Team Psionics VS Team Magicks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
This is a 3 vs 3 battle between Team Psionics and Team Magicks... The fight takes place on the Astral Plane. Blood lust is on.

Team Psionics:
*Shaman Nate Grey
*Hyperstorm
*Phoenix Jean Grey

VS

Team Magicks:
*Dr Strange
*Dr Strangefate
*Loki

So which of these teams is more powerful?
Happy Dance Happy Dance

derrick666
And the winner is......??

Starhawk
Psychics win in a curbstomp, and wheres Prof X and Shadow King?

grey fox
LAWSUIT.

Your team stole MY teams name. We employ the sneakiest lawyer in existence and drain every drop of cash out of their/you pockets.

derrick666
Originally posted by grey fox
LAWSUIT.

Your team stole MY teams name. We employ the sneakiest lawyer in existence and drain every drop of cash out of their/you pockets.

What the f**k?

derrick666
Originally posted by Starhawk
Psychics win in a curbstomp, and wheres Prof X and Shadow King?
Well I was trying to keep it at 3 on 3... Even with Strangefate the psychics still win? Hmm I thought it would have been a good matchup...

Madvillain
psychics win this pretty easily.

Starhawk
Again why no Prof X and Shadow King? And for the Magics why no Mordru or

Starhawk
Fate

magnuslives
don't matter the psychics shut the magics mind down........................so much for magic...........

derrick666
rip Team Magickscry

guy222
Originally posted by derrick666
This is a 3 vs 3 battle between Team Psionics and Team Magicks... The fight takes place on the Astral Plane. Blood lust is on.

Team Psionics:
*Shaman Nate Grey
*Hyperstorm
*Phoenix Jean Grey

VS

Team Magicks:
*Dr Strange
*Dr Strangefate
*Loki

So which of these teams is more powerful?
Happy Dance Happy Dance

hmm

Strange and Loki had a classic battle. Strange beat StrangeFate.
Shaman Nate was impressive. Hyperstorm's parents are Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers. Jean is an avatar of the PF

Team Psionics FTW

Wonder Man
Psi for the win. If i was a psi i would study all i could and find ways to defeat each one in eariy psi ways. A psi attack can be as intense as any magic one. Only psi's know the pathways of telepathy which make it a very secure power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.