own defense makes them heavy duty threats. Notice the edit.

There minds aren't invisble, and also, how exactly is this going to work?

I remember Thor unleashing a massive Anti-Force blast at Thanos.
It was huge.
When has these three ever done something like it?

thedude1948
The Guantlet of Atlas Gives diana considerable power to do it. NOw what would happen if Diana Decided to give the guantlet to Sersi? Sersi would beat thanos to a pulp. The girls can win this.

Sorry, not going to do it. The best the trio can hope for is a stalemate, and the stalemate would only last for awhile. The fact is Thanos can incapacitate or kill any of the trio. The trio can't incapacitate or kill Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No she isn't.

Also, a single (mild) blast will obliterate her from existence.

One down, two to go.

Couple of Thanos-pimphands later?

Thanos, 10/10.

You over estimate Thanos or Severely Under Estimate Diana and Sersi. Diana has been punched at light speed by Superman and Zoom. Thanos pimp slapping is not going to take her out. He's gonna have to actually fight to do that. And I guarantee Diana with prep is goign to be a monster as Sersi tells her all about thanos. She isn't coming Ill prepared. I bet a punch from Diana with the guantlet of Atlas will make thanos think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sorry, not going to do it. The best the trio can hope for is a stalemate, and the stalemate would only last for awhile. The fact is Thanos can incapacitate or kill any of the trio. The trio can't incapacitate or kill Thanos.

Really? Two Words. Magic Lasso.

bigbran
Thanos says that IW won't be able to get his notice.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7568/nvrbeenwithagirlownedsb6.th.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2955/nvrbeenwithagirlowned2pr7.th.jpg

Completely owned...
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5484/nvrbeenwithagirlowned3txz8.th.jpg

Conclusion:
If that motherf*cker can't give him a scratch, what the hell is IW going to do?

thedude1948
Really? Two Words. Magic Lasso.

Really? Gungnir > Lasso

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512631
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512641
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512650
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512666

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos says that IW won't be able to get his notice.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7568/nvrbeenwithagirlownedsb6.th.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2955/nvrbeenwithagirlowned2pr7.th.jpg

Completely owned...
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5484/nvrbeenwithagirlowned3txz8.th.jpg

Conclusion:
If that motherf*cker can't give him a scratch, what the hell is IW going to do?

And yet at other times, Thanos has been hurt by wolverine. Go figure. It was a storm. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not impressed. had it been a god blast, then I might think differntly.

bigbran
And yet at other times, Thanos has been hurt by wolverine. Go figure. It was a storm. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not impressed. had it been a god blast, then I might think differntly. IF we go by pis, Wonder Woman spars with Batman, go figure. Batman=Thanos?

It was an Anti-Force blast. Did you see a storm anywhere in the area?
Earlier Thor put down Mangog with less power.
He whipped out everything to beat Thanos.
Read the dialogue on the second page.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really? Gungnir > Lasso

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512631
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512641
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512650
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512666

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the lasso can capture beings far more powerful than Thanos. He can't break it, or snap it or get out of it. Once it's on, that is it. Resistance if Futile. try again.

bigbran
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the lasso can capture beings far more powerful than Thanos. He can't break it, or snap it or get out of it. Once it's on, that is it. Resistance if Futile. try again. So, how is she going to go invisible, stab Thanos, give Sersi power, and throw the lasso at the same time?

nvrbeenwthagirl
IF we go by pis, Wonder Woman spars with Batman, go figure. Batman=Thanos?

It was an Anti-Force blast. Did you see a storm anywhere in the area?
Earlier Thor put down Mangog with less power.
He whipped out everything to beat Thanos.
Read the dialogue on the second page.

WW also has the ability to lesson her power or something like that to give other's equal footing. She did it when she fought Black Canary.
I'm not buying ur example. Thor has used the God blast to hurt galactus. And galactus handily kicked thano's ass. made thanos beg for him to stop. Unless ur saying Thanos beats Galactus since he can stand up to "all" of thor's power and Big G couldnt'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, how is she going to go invisible, stab Thanos, give Sersi power, and throw the lasso at the same time?

She has done multiple things at once. It's three of them, She certainly wont' be alone.

Brian Oswald
Invisible woman will die from strain if thanos touches one of her shileds no expression

complexbrother
this would be a decent fight be in the end Thanos would have three wenches in his beck and call. why ? 'caus Thanos' is a PIMP !

bigbran
WW also has the ability to lesson her power or something like that to give other's equal footing. She did it when she fought Black Canary.
I'm not buying ur example. Thor has used the God blast to hurt galactus. And galactus handily kicked thano's ass. made thanos beg for him to stop. Unless ur saying Thanos beats Galactus since he can stand up to "all" of thor's power and Big G couldnt'. Good for her.
Your using pis though, which was my point.

Hey, did you even take a gander at the scans?
He used an Anti-Force blast on Thanos. He used a godblast on Galactus, not to mention, him doing that to Galactus was pretty much pis, and it was all explained in Thor annual 16.
So with the addition of being pis, Galactus was weak from fighting Ego.

Also, what does duribility have to do with strength?
By your example:
Spider-Man has hurt Hulk, but he hasn't done so to Wolverine.
Hulk has handily beat Wolverine, so are you saying that Wolverine can beat Hulk?

Also, Galactus was strong in his fight with Thanos, he was weak when Thor cheapshotted him twice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good for her.
Your using pis though, which was my point.

Hey, did you even take a gander at the scans?
He used an Anti-Force blast on Thanos. He used a godblast on Galactus, not to mention, him doing that to Galactus was pretty much pis, and it was all explained in Thor annual 16.
So with the addition of being pis, Galactus was weak from fighting Ego.

Also, what does duribility have to do with strength?
By your example:
Spider-Man has hurt Hulk, but he hasn't done so to Wolverine.
Hulk has handily beat Wolverine, so are you saying that Wolverine can beat Hulk?

Also, Galactus was strong in his fight with Thanos, he was weak when Thor cheapshotted him twice.

POint being, Thor Didn't use his most powerful weapon against thanos. SO I"m not impressed with thanos standing up to thor.

thedude1948
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the lasso can capture beings far more powerful than Thanos. He can't break it, or snap it or get out of it. Once it's on, that is it. Resistance if Futile. try again.

Too bad Thanos can teleport...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Too bad Thanos can teleport...

So can Diana. She can follow him. The Sandle's of Hermes will allow her to Tp and even cross dimensions. Plus, once the lasso is on, you can't act without Diana wanting you to. All they have to do is get it on him. or touch him.

thedude1948
So can Diana. She can follow him. The Sandle's of Hermes will allow her to Tp and even cross dimensions. Plus, once the lasso is on, you can't act without Diana wanting you to. All they have to do is get it on him. or touch him.
So if she lasso'ed the Living Tribunal he couldn't act without her wanting to?

bigbran
POint being, Thor Didn't use his most powerful weapon against thanos. SO I"m not impressed with thanos standing up to thor. Ok, so now Diana can do more than Thor did?
Your not impressed?
Good for you, because Wonder Woman is going to do more than that.
Oh, and you also think IW can do more than this too, since that is my main point in the first place...

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if she lasso'ed the Living Tribunal he couldn't act without her wanting to?

Now your being silly. The lasso and the living Tribunal represent aspects of the same thing. The Lasso can't break becuz it represents the truth of the universe. The LT is judgment and righteousness and order. The two wouldn't work against each other. They are part of the same order that holds all things together. And how the hell would she get the lasso around him? When He could just wipe out the instant that she was born. Don't be silly. The LT has nothign to do with this discussion.

bigbran
Now your being silly. The lasso and the living Tribunal represent aspects of the same thing. The Lasso can't break becuz it represents the truth of the universe. The LT is judgment and righteousness and order. The two wouldn't work against each other. They are part of the same order that holds all things together. And how the hell would she get the lasso around him? When He could just wipe out the instant that she was born. Don't be silly. The LT has nothign to do with this discussion. So, your putting the Lasso, and LT on the same level?
laughing
"The two wouldn't work against each other."
That's definately overating her right there.

Also, I recall a time when it got broke.

thedude1948
Plus, once the lasso is on, you can't act without Diana wanting you to. All they have to do is get it on him. or touch him.
Thanos has complete control over his body (all eternals do), and Mental attacks don't work on him. So basically he can act whenever he wants to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, your putting the Lasso, and LT on the same level?
laughing
"The two wouldn't work against each other."
That's definately overating her right there.

Also, I recall a time when it got broke.

It sure did get broken, In an alternate elseworlds story. ANd I"m not putting the lasso on the same lvl as the lt. I said they work for the same side and the same thing. Maybe you should stop being an ass and stop looking for shit to say just to try and put me down. What the lasso represents is as great as the LT. IT represents absolute truth. even this, the LT cannot deny. since he represents the one who is the truth.

bigbran
It sure did get broken, In an alternate what if story. ANd I"m not putting the lasso on the same lvl as the lt. I said they work for the same side and the same thing. Maybe you should stop being an ass and stop looking for shit to say just to try and put me down. What the lasso represents is as great as the LT. IT represents absolute truth. even this, the LT cannot deny. since he represents the one who is the truth. No, I remember someone breaking it...

Ya you are. They might represent the same thing (no they don't), but that doesn't mean that they are on the same side.

Mephisto represents evil, Lucifer represents that, but they wouldn't cancel each other out.

LT represents judging the multi-verse, the WHOLE multi-verse!

Also, maybe you should stop calling people names, and stop being so paranoid. Not everyone is out to put you down.
Does this mean that no one can disagree with you? Calm down, it's called debating. I disagree with you, so you start flaming?
Maybe others have done so, but find where I did it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, I remember someone breaking it...

Ya you are. They might represent the same thing (no they don't), but that doesn't mean that they are on the same side.

Mephisto represents evil, Lucifer represents that, but they wouldn't cancel each other out.

LT represents judging the multi-verse, the WHOLE multi-verse!

Also, maybe you should stop calling people names, and stop being so paranoid. Not everyone is out to put you down.
Does this mean that no one can disagree with you? Calm down, it's called debating. I disagree with you, so you start flaming?
Maybe others have done so, but find where I did it?

When you didn't read what I was responding to and then you decided to tell me what I meant. No where in my post did it say the Lasso was on the same lvl as the LT. but you chose to say that is what I said. People do that all the time on here. I'm not going for that bs anymore. say exactly what I said.

bigbran
When you didn't read what I was responding to and then you decided to tell me what I meant. No where in my post did it say the Lasso was on the same lvl as the LT. but you chose to say that is what I said. People do that all the time on here. I'm not going for that bs anymore. say exactly what I said. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lasso can't break becuz it represents the truth of the universe. The LT is judgment and righteousness and order. The two wouldn't work against each other. They are part of the same order that holds all things together.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again, where in that does it say that I put the lasso on the same lvl as the LT? IT DOES NOT. your just being an ass now.

thedude1948
I put the lasso on the same lvl as the LT.
no

Soljer
laughing

Wow, I knew nvr was a fanboy, but the Lasso being equal to the Tribunal? Jesus...

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

Another ass I see. Chew on glass and swallow.

bigbran
Again, where in that does it say that I put the lasso on the same lvl as the LT? IT DOES NOT. your just being an ass now. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The two wouldn't work against each other.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And again when did I say they were the same lvl. Jesus and God wouldn't work against each other since they are on the same side either. But God is still above jesus. You can check live poisonous spiders.

thedude1948
Another ass I see. Chew on glass and swallow.

lol I was just joking around.... But really the lasso isn't going to control Thanos, he has complete control over his body and immune to telepathy.

Soljer
And again when did I say they were the same lvl. Jesus and God wouldn't work against each other since they are on the same side either. But God is still above jesus. You can check live poisonous spiders.

If you follow Judeochristian mythology, then Jesus is God incarnate, Jesus IS God, as a part of the trinity.

They are just as much the same as they are different.

To put it in terms you may understand; if Jesus were to 'fight' God, it would be an utter stalemate.

The Living Tribunal versus the Lasso, though? laughing

bigbran
And again when did I say they were the same lvl. Jesus and God wouldn't work against each other since they are on the same side either. But God is still above jesus. You can check live poisonous spiders. I thought Jesus was god incarnated...

Also, LT would work against the lasso.
Is there proof otherwise?

LT doesn't do the same thing as the lasso.
LT is the multi-versal judge.

I didn't know the lasso was the multi-versal judge...

They aren't the same thing, and if the lasso started to destroy universe ( laughing ), LT would destroy it.

bigbran
If you follow Judeochristian mythology, then Jesus is God incarnate, Jesus IS God, as a part of the trinity.

They are just as much the same as they are different.

To put it in terms you may understand; if Jesus were to 'fight' God, it would be an utter stalemate.

The Living Tribunal versus the Lasso, though? laughing Originally posted by bigbran
I thought Jesus was god incarnated...

They aren't the same thing, and if the lasso started to destroy universe ( laughing ), LT would destroy it.
F*cking eerie...scared

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought Jesus was god incarnated...

where the **** did I say they were the same thing? Not once did I say that. I said they represent the same side. The lasso represents universal truth. if you break the lasso, you unmake the universe as it is the truth that holds reality together. it's the reason the lasso is unbreakable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually jesus was following the orders of God. If you read the bible, then you know jesus was upset at having to be on the cross, and he called out to god and asked why he had to go thru all that pain. and why god had turned his back on him. They are not one and the same. They are part of the same whole. Just as Truth and judgment are part of the same whole.

bigbran
where the **** did I say they were the same thing? Not once did I say that. I said they represent the same side. The lasso represents universal truth. if you break the lasso, you unmake the universe as it is the truth that holds reality together. it's the reason the lasso is unbreakable. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The lasso and the living Tribunal represent aspects of the same thing.

Soljer
Actually jesus was following the orders of God. If you read the bible, then you know jesus was upset at having to be on the cross, and he called out to god and asked why he had to go thru all that pain. and why god had turned his back on him. They are not one and the same. They are part of the same whole. Just as Truth and judgment are part of the same whole.

Read up on some judeochristianity. Take a theism class, or something. God and Jesus are one and the same in Christian mythos.

EDIT: Bigbran: Eerie indeed. I would say 'great minds,' but I'm not quite a braggart...wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read up on some judeochristianity. Take a theism class, or something. God and Jesus are one and the same in Christian mythos.

EDIT: Bigbran: Eerie indeed. I would say 'great minds,' but I'm not quite a braggart...wink.

They are not one and the same. That would be crazy. God would be schitzoid then. Since Jesus actually prayed to and talked to and even cried out to God. So your telling me Jesus was a loon? He cried out to himself?

nvrbeenwthagirl

you proved my point. I said they represent the same side. Never once does it say they are equal or the same. Thank you for proving my point.

bigbran
you proved my point. I said they represent the same side. Never once does it say they are equal or the same. Thank you for proving my point. You said they represent the same thing.

Soljer
They are not one and the same. That would be crazy. God would be schitzoid then. Since Jesus actually prayed to and talked to and even cried out to God. So your telling me Jesus was a loon? He cried out to himself?

Yes.

It's the trinity, represented by the Father (God), the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. They are all aspects of the same being, as a whole, God.
From Wiki:

There are SOME sects of christianity which renounce the trinity, (Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons, if I recall correctly), and actually believe that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three SEPARATE entities, each completely divine in their own way, but they are the minority as far as christians go.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said they represent the same thing.

Does it say anywhere that they are EQUAL. DID I SAY THEY HAVE EQUAL POWER? Batman and Superman both represent the same thing too. They wont' be fighting each other. not in thier right minds. Again. When did I say they are equal?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Yes.

It's the trinity, represented by the Father (God), the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. They are all aspects of the same being, as a whole, God.
From Wiki:

There are SOME sects of christianity which renounce the trinity, (Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons, if I recall correctly), and actually believe that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three SEPARATE entities, each completely divine in their own way, but they are the minority as far as christians go.

They dont' represent three seperate beings. But they are three aspects of one being. A human being has a mind, body, and soul. All differnt from each other yet representing the same part of the whole.

Soljer
They dont' represent three seperate beings. But they are three aspects of one being. A human being has a mind, body, and soul. All differnt from each other yet representing the same part of the whole.

Three aspects of one being.

You said it yourself.

God is Jesus is the Holy Spirit. One being.

bigbran
Does it say anywhere that they are EQUAL. DID I SAY THEY HAVE EQUAL POWER? Batman and Superman both represent the same thing too. They wont' be fighting each other. not in thier right minds. Again. When did I say they are equal? You were using them in the same sence that they were equal, sure change it now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Three aspects of one being.

You said it yourself.

God is Jesus is the Holy Spirit. One being.

No. You gotta read the word more. Jesus was the Very first creation of God. He was called the Word. the bible says the word became flesh. God used the word to create everything else. It even says, let us make man. He was refering to the word. This word, was gods, and thus part of God, and yet at the same time, the only true child of God. His only creation that was as powerful as himself. They are all of God as is everything, but they are not God.

bigbran
No. You gotta read the word more. Jesus was the Very first creation of God. He was called the Word. the bible says the word became flesh. God used the word to create everything else. It even says, let us make man. He was refering to the word. This word, was gods, and thus part of God, and yet at the same time, the only true child of God. His only creation that was as powerful as himself. They are all of God as is everything, but they are not God. Wait, are you calling my teacher a liar?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, are you calling my teacher a liar?

Ask urself this, if jesus and God were one and the same, then how come jesus is the son? inferring that he is the created one. also ask ur self this, why would jesus be upset at God when God turned his back on him at the cross if they were one and the same?

Soljer
Ask urself this, if jesus and God were one and the same, then how come jesus is the son? inferring that he is the created one. also ask ur self this, why would jesus be upset at God when God turned his back on him at the cross if they were one and the same?

Because, though Jesus was god in flesh, he was...flesh.

After the crucifixtion, and the following ressurection, he was no longer flesh, but a wholly divine being. Part of the trinity, part of the larger 'God,' that is neither father nor son, but just...God.

Jesus is God is the Holy Spirit.

Unless you're mormon or a jehovah's witness, that is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because, though Jesus was god in flesh, he was...flesh.

After the crucifixtion, and the following ressurection, he was no longer flesh, but a wholly divine being. Part of the trinity, part of the larger 'God,' that is neither father nor son, but just...God.

Jesus is God is the Holy Spirit.

Unless you're mormon or a jehovah's witness, that is.

NO i'm not. They are all part of the being that is God. But they are not all the same. My hand is part of my total body. So is my head. But they do not encompasse me just becuz they are part of me. without God, there is no jesus or holy spirit. But that cannot be said opposite. God existed before there was a holy spirit or a jesus. So you see, they are not all the same. But they are all one.

complexbrother
It sure did get broken, In an alternate elseworlds story. ANd I"m not putting the lasso on the same lvl as the lt. I said they work for the same side and the same thing. Maybe you should stop being an ass and stop looking for shit to say just to try and put me down. What the lasso represents is as great as the LT. IT represents absolute truth. even this, the LT cannot deny. since he represents the one who is the truth.

It got broke during the storyline Golden Perfect . the the earth Mage Rama Khan snaped it like it was a regular string. and it was all cannon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
It got broke during the storyline Golden Perfect . the the earth Mage Rama Khan snaped it like it was a regular string. and it was all cannon.

I dont' have that story. To break it would unravel the truth itself. Even in the wonder woman books, it says it has never been broken. So i gotta see that. Which books is this storyline in?

Soljer
Wait, are you sure that it was Rama Khan that broke it?

I thought the Lasso broke because Diana betrayed her duties; after which all of reality began to unravel.

Superherovandal
can we stay off of religion in a COMIC forum. and if WW happened to get the lasso on Thanos, he'd be very helpless to it. Its NOT telepathy. Its power of the Presence. It was given to Gaea by a Higher Power which can be inferred as Presence. So Thanos ain't gonna resist it at all.

Madvillain
Thanos would snap Wonder Woman's neck with no problem. Sersi poses no threat whatsover..she's is Surfer's league, and he is nothing compared to Thanos. Sue? Lol Well all I have to say is poor Sue.

He wins 10/10

LordFear
What the hell are you talking about? I dont know who is stronger. I said that they are somewhere in the same ball park. ANd I said TOGETHER Sersi and WW could over power thanos in hand to hand. But since Thanos has so many other powers, this fight would be more than just hand to hand, it would be blasts, blocking, skill and team work.

There is no way that Thanos is in WW ballpark!!!C'mon man, are we talking about the same Thanos here?

RSSR
Thanos wins, and rather easily at that. He knows what he's going up against with Invisible Woman, he's more than likely fully aware of Sersi's abilities, they're both Eternals god's sake. With pre-made plans for each, he spends the next 4:59+ minutes with full concentration on Wonder Woman.

She's gonna end up getting flung around by her hair and tossed into other people.

Now that would be hilarious

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RSSR
Thanos wins, and rather easily at that. He knows what he's going up against with Invisible Woman, he's more than likely fully aware of Sersi's abilities, they're both Eternals god's sake. With pre-made plans for each, he spends the next 4:59+ minutes with full concentration on Wonder Woman.

She's gonna end up getting flung around by her hair and tossed into other people.

Now that would be hilarious

IT would be except WW is going to be wearing the guantlet of atlas, her battle armor and carrying the sword of hephestious.

boriquaking55
IT would be except WW is going to be wearing the guantlet of atlas, her battle armor and carrying the sword of hephestious.

Ok, so you just made the arguement for everyone else. The fact that WW needs all that to have a chance shows how much superior Thanos is to her normally

bigbran
I already said it, Thanos goes and gets the gun that stopped Thor.
I'm not even going to say that Thanos can also do that attack normally... because he can, but then, what is the use of prep?

Or... Thanos calls his armada...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Ok, so you just made the arguement for everyone else. The fact that WW needs all that to have a chance shows how much superior Thanos is to her normally

DUh, why the hell would I have her on a team if thanos wasn't superior? why would I give the girls so much prep if thanos was easy to beat? Just what is your poitn?

bigbran
Thanos wins... unless they can do more than this of course...
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4993/infintywars0614mj6.th.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9776/infintywars0615lr8.th.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5060/infintywars0616pi2.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/148/infintywars0617kg4.th.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2817/infintywars0618xy9.th.jpg

They can of course, so I guess the girls win.
(since you know, the Anti-Force blast wasn't impressive)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos wins... unless they can do more than this of course...
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4993/infintywars0614mj6.th.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9776/infintywars0615lr8.th.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5060/infintywars0616pi2.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/148/infintywars0617kg4.th.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2817/infintywars0618xy9.th.jpg

They can of course, so I guess the girls win.
(since you know, the Anti-Force blast wasn't impressive)

You do realize thanos has been hurt by far less as well. Using PIS showings in a story that needed to be driven doesn't really help the case. every one has already agreed he wins. Some jus tthink not easily, while others think it's a cake walk for him.

bigbran
You do realize thanos has been hurt by far less as well. Using PIS showings in a story that needed to be driven doesn't really help the case. every one has already agreed he wins. Some jus tthink not easily, while others think it's a cake walk for him. And, what has he been hurt by? Are you going to say, Wolverine, Galactus, Omega, Odin, Tyrant?
What else?

Taking two blows by Magus is damn impressive. Find the pis.
Just for your information.
Magus has an incomplete IG, he was missing the Reality Gem.
Basically, he used the Power Gem there.

He was hurt there, if you didn't notice, just not KOed.

And actually, you haven't exactly admitted they would lose.
Debating is about swaying opinions, which is what I'm trying to do.

thedude1948
You do realize thanos has been hurt by far less as well. Using PIS showings in a story that needed to be driven doesn't really help the case. every one has already agreed he wins. Some jus tthink not easily, while others think it's a cake walk for him.

Please give some examples of Thanos getting hurt by far less.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And, what has he been hurt by? Are you going to say, Wolverine, Galactus, Omega, Odin, Tyrant?
What else?

Taking two blows by Magus is damn impressive. Find the pis.
Just for your information.
Magus has an incomplete IG, he was missing the Reality Gem.
Basically, he used the Power Gem there.

He was hurt there, if you didn't notice, just not KOed.

ANd I can gaunrantee that Diana using the guantlet of atlas, and Sersi using the other, you do realize there are two, is going to make Thanos feel it. He is not going to just win this fight. It'll take more than his brute strength and a couple of blast.

bigbran
ANd I can gaunrantee that Diana using the guantlet of atlas, and Sersi using the other, you do realize there are two, is going to make Thanos feel it. He is not going to just win this fight. It'll take more than his brute strength and a couple of blast. Yes, I did say he would easily win this fight (off topic), but that was before I seen prep.

Feel, and KO are also two different things.
There are only two times, that I can recall, Thanos being KOed (right now).
When Odin Powered Thor, snapped his power, and made it normal Thanos vs Odin Powered Thor, with power belts around his legs, arms, and other regions.
And Squirrel Girl.

Now, he may feel it, but I would find it hard to believe that they are going to KO him.

Thanos does have more than Brute Strength and a couple of blasts, but that is what gets the job done most of the time.

Also, I remember a Atlas getting his arm snapped against All-Star Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, I did say he would easily win this fight (off topic), but that was before I seen prep.

Feel, and KO are also two different things.
There are only two times, that I can recall, Thanos being KOed (right now).
When Odin Powered Thor, snapped his power, and made it normal Thanos vs Odin Powered Thor, with power belts around his legs, arms, and other regions.
And Squirrel Girl.

Now, he may feel it, but I would find it hard to believe that they are going to KO him.

Thanos does have more than Brute Strength and a couple of blasts, but that is what gets the job done most of the time.

Also, I remember a Atlas getting his arm snapped against All-Star Superman (I think it was Atlas).

The guantlets of Atlas multiply the wearers strength and invuln by ten. I dont know what it will do to sersi's other powers, but giving both of them ten times thier power is a whole lot for thanos to deal with. Then Diana is going to be on the uptake in those sandles of hermes. and that sword. Thanos is going to win. but he's going to come out bloody and worse for the wear. Can Sue make a bubble in Thanos' brain or in a softer part like his eyes? Thanos wins this solely on his name alone. Cuz everyone thinks thanos is the baddest bad guy out there.

bigbran
The guantlets of Atlas multiply the wearers strength and invuln by ten. I dont know what it will do to sersi's other powers, but giving both of them ten times thier power is a whole lot for thanos to deal with. Then Diana is going to be on the uptake in those sandles of hermes. and that sword. Thanos is going to win. but he's going to come out bloody and worse for the wear. Can Sue make a bubble in Thanos' brain or in a softer part like his eyes? Thanos wins this solely on his name alone. Cuz everyone thinks thanos is the baddest bad guy out there.
Oh OK, but that still doesn't change that Atlas got his arm snapped... evil face

Wait, how is both Diana and Sersi going to get this gauntlet?

No Sue, couldn't. If anything, Sue is going to be the one getting killed.
Also, Thanos could mind rape Sue, to really put her out of this fight.

No, Thanos wins this because of debating.
In a regualr match, they get slaughtered, but since somehow they have all of Diana's equipment, I'll still be inclined to say Thanos... a lot harder though for the win.

Hmm... I haven't debated for Thanos in a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh OK, but that still doesn't change that Atlas got his arm snapped... evil face

Wait, how is both Diana and Sersi going to get this gauntlet?

No Sue, couldn't. If anything, Sue is going to be the one getting killed.
Also, Thanos could mind rape Sue, to really put her out of this fight.

No, Thanos wins this because of debating.
In a regualr match, they get slaughtered, but since somehow they have all of Diana's equipment, I'll still be inclined to say Thanos... a lot harder though for the win.

Hmm... I haven't debated for Thanos in a while.

There are two guantlets. When artemis first came out, she had on both of the guantlets. One was lost in the battle with the white demon wizard guy. But for this, I gave diana access to all her previous equipment and powers except the Godwave. Of course with that, the fight would be over with Thanos being a stain. So I didn't want to make it to easy for the girls.

bigbran
There are two guantlets. When artemis first came out, she had on both of the guantlets. One was lost in the battle with the white demon wizard guy. But for this, I gave diana access to all her previous equipment and powers except the Godwave. Of course with that, the fight would be over with Thanos being a stain. So I didn't want to make it to easy for the girls. Well, does only one gauntlet give them that strength, or both of them together?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, does only one gauntlet give them that strength, or both of them together?

Each Guantlet gives the wearer ten times thier strength.

bigbran
Each Guantlet gives the wearer ten times thier strength. OK, wait, what the hell is this going to do for Sersi?

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK, wait, what the hell is this going to do for Sersi?

SErsi can amp her self up to class 100. now imagine Sersi at ten times that lvl with all her other powers. She's alread nearly unkillable. Now the guantlet makes her ten times tuffer than she already was. Thanos isn't coming out of this fight without something broken or missing. He'd most likely have to think his way out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.