Movie Batman vs Movie Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
heard some fools sayin that Punisher would beat Batman(Begins) in an all out fight. well, lets just see what yall think.

no prep, and the fights in NYC.

Batman has all of the standard equip/weapons/gadgets off the movie including: Nomex suit, memory cloth, graphite cowl w/ earphone antenna, bronze bladed gauntlets, steel-toed boots w/ hf transporters, batarangs, grapnel gun w/ cartridges n jumplines, mini mines, tear gas and regurgitant, flashbangs, flexible periscope, first aid kit and a cell phone. no Tumbler.

Punisher is strapped with: M16A2 assault rifle with an M203 grenade launcher attatchment, dual M1911A1 Colt .45 handguns w/ laser sights, kevlar vest, 3 grenades and a survival knife.

who wins?

Howard_Jones
Batman gets a bullet to the brain.

He never did anything in his movie to intimidate someone as hardened as Castle. He also never dodged bullets, or come close to Comic Batman.

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Batman gets a bullet to the brain.

He never did anything in his movie to intimidate someone as hardened as Castle. He also never dodged bullets, or come close to Comic Batman.

laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) kinda hard to accomplish when u got a bulletproof cowl.
and r u f*cking kidding me??? Batman wasnt that intimidating?? r u a f*ckin ass?? he was a beast, even to som1 like Frank IMO.

Gibbs
Batman's ninja training and stealth ability give him the edge in this one. Although movie batman never showed the uncanny ability to "dodge bullets", he did use his stealth and fighting ability to take out gun wielding thugs before they even knew what hit them.

I see Frank getting in big trouble after Bats decides to disappear into the shadows and strike from a distance with a barrage of batarangs and other goodies.

SpunkySmurph
Bats uses stealth, then attacks him via tear gas and flashbangs. When Frank is in that state, Bats uses an HF transporte to set a couple thousand bats swarming around Frank. Then he comes up behind him and snaps his neck.

Done.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by braz
laughing

and r u f*cking kidding me??? Batman wasnt that intimidating?? r u a f*ckin ass?? he was a beast, even to som1 like Frank IMO.

Fanboy much?

Read this, then post again.

By the way, the cowel wasn't bulletproof:

Exact line from the movie. Also, the cowel was MemoryCloth, and wasn't bulletproof.

Nice try, but I own both movies.

Tek888
punisher wins in my opinion,but it could go eitherway

streekz
both movies are the start of each character so they are still exploring there gadgets in the movies, its all down to who is better prepped.
it can go either way. i like batman but whats saying while batman is testing his gadgets the punisher finds the bat cave and drops a few suprises for batz? confused

Madvillain
laughing

it wasn't bulletproof moron.

braz
Fanboy much?

Exact line from the movie. Also, the cowel was MemoryCloth, and wasn't bulletproof.

Nice try, but I own both movies.

uhm. DUmbass, ignoramus?

look in the Batman Begins visual guide, they said they re-did the graphite mixture which could be fixed to be durable enough to withstand blunt trauma, AAAND they lined it with kevlar, so it is bulletproof so stfu.

braz
Originally posted by Madvillain
it wasn't bulletproof moron.

laughing laughing laughing laughing again with the insults and ignorant remarks roll eyes (sarcastic) if u dont know how to debate properly, maybe u should be banned, ass*ole. like i said before, they redid the graphite mixture so it could withstand gettin hit w/ something and lined it with kevlar..u dont have the Batman Begins visual guide or never read it? then stfu. MORON.

Madvillain
laughing laughing laughing laughing again with the insults and ignorant remarks roll eyes (sarcastic) if u dont know how to debate properly, maybe u should be banned *******. oh yea, and ur a f*cking moron too, so f*ck off. like i said before, they redid the graphite mixture so it could withstand gettin hit w/ something and lined it with kevlar..u dont have the Batman Begins visual guide or never read it? then stfu.

get help, fast.

braz
Originally posted by Madvillain
get help, fast.

?

ur the one who needs help. ur the one starting shyt with people on the internet roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing, calling ME a moron when ur ignorant to the real facts. which also makes u a hypocritical jackass. so no. U get help. fast.

magnuslives
is this a vs thread or a f*cking torrets ward or somethin'?

Madvillain
Originally posted by magnuslives
is this a vs thread or a f*cking torrets ward or somethin'?

that's why i said he needs help. wink

Madvillain
?

ur the one who needs help. ur the one starting shyt with people on the internet roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing, calling ME a moron when ur ignorant to the real facts. which also makes u a hypocritical jackass. so no. U get help. fast.

okay, as long as you seek the necessary help.

braz
smile

The Pict
Batman gets owned by Castle. He doesn't even have to get a direct hit on Batman as he has a grenade launcher.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Bats uses stealth, then attacks him via tear gas and flashbangs. When Frank is in that state, Bats uses an HF transporte to set a couple thousand bats swarming around Frank. Then he comes up behind him and snaps his neck.

Done.

Howard_Jones
uhm. DUmbass, ignoramus?

look in the Batman Begins visual guide, they said they re-did the graphite mixture which could be fixed to be durable enough to withstand blunt trauma, AAAND they lined it with kevlar, so it is bulletproof so stfu.

You said the cowel is bulletproof. I quoted the exact line.

You're thinking of the armor, and he said anything but a straight shot meaning a guy like Castle pelting away with an M4 carbine is equal to one dead bat.

Watch the movies, pay attention, and come back.

Badabing
laughing
and r u f*cking kidding me??? Batman wasnt that intimidating?? r u a f*ckin ass?? he was a beast, even to som1 like Frank IMO. Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Fanboy much?
Nice try, but I own both movies. Originally posted by braz
uhm. DUmbass, ignoramus?
look in the Batman Begins visual guide, they said they re-did the graphite mixture which could be fixed to be durable enough to withstand blunt trauma, AAAND they lined it with kevlar, so it is bulletproof so stfu. Originally posted by braz
laughing laughing laughing laughing again with the insults and ignorant remarks roll eyes (sarcastic) if u dont know how to debate properly, maybe u should be banned, ass*ole. like i said before, they redid the graphite mixture so it could withstand gettin hit w/ something and lined it with kevlar..u dont have the Batman Begins visual guide or never read it? then stfu. MORON.
Braz, you started insulting the new guy and now you're calling foul on insults and ignorant remarks? blink These are hypothetical situations about movie characters who are closely matched. Try to keep perspective of things. wink

braz
You said the cowel is bulletproof. I quoted the exact line.

You're thinking of the armor, and he said anything but a straight shot meaning a guy like Castle pelting away with an M4 carbine is equal to one dead bat.

Watch the movies, pay attention, and come back.

yea dude, theyre both bulletproof. read the visual guide, it says that they lined it with kevlar on the inside, and it has a fixed outer layer of graphite for blunt trauma(fists, clubs, baseball bats w/e). but yea the Nomex suit itself is bulletproof for anything but a straight shot(only deflects shots at an angle). so while Batmans on rooftops on grapnel wires or w/e, Frank tries to shoot him from the ground and since its not a str8 shot, it deflects the bullet(s).

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Braz, you started insulting the new guy and now you're calling foul on insults and ignorant remarks? blink These are hypothetical situations about movie characters who are closely matched. Try to keep perspective of things. wink

sry man. i took it wrong, i just need to respect peoples opinions which will all be different of course. i shouldnt have said that. and i guess i kinda took it too personal

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by Badabing

yes

Badabing
sry man. i took it wrong, i just need to respect peoples opinions which will all be different of course. i shouldnt have said that. and i guess i kinda took it too personal
Ahh, it's good to have the old Braz back again. cool Happy Dance

braz
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.