EKK - Am worried for Jack (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Davy Jones is the main villain in the film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006), played by Bill Nighy. He appears along with his crew of half-human, half-sea creature sailors aboard the Flying Dutchman. He is portrayed as a mutated cross between a man and an octopus, with a wriggling beard of tentacles and two crustacean-esque limbs. The movie also extrapolates on the origins of Davy Jones. In the movie, the story follows that Davy Jones was once an average sailor who fell in love with a beautiful woman, wild and untameable as the sea. When he could not have her, the pain was so much that he cut out his still beating heart, and sealed it in a chest, so that he would never have to feel love or compassion ever again.

--Wikipedia

Jack IMO Is going to mirror Davy J more than Will...Elizabeth is probably going to cold shoulder Jack, not Will. Will may be the one to stab the heart but methinks it wont be though heartache of losing Liz

I'm not saying that he's going to cut his heart out...but interesting isnt it how we supposedly learn in AWE (T&T) that Jack begins to truly loathe his most compassionate and loving side of himself...his "honest side"..could this be because people keep hurting him when he shows it and does good things for them because he cares for them?

I'm not saying Liz doesnt care about Jack(scenes from DMC say the opposite)..but she is trying to shut Jack out no matter how much she may want him IMO

PS Jack is not the best sailor..by comparison Will takes better control of the ships than Jack does in the movie..he shows more potential as a great sailor than Jack does.

Mistypirate
That don't make sense, if DJ stabbed the heart because he could not have the one he loved. It wouldn't make sense if Will does it for another reason. Unless Will realises that Liz really loves Jack. That would be the only way.

LovelyOne
Will does it to save his dad IMO and to get rid of Davy Jones..to protect everyone

mmoviejunkie
makes perfect sense to me...unfortunatly sad

Originally posted by Mistypirate
That don't make sense, if DJ stabbed the heart because he could not have the one he loved. It wouldn't make sense if Will does it for another reason. Unless Will realises that Liz really loves Jack. That would be the only way.

but DJ never stabbed a heart
and we all know will wants to stab the heart for his dad, not for lost of love

Chiki Mina
I understand your point Lovely. Will is going to stab to heart to free his daddy. Remeber his promise:

"I will not rest until this knife stabs through Daveys heart" Somewhat along those lines, and then he said "I Promise"

So it isnt becasue of a broken heart, he does it to save his father and to beat Davey and the EITC so they wont have the control of Davey anymore.

Jack is more like a Davey except the part when he cuts out hs own heart. I think that Jacks finds it rediculous to do so IMO. But he sure does resemble a little bit of Davey because he fell in love with a beautiful woman whos untamable as the sea

Makes sense because Will is not a sailor, he's a blacksmith. Jack has always been a sailor. Jack/Davey were at sea for many years and have more experience, they both fell in love with a beautiful woman whos untamable as the sea. So I think it makes perfect sense..IMO

Hambah
but jack is the main character...and the movie wouldnt do too well if the main character that everyone loves mirrors davy jones...

LovelyOne
^^ exactamondo wink

and Chiki..I dont think Jack would find it silly to find a way to remove himself from his own emotions..he's been hurt so many times when he's opened up with them that I think he's sick of feeling compassion for people

Will is a pretty good sailor/captain chiki..he takes command pretty well in DMC when he's left in charge..he's a good captain IMO..he has the potential.

Mistypirate
I understand, but what I'm saying is it would be awful for Jack, if the woman he loves, doesn't feel the same way for him. So in other words, Liz truly loves Will more than she loves Jack, so yes it would make sense if Jack mirrors DJ. But what I don't understand is if DJ and Calypso were together. Because I remember reading somewhere that Calypso felled out of love, and thats why DJ riped out his own heart, correct me if I'm wrong. Implying that they both were together for sometime, but she was the one that felled out of love. I don't know I just think that there's a little bit more to the story.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
^^ exactamondo wink

and Chiki..I dont think Jack would find it silly to find a way to remove himself from his own emotions..he's been hurt so many times when he's opened up with them that I think he's sick of feeling compassion for people

Will is a pretty good sailor/captain chiki..he takes command pretty well in DMC when he's left in charge..he's a good captain IMO..he has the potential.

For a min there I thought you called me Captain Chiki lol. Then I noticed you put sailor/captain.

But then I dont understad..AGAIN

I try to clear things up for myself and I keep messing it up even more lol

Fine, so Will has the potential, but doesnt have the experience. Hes starting to figure out his true pirate nature of himself.

This is silly..sometimes I think that Will and Jack both resemble Davy

LovelyOne
thats my point about Jack mirroring Davy..dont you think that would make the audience root for Jack to get the girl/find someone who really loves him all the more?

CHiki..he's a good sailor..he takes comand in many situations

jack is an average/poor captain/sailor..Davy even says it to him

Chiki Mina
I didnt say he sucked. lol I know hes great just look the way he handles the crew and stuff. but Jack is better IMO bc Jack is more like a strategy, Will is all action but is great dont get me wrong.

Jack was never the hero, untill the end of the movie, right? When he saved Liz and his crew. So the audience wants the hero to get the girl.

LovelyOne
Jack isnt a better sailor IMO..he managed to escape the dutchman..jack is more witty Will is just a better commander.

Jack lost the pearl

jack also ran away when the crew needed him and Will took charge..although Jack came back and saved the day..he couldnt have saved the day had Will not taken charge whilst he left

here I think the audience just felt good for Jack that he came back and showed that he really cared enough to save everyone..

Chiki Mina
Im wrong AGAIN!

argh

But Will(im not agains you or Will) Is a pirate when he needs to be right??

You think he becomes a pirate when he haves too or is it bc he wants to?

LovelyOne
I dunno...he just seems to fit being a sailor/captain perfectly..as if its what he's meant to be..

I never noticed it the first time but there are about 3 or 4 occasions where Will takes control over the situation very well.

Chiki Mina
You're talking about DMC?

Reminds me on when Jack was talking to Will in COTBP and said "pirate is in your blood, son. So you will have to sqaure with that one day"

Did that mean as in meet his father and taking control as a captain?

LovelyOne
dunno..possibly both? lol

And yeah I'm talking about DMC..Will has transformed quite a bit from where he was through out much of movie 1.

Chiki Mina
Well...I might be wrong but I think the most who developed in characters were Will & Jack....Im still waitng for Elizabeth to develop more into character..IMO I might be wrong though. But I just think that Elizabeth has a long way to go.

Mistypirate
Yes and that would make sense, big grin The W/E ship would accept the J/L ship. Nobody would want to see Jack mirroring DJ, I don't think that the W/E shippers would either accept that. Dint T or T said something about that, that one ship would accept the other ship? or something like that.

Chiki Mina
No one wants to see our hero and main character suffer.

a-k-a-amber

I'm not saying that he's going to cut his heart out...but interesting isnt it how we supposedly learn in AWE (T&T) that Jack begins to truly loathe his most compassionate and loving side of himself...his "honest side"..could this be because people keep hurting him when he shows it and does good things for them because he cares for them?

this is what im getting from it that he doesn't like it b/c he gets hurt when he shows it

mmoviejunkie
Yes and that would make sense, big grin The W/E ship would accept the J/L ship. Nobody would want to see Jack mirroring DJ, I don't think that the W/E shippers would either accept that. Dint T or T said something about that, that one ship would accept the other ship? or something like that.

yeah they said that.

so...jack can't do the exact same thing that DJ did because then there would be no lesson in the story, so i think that J/E would be a really good ending, honestly-i think that if Will found someone else or could accept liz with jack and goes with his father that the W/E shippers would accept this also.

Chiki Mina
Even the W/E shippers cant deny the chemistry between Jack/Liz big grin

Mistypirate
Totally undeniable

a-k-a-amber
yes

Chiki Mina
Corrrrecto big grin

mss_mira
all i know is that im positive jack wont cut is heart out. ted and terry sed it was going to be a bitter-sweet ending, that wouldnt be it lol... ppl would be killing eachother over that ending... riots on the streets ect...

Mistypirate
LOL I would believe it, imagine that....people rioting on the streets because he stabbed the heart? big grin I would boycott Disney myself.

LovelyOne
I never said he would stab the heart.I dont think he will..but I have the feeling he wants to..according to the leaked draft script he wanted to stab it because he thinks Elizabth isn't returning his love..or something like that..ot he's hinting at that I cant remember lol

lovethemtigers
I've said this many times...I just hope that when we leave AWE...we leave with a good feeling about Jack...rather it be he's found love or whatever. I love Jack and Liz together...and as far as I'm concerned, they are the couple that is destined to be toghether...but if that doesn't happen, all I really care about is Jack being the happy, witty, lovable Captain Jack Sparrow...it would be awful if Ted and Terry turn him into this lovesick, whimpy, shadow of a man....they Better Make Things Right With Jack....

tee_pirategirl
I agree..I just hope they don't RUINE the legend for us...I mean OFCOURSE Will is obviousely better in fights...and Lizzie is best of all of them in handling ships(remember the commantary in COTBP whre T & T talk about Will and Lizzie in the fight wiff the pearl: "Elizabeth takes control of what SHE'S good at which are ships and Will takes control of what HE'S good at fighting and battles"wink and Jack's obviousely wittiest and smartest and BAD and swords fights...(compared to other main characters)

but he's actually a GOOD sailor...matter of fact is he's too bloody selfish to take control and he rather take care of him self... lets rewind: first he's your ypical captain when they sail to Isla De Muerto but he's actually thinking of his goal and sails the crew through the storm , THE FIRST FIGHT he's too busy trying to get his "leverage" to actually do anything, in the cave he takes good control but that doesn't count since it was just him and will (on his side)...DMC his thinking of himself ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE..and is too busy to think of the crew..

FINALLY the last part...the ONLY part where we see him be the PERFECT captain is when he gives up being selfish...so that's what I'm worried about..he's actually a GOOD sailor if he wants to be...who falls in love(with Lizzie?) and goes all sad on us?

lovethem tigers I totally agree..I just hope he's witty and on top of things, not at ALL disturbed he didn't get lizzie, has the pearl and a good crew and that he's happy...even if happy means he leaves wiff the whores

ladyofthesilent

mss_mira
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
yeah they said that.

so...jack can't do the exact same thing that DJ did because then there would be no lesson in the story, so i think that J/E would be a really good ending, honestly-i think that if Will found someone else or could accept liz with jack and goes with his father that the W/E shippers would accept this also.

i totally agree, could this also be a bitter sweet ending for the w/e shippers? they use davy jones to set up this story... then we get that all to famous disney ending with the whole morals, happy ending, right thing to do, ect...group inlove

katelovespirate

Swann&Sparrow
I honestly think the only reason Will is being portrayed as the 'better' sailor is because everyone wants the hero to get the girl. But remember, Jack was just put in there as a sidekick, believe it or not. He was just the comedy part, but T&T grew attached to him.

They did a favourtism thingy, it's like this. They have pasts and personalities, they like Jack more so they give him the humour, they don't much like Will so they give him the stupid actions. Favourtism.

But Jack suddenly became the main character, and the audience felt confused that Jack got nothing in the end. And now they're going back to the beinging, they're trying to make Will look worthy of Liz by making him more of a pirate and not so foolishly barge in without a plan.

They're setting everything up so that the audience is fooled by the sudden change of personality by the characters. The cold shouldering on Lizzie's part, the miserably kicked puppy for Jack and the taking control Will. They're trying to pull on over us.

Either that or they're letting rumours of all sorts trick us so that we'll be surprised no matter what ending.

ladyofthesilent
Originally posted by katelovespirate
that's it, my heart is completely broken on behalf of Jack. that is the hottest scene, and the most tragic, EVER. I'm serious. I'm going to lose my mind. its too intense, too tragic, too beautiful. i cant handle it.

I absolutely love that scene (especially Jack's lines) and I sincerely hope they kept it in the final draft. It's very intense, especially because it makes the relationship between Jack and Will a lot more interesting than it has ever been before. Obviously, Will wants to kill Jack. But what does Jack want? Apparently, he doesn't really want to see Will dead (and I think it has been implied heavily in DMC that he cares about Will because Will is the son of his friend Bill) and though he does defend himself, his heart doesn't seem to be in it.

It's heartbreaking to see him staring out at the sea and repeating the words of Davy Jones - even Will is momentarily shocked by Jack's uncharacteristic behaviour.

It becomes quite obvious that Will doesn't really blame Elizabeth for what happened, but accuses Jack - and Jack doesn't even deny he cares about Elizabeth, nor does he try to put the blame onto Elizabeth (it is interesting he doesn't even imply that her role in all this was quite different from what Will appears to believe). Now, of course, the conflict is mainly about the triangle, but I think what is important here is that they show that Will has indeed grown a lot darker. He wants to kill his rival, and I have no doubt he really hates Jack at that moment of the story. While I think the conflict will be resolved in the end, it will probably grow worse in the course of the movie. If it is true that Bill became a pirate not because his wish had always been to "go pirating" but because he followed his friend Jack Sparrow, Will's feelings towards Jack will probably not exactly change for the better as soon as he learns this.

katelovespirate
S&S, i;m really hoping its the last thing you said--- they're letting rumors fly to gain publicity. its making me a bit crazy.

Johnny Depp apparantly has enough say in the production that he got to approve the script, so i seriously doubt he would approve a script that ended Jack as a tragic figure... right????

Swann&Sparrow
But look at all of Johnny's roles in his life. They are comedic, beautiful and very generally pleasing characters. But what do we see half way into the movie? A sad, tragic person hiding behind humour and wit.

A breaking soul, that usually needs a woman to heal. And I hope that Jack would heal with Liz, and that they will make each other whole.

mss_mira
but he wants to do more pirates movies and he said himself that he really loves this character! he wouldnt let them kill or change him in any way!

Swann&Sparrow
That's stupid. Johnny doesn't want Jack to change in any way? Now where did you hear that, that cant' be right. Johnny loves his character I'm sure, but where would Jack be headed if he didn't change.

Would Johnny really want his creation to go back to a prostitue magnet, whore ridden, marierialistic maniac? In all of Depp's films he's had some sort of change in character, mostly it's just living in peace with the mistakes or the bad side of himself. Even his real life is like that, I don't think he'll let himself cause the distruction of a beautiful character because it's fun to play.

I have a big deal of respect for Johnny, I believe he knows that Jack needs closier and Johnny is not a child that would cling on to false hope and have Jack stay the same so he can stay in that role? No, that's not what Johnny wants, I'm sure.

If it is, then POTC would be a waste of time and money.

lovethemtigers

a-k-a-amber
I never said he would stab the heart.I dont think he will..but I have the feeling he wants to..according to the leaked draft script he wanted to stab it because he thinks Elizabth isn't returning his love..or something like that..ot he's hinting at that I cant remember lol he says i think i'll stab the heart and will gets all shocked and Jack says Ive already died once etc. etc.then somehing about you only get a taste of what you want then its yanked away or something i can get it when i get home... if u even care wink

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
S&S, i;m really hoping its the last thing you said--- they're letting rumors fly to gain publicity. its making me a bit crazy.

Johnny Depp apparantly has enough say in the production that he got to approve the script, so i seriously doubt he would approve a script that ended Jack as a tragic figure... right????

I agree I highly doubt. I dont think any actor will aprove a tragedy for a character whos a legend and mostly loved by fans like Captain Jack Sparrow. Johnny knows what he's doing.

Mistypirate
I trust my Johnny smile

Chiki Mina
ahem...you mean Mina's Johnny stick out tongue

LovelyOne
Lady I do have my reasons to be worried for Jack..its the way he behaves in certain scenes of the leaked draft script

mss_mira
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
That's stupid. Johnny doesn't want Jack to change in any way? Now where did you hear that, that cant' be right. Johnny loves his character I'm sure, but where would Jack be headed if he didn't change.

Would Johnny really want his creation to go back to a prostitue magnet, whore ridden, marierialistic maniac? In all of Depp's films he's had some sort of change in character, mostly it's just living in peace with the mistakes or the bad side of himself. Even his real life is like that, I don't think he'll let himself cause the distruction of a beautiful character because it's fun to play.

I have a big deal of respect for Johnny, I believe he knows that Jack needs closier and Johnny is not a child that would cling on to false hope and have Jack stay the same so he can stay in that role? No, that's not what Johnny wants, I'm sure.

If it is, then POTC would be a waste of time and money.
sorry that came out wrong, obviously hw would wanthim to change for the good and have meaningful emotions but he wouldnt let them turn jack into some sorry sap, all depressed ans stuff

LovelyOne
Also Ladyofthesilent

I'm also worried for Jack because I remember in an interview T&T saying that Jack hates his honest side..

Davy Jones also did...because Calypso did not return his love...he tore his heart out in order to never feel love or compassion again..

Chiki Mina
I agree miss mira about Jakcs change in character. Cant we all change but still being ourselves?? Its possible, all of us change throught the years...if not then we will be like cave men with no progression.

Jack isnt going to become a sissy love struck boy doing this to Lizserenade or any other chessy stuff. Jack has alot of depth in his character and I would find it boring to have him surrounded with whores all the time...and being with his crew 24/7-ppl are gonna think hes gay messed

ladyofthesilent
Also Ladyofthesilent

I'm also worried for Jack because I remember in an interview T&T saying that Jack hates his honest side..

Davy Jones also did...because Calypso did not return his love...he tore his heart out in order to never feel love or compassion again..

I wonder what I said you feel you need to defend yourself. Actually, I just posted the relevant quotes from the leaked script, along with the annoted comment that I found them interesting. If that offended you in any way, I am sorry sad

Apart from that, I am actually NOT worried - because, the story with Jack hating/losing his honest side has to be resolved. I really, really don't think that they'll leave it at that ...

People losing their human side is actually a quite common thing in fiction and especially fairy-tales. Take, for example, Peter Pan. Peter doesn't want to grow up, he wants to stay in Neverland forever. To make this possible, he had to lose all kinds of emotions that might make him grow up - the ability to love, for example. Peter really doesn't want to fall in love with Wendy because this love would have threatened his whole existence. His inability to love her makes Wendy finally turn to Captain Hook - she betrays Peter and there's a huge fight during which Peter almost dies. It isn't until Wendy kisses him that he feels he has the strength to defeat Hook and his evil pirate-crew.
Even though Peter remembers love through Wendy, he isn't prepared to let this influence his life. Wendy returns to reality and when she meets Peter several years later, he has forgotten all about her (and love)! This kind of ending is actually really sad and I don't think that this is what they have in mind fpor PotC.

Another fictional character who loses something important (his human form) is the prince in "Beauty and the Beast". Alas, there is a way to regain it: He has to learn to love another and this person has to return his love, even though he is a horrible beast now. It works and he becomes human again.

So if Jack loses his honest side, there has to be a way for him to regain it, I am sure about that. At "Keep to the Code", someone posted an AWE-picture with apparently 3 Jacks on it:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/QuetzalPhoenix/Johnny%20Depp%20Pics/oddnewpic.jpg

Two Jacks are clearly visible, the third one is the obviously dead body lying around.

So is that the big secret, the shocking thing happening in purgatory? At least it would explain why in Jack's case, the infamous "flash of green" is apparently not visible. So if we follow this thought a little further, things actually get really interesting:

Jack wanted to get rid of his honest side because honesty AND love never led him anywhere. But is love something only your honest side is able to experience? I don't think so and possibly that's where the complications arise. Jack obviously thinks that his love/compass-problems are over as soon as his honest side is gone and dead - I suppose he would be pretty shocked if that were not the case.
So maybe he sacrifices himself in the end for Liz and dies. But wait! Without the "flash of green" he can't possibly be alive and whole - and when you're not alive, you can't die. But an unselfish action (like dying for another person out of love) might cause his honest side to return and in the end, he is complete and alive, again.

There's absolutely no way the whole thing will remain unresolved ...

tee_pirategirl
actually I'm not scared of Jack becoming a sappy fellow..cause Johnny said (and I quot) "Bugsbonny never changed and IT never stopped working..." and so even if he doesn't let them change jack for the better he will definitely NEVER let them change him for the worse...I totaly trust him and Jerry..

I trust T & T as well but they them selves aren't really emotionaly attached to the characters hence they don't care much about what happens to them..they just care to make an exciting and surprising plot..

The actors get attached to the characters..they'll look out for them..

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ladyofthesilent
I wonder what I said you feel you need to defend yourself. Actually, I just posted the relevant quotes from the leaked script, along with the annoted comment that I found them interesting. If that offended you in any way, I am sorry sad

Apart from that, I am actually NOT worried - because, the story with Jack hating/losing his honest side has to be resolved. I really, really don't think that they'll leave it at that ...

People losing their human side is actually a quite common thing in fiction and especially fairy-tales. Take, for example, Peter Pan. Peter doesn't want to grow up, he wants to stay in Neverland forever. To make this possible, he had to lose all kinds of emotions that might make him grow up - the ability to love, for example. Peter really doesn't want to fall in love with Wendy because this love would have threatened his whole existence. His inability to love her makes Wendy finally turn to Captain Hook - she betrays Peter and there's a huge fight during which Peter almost dies. It isn't until Wendy kisses him that he feels he has the strength to defeat Hook and his evil pirate-crew.
Even though Peter remembers love through Wendy, he isn't prepared to let this influence his life. Wendy returns to reality and when she meets Peter several years later, he has forgotten all about her (and love)! This kind of ending is actually really sad and I don't think that this is what they have in mind fpor PotC.

Another fictional character who loses something important (his human form) is the prince in "Beauty and the Beast". Alas, there is a way to regain it: He has to learn to love another and this person has to return his love, even though he is a horrible beast now. It works and he becomes human again.

So if Jack loses his honest side, there has to be a way for him to regain it, I am sure about that. At "Keep to the Code", someone posted an AWE-picture with apparently 3 Jacks on it:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/QuetzalPhoenix/Johnny%20Depp%20Pics/oddnewpic.jpg

Two Jacks are clearly visible, the third one is the obviously dead body lying around.

So is that the big secret, the shocking thing happening in purgatory? At least it would explain why in Jack's case, the infamous "flash of green" is apparently not visible. So if we follow this thought a little further, things actually get really interesting:

Jack wanted to get rid of his honest side because honesty AND love never led him anywhere. But is love something only your honest side is able to experience? I don't think so and possibly that's where the complications arise. Jack obviously thinks that his love/compass-problems are over as soon as his honest side is gone and dead - I suppose he would be pretty shocked if that were not the case.
So maybe he sacrifices himself in the end for Liz and dies. But wait! Without the "flash of green" he can't possibly be alive and whole - and when you're not alive, you can't die. But an unselfish action (like dying for another person out of love) might cause his honest side to return and in the end, he is complete and alive, again.

There's absolutely no way the whole thing will remain unresolved ...

This is soo confusing. I don't get it. Technically his honest side was killed. ARGHHH. I don't get it. His honest is the one thats dead laying on the floor, His bad one apparently is the one alive, but which side of him is the one thats kneeling over?

ladyofthesilent
This is soo confusing. I don't get it. Technically his honest side was killed. ARGHHH. I don't get it. His honest is the one thats dead laying on the floor, His bad one apparently is the one alive, but which side of him is the one thats kneeling over?

Well, it was just a guess, maybe it's just Johnny Depp and one of his stunt-doubles, still, I think that motionless body lying there does look an awful lot like Jack, too. sad

That's what got me confused ... and all this talk about Jack losing his honest side in AWE ... but maybe what's depicted here is something entirely different.

LovelyOne
that could be Jack's honest side lying dead..

LovelyOne
killed by who though I wonder?.....

a-k-a-amber
i dont think the one laying down is Jack... maybe elizabeth b/c I think the hands look to little.... but if i were going to guess who killed his honest side I'd think elizabeth betrayed the poor fellow again

ToddianGirl
Someone at KTC said that Jack is having Hallucinations. To read more go here http://forums.keeptothecode.com//viewtopic.php?t=7520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1680

Mistypirate
Liz definitely killed his honest side. I hope she feels horrible.

a-k-a-amber
LOL ooo i think thats a good idea.. a hullucination... i wonder about what? shifty

u really think she did? or maybe it was his poppa

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
LOL ooo i think thats a good idea.. a hullucination... i wonder about what? shifty

u really think she did? or maybe it was his poppa

LOL maybe he is high on PCP OR Ecstasy laughing

Yes I believe Liz killed his honest side, she killed that spiritual part of him. I hope she feels really horrible about it. She betrayed a person that she really cares for. She she better do something to bring that side of him back. I don't know, but I have this idea that she is going to try to die for Jack in order to bring this side of him back.

a-k-a-amber
i know! i mean what do you think she could... oooo i had an epiphany (i love that word) what if she tries to tell him she luv's him but he wont listen he's mad so this is when she decidedes fine i will just sacrifice myself... or what ever that spoilers was then after she's done it JAck realises hes an idiot goes in after her and saves her.... or something along them lines?

Mistypirate
i know! i mean what do you think she could... oooo i had an epiphany (i love that word) what if she tries to tell him she luv's him but he wont listen he's mad so this is when she decidedes fine i will just sacrifice myself... or what ever that spoilers was then after she's done it JAck realises hes an idiot goes in after her and saves her.... or something along them lines?

OMG That could work out, I love it. I hope something like this happens. That would explain the spoilers of Liz " supposedly dying", right there and then Jack will come to realize who he really is.

ToddianGirl
I could totally see that happing. As Misty said that could so work and I too would love that.

a-k-a-amber
does anyone else have any other ideas?

Mistypirate
does anyone else have any other ideas?

No, that idea sounds like the most plausible one. That would explain everything we have heard so far. I don't think that Liz would try die for Will. That is so expected, Liz dying for Jack...now thats another story. She did this to him, because of her selfishness she killed a man that she obviously has feelings for. And may indeed Love. Liz is going to have to come to terms with herself, in order to bring back the man she truly desires and loves.

a-k-a-amber
yes she deffinitly will have to come to terms with what she's done or she could like break uo with will tell jack hes mad etc etc so she thinks the only way she can show him she means it is if she dies for him... maybe when they're fighting davy or something... or like i said earler sacrifice AJck goes to save her

Mistypirate
I don't think Liz is going to have the balls to break up with Will. I think Will is the one that's going to make that decision for her. It may not look like it but IMO Will is the most emotionally strongest character. He has shown that he could survive and do well without Liz. Jack is a week character, regarding his emotions and, so as Liz. IMO they are always depending on others to make their choices.

LovelyOne
oh god...who is saying that on KttC ToddianGirl??

I cant see the site can you give me the name of the person saying it?

Mistypirate
saying what? about the hallucinations?

LovelyOne
yeah..whats the members name?

Mistypirate
Maybe he is high on PCP, LSD or Ecstasy smile

And this is another interesting one

Maybe Jack sees himself in the future, and sees the consequences of his choices.

LovelyOne
NeryNan..ok thanks..

thank god they both dont seem to know whats really happening

I was worried there for a second..

LovelyOne
Oh wait..is it lily Evanster?

Mistypirate
The one that talks about the hallucinations is Lily Evanster. Nery Nan was just guessing

Mistypirate
I'm trying to find more of Lily's quotes, I'll post them here.

ToddianGirl
Loveyone I pm you.

LovelyOne
ok thanks.. smile

Mistypirate
This person seems to know aboout whats going to happen, here is her quote.

Mistypirate
LOL Thank God I am at work this is the only way I can go in to the KTTC Forums laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Ok here is more.

Mistypirate
Here is more about the shipper....

LovelyOne
hmmm.....

Mistypirate
I really don't like this, I'm having horrible thoughts. I'm thinking about something. I really hope its just my sick imagination. I'm worried scared

pinkfloydkor
I really don't like this, I'm having horrible thoughts. I'm thinking about something. I really hope its just my sick imagination. I'm worried scared

ehh?? huh

ToddianGirl
Misty I wouldn't worry have faith!

a-k-a-amber
yeah misty have faith! r u gunna tell us? though?

Mistypirate
I'm thinking that Jack is going to shoot himself, he will be dying. This is the only way he is going to be hallucinating.

Mistypirate
Oh man I feel really depressed today, I have had a really bad day, and now this.

ToddianGirl
I'm thinking that Jack is going to shoot himself, he will be dying. This is the only way he is going to be hallucinating.
I don't think Jack is going to do that. Have faith Misty!

Mistypirate
What do you think it is? confused
If they are going to do a scene like that, then they better give us a good scene between Liz and Jack.

Chiki Mina
I understand...whats this about Jack "dead"

Mistypirate
Did you read it? it's on the previous page. And tell me what you think of it. sad

Chiki Mina
I read it lool thats why Im asking I dont understand. whats the big deal.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I read it lool thats why Im asking I dont understand. whats the big deal.

Because the only way that he may be hallucinating is if he is high on LSD or dying. Ohh and I don't think rum will make some one hallucinate sad

Chiki Mina
Wait...as always Im confused

so talk to me as if I was 3 years old.

So far what I know is Jack hallusinating(spelling).....How, when, where.

Mistypirate
Here is what someone posted this person claims to know whats going to happen.

Posted by Shadow

15 min more so I can get the hell out of here. smile

mss_mira
Because the only way that he may be hallucinating is if he is high on LSD or dying. Ohh and I don't think rum will make some one hallucinate sad
what if its jst from the heat?!

Mistypirate
I don't think its from the heat. This quote makes it clear sad

Chiki Mina
Misty.....Im going to Pm you if thats ok-or better off sign in msn quick.

Mistypirate
sure, i go home in 15 minutes. smile

mss_mira
wait what if he's in shock cuz he shot someone?!?! maybe? hopefully?

Mistypirate
But who? I don't think so, I'm still feeling down sad

Chiki Mina
Misty Im gonna be signed in as busy..you can still msg me alright?

Mistypirate
Mina I have to go home, Im @ work, I'll be back like around 6:30pm 7:30 in PR I think. I don't have msn I/M here.

mss_mira
hmmm... it could be barbosa?! lol i dont know but it could happen, it could he an accident, someone he cared for, his dad maybe?

mss_mira
i hope not elizabeth though!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
i hope not elizabeth though!!

sad

ToddianGirl
But who? I don't think so, I'm still feeling down sad
Don't feel bad Misty I'm sure once we see the movie it will all make sense. Don't give up and always have faith. I'm thinking it has more to do with him when he is his purgatory.

mss_mira
i no it would be heart-wrenching... im really trying to stay positive, but i jst cant imagine jack shooting himself... he doesnt seem the type.. but i could have something to do with the pistle... no, wait. he aready used that shot and t wouldnt make any sense if he jst magically and a new bullet.. then again who knows.... "the sun itself see's not till heaven clears"

Chiki Mina
Mina I have to go home, Im @ work, I'll be back like around 6:30pm 7:30 in PR I think. I don't have msn I/M here.

I know that lol I was trying to say when you sign in meaning whenever that I will be busy so just msg me. Whenever you get home.

Ericadawn
Purgatory is going to be fun.

My soul I do swear, for a breeze. A gust. A whisper. A kiss ...

Chiki Mina
what was that erica? is it part of a script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.