Mr. M vs. Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Mr. M

vs.

Dr. Manhattan

who wins?

Alfheim
who the hell are they?

Grimm22
Mr. M brings about Manhattan's biggest weakness...

PANTS! eek!

Madvillain
uhhhh

manorastroman
it's impossible to put manhattan in vs. battles, because he never really showed limits. he can't be destroyed physically, because he can reform from sub-atomic particles. and at the end of watchmen he went to create life...

Madvillain
their powers are very similar in nature.

Grimm22
Originally posted by manorastroman
it's impossible to put manhattan in vs. battles, because he never really showed limits. he can't be destroyed physically, because he can reform from sub-atomic particles. and at the end of watchmen he went to create life...

He only suggested that he could create life, it was never confirmed that he could

Either way, I hate Dr. Manhattan, the guy thought of himself as god

manorastroman
Originally posted by Grimm22
He only suggested that he could create life, it was never confirmed that he could

Either way, I hate Dr. Manhattan, the guy thought of himself as god

What the f**k? how can you hate doctor manhattan? even ignoring the sympathetic elements of the jon ostrander story, the post-transformation character of manhattan is as inoffensive as milk and cookies. the guy was almost totally emotionless.

and alan moore isn't one for hyperbole. when his creation walks across water and then says "yes. i think i'll create some.", it probably means he IS god.

if you knew everything that was going to happen, could manipulate matter, shapeshift, had telekinesis powerful enough to make the watchtower, and on top of it all were completely indestructable, wouldn't you think you were god?

Grimm22
Originally posted by manorastroman
What the f**k? how can you hate doctor manhattan? even ignoring the sympathetic elements of the jon ostrander story, the post-transformation character of manhattan is as inoffensive as milk and cookies. the guy was almost totally emotionless.

and alan moore isn't one for hyperbole. when his creation walks across water and then says "yes. i think i'll create some.", it probably means he IS god.

if you knew everything that was going to happen, could manipulate matter, shapeshift, had telekinesis powerful enough to make the watchtower, and on top of it all were completely indestructable, wouldn't you think you were god?

Well the entire speculation of someone thinking they are god bothers me so erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.