T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
The best sci fi film ever made i think confused along with aliens . It still stands out as the best Terminator movie yes T1 was good but T2 is the best !

Great music, great one liners, great action , great movie from a great director !!!!!!!!

One thing i dont understand how does he take/cut his arm off ?? I know its not real just wanna know how do they do that ??? confused

Thanks

I''LL BE BACK

Depprived
It's my favourite Terminator too. One of my fave films in fact. I'm not hugely into Sci-Fi but I think it's brilliant.

barand1
Alien is better than Aliens... I think. smile

Muck101
Fake arm. a prosthetic or however you spell it. The flesh that was peeled off was actually makeup/rubber/whatever. Apply a coat of fake blood underneath, and you have your arm ripping effect! Oh, and T2 was,and is still, my favorite movie since age six, when I saw it. Nothing has beaten the terminator for me. He was my childhood idol.

T800 CSM101
same here, terminator 3 was/is my favourite movie

barand1
I love all the Terminator films the same. I have a special place for T3 in my heart, because that was the only one I could go and see in the cinema (I was too young for T2 when at cinemas). I remember watching it and hardly blinking. Loved/Love it.

T800 CSM101
sorry i meant terminator 2, t3 was good but didnt quite pack the punch that t2 or t1 had,
t3 was just like every other hollywood action movie of the last few years

barand1
Secretly you meant T3. stick out tongue

Yeah true T800 CSM101, I suppose it was like every other Hollywood action movie. But it was one of the best, specially in 2003.

T800 CSM101
yeah it was simply because it was a terminator movie

coolmovies
T2 had a great ending

barand1
"I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do"

My favourite line in T2.

coolmovies
It was a purfict ending untill they made T3

U Neek
Originally posted by barand1
I love all the Terminator films the same. I have a special place for T3 in my heart, because that was the only one I could go and see in the cinema (I was too young for T2 when at cinemas). I remember watching it and hardly blinking. Loved/Love it.

So on point, one of the many few reasons I liked T3 - the fact that I went to the flicks to watch it.

Can you imagine watching T1 or T2 at the cinema?? That would be awesome.

coolmovies
ya that would be amazing

barand1
Didn't Diet Coke do that thing a few years ago where you could vote (from a list) what film you wanted to be released at the cinema again? I remember T2 was an option, because I voted.

Don't know what came of it though.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, T1 was basically a sci-fi horror movie in my opinion. But T2 was a brilliant idea cooked up by James Cameron. The took something that could have been just another Jason Vorhees character, and turned him into a hero. On top of that, they made a more powerful enemy for him to fight in the T-1000.

barand1
Just came back from the cinema seeing T1 and T2 (a special thing my local cinema has done in preperation for Terminator Salvation being released tomorrow/today), and I must say although I love T2 I'm going to have to say that T1 is still a strong movie after over 20 years.

lord xyz
Despite my Judgement Day hate thread, I also loved this movie, and the reason I keep calling it Judgement Day and not T2 is because I feel the film should've just been called Judgement Day. It's a brilliant title that fits the movie, and actually fits it more than T2 does.

"You can't kill people."
"Why?"
"You just can't."
"Why?"

"There is one last chip to be destroyed."

"I know now, why you cry."

Great lines.

I also feel that T3 should've been made though, as it puts the previous time with T1 back, a paradox, rather than an alternate timeline where the Earth is saved.

barand1
Originally posted by lord xyz
Despite my Judgement Day hate thread, I also loved this movie, and the reason I keep calling it Judgement Day and not T2 is because I feel the film should've just been called Judgement Day. It's a brilliant title that fits the movie, and actually fits it more than T2 does.

"You can't kill people."
"Why?"
"You just can't."
"Why?"

"There is one last chip to be destroyed."

"I know now, why you cry."

Great lines.

I also feel that T3 should've been made though, as it puts the previous time with T1 back, a paradox, rather than an alternate timeline where the Earth is saved.

I agree.

lord xyz
It's also pretty interesting.

Other trilogies like Star Wars and LOTR, the first and third end good, with the second ending bad. Terminator, it's the other way around.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, T2 is my favorite of the terminator series. T3 was good, but I thought they could have gotten a better actor to play John Conner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.