Deadpool vs. Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
debate

SpunkySmurph
Ronin? As in Echo?

Then DP takes this. He already handed taskmaster his @ss, and Ronin is just a deaf taskmaster

Blind
Deadpool... but I'm a fanboy. So I guess my opinion don't count.

TricksterPriest
No, she's just plain outclassed. Nothing fanboyish about it. Ronin gets beat by DP as badly as Rodney King was by the LAPD.

King_Mungi
What a pointless character, Ronin appeared in just a few issues of New Avengers and hasn't been seen since. I know she will be an upcoming battle with Elektra, but wow...all that hype and nothing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What a pointless character, Ronin appeared in just a few issues of New Avengers and hasn't been seen since. I know she will be an upcoming battle with Elektra, but wow...all that hype and nothing.

It's a shame...

I liked the concept of the character. I mean, I know she had taskmaster's powers, btu the complexity of being deaf as well...

And her costume was pretty cool. But you hardly ever hear about her

King_Mungi
She had more apperances on the cover of New Avengers than she did in the actual comic itself.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
She had more apperances on the cover of New Avengers than she did in the actual comic itself.

What a waste...

The Fake Macoy
She also took over DD for a while, which is a good reason not to like her... Still, DP is just too strong to lose this if he's trying.

jrodslam
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ronin? As in Echo?

Then DP takes this. He already handed taskmaster his @ss, and Ronin is just a deaf taskmaster

Ouch. Although he did hand Tasky his ass, Tasky is highly skilled, but he sucks as a fighter. Not sure if everyone gets what im saying, but he just sucks at fighting. All the skills and cant use them right. I think Ronin/Echo is a much better fighter than Tasky. Less skilled obviously.

I say Ronin 5.5 or 6 wins out of 10.

Grimm22
Maybe if Ronin was a new character and not some old DD character with a new name and a new costume that makes her look like a guy, then people would respect her laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.