king hyperion vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
and noone take away from hyperion feats. Not only did he say that he did what he did but the narriator also said the same things and from what I have seen of him in the exiles book, defeating all the earth heros with ease, I think that he can do what he said that he did "even though these heros had almost different powers than the heros on regular marvel planet. He did something that even galactus couldnt do and that was defeat all of earth heros and take control of the planet. He also fought 2 supermans (2 hyperions) and was owning them, while fighting the exiles.

Starhawk
Darkseid would waste him and make it very painful.

Madvillain
Hyperstorm curbstomps Darkseid.

batdude123
Originally posted by Madvillain
Hyperstorm curbstomps Darkseid.

We're not talking about Hyperstorm. We're talking about HYPERION.

Anyway, the guy who defeats pantheons of gods on his off days wins this.

Well, I can already predict the fact that someone is going to *insert retarded "Superman wastes Darkseid" joke here* roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Edit.

Madvillain
lmao, no wonder my brain processed Hyperstorm. i can't fathom any version of Hyperion even challenging Darkseid.

Darkseid 10/10

curryman
I think Darkseid takes this.

quanchi112
Close fight. Probably Darkseid.

ColossusGrundy
Darkseid leaves this in NO doubt whatsoever and makes Hyperion look like the loser he is.

Darkseid 50/10

-Pr-
lol Darkseid.

Carver's preemptive butthurt always amuses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Darkseid leaves this in NO doubt whatsoever and makes Hyperion look like the loser he is.

Darkseid 50/10 What makes you say it is utter domination ?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you say it is utter domination ?

Hyperion has NO feats that lead me to believe he could last an entire page against the JLA, much less be one of their most dangerous foes. Darkseid has nearly destroyed the world in the face of the likes of Superman and the rest many times over.

Hyperions is over-hyped.

quanchi112
Hyperion has NO feats that lead me to believe he could last an entire page against the JLA, much less be one of their most dangerous foes. Darkseid has nearly destroyed the world in the face of the likes of Superman and the rest many times over.

Hyperions is over-hyped. Hyperion wrecked his entire world. Which Darkseid are you referring to ? Nu Seid ?

ColossusGrundy
Hyperion would be JLA fodder. Omega beams trump his arrogance

-Pr-
Hyperion wrecked his entire world. Which Darkseid are you referring to ? Nu Seid ?

Off panel.

quanchi112
Hyperion would be JLA fodder. Omega beams trump his arrogance That's speculation. Which Seid ?Originally posted by -Pr-
Off panel. His regenerative abilities imo make this close. I still want to know which Darkseid he is referring to.

-Pr-
Fine, don't respond to my post.

ThereIsHope
I really like Hyperion. Also Hyperion only wrecked his world cause he had help. As usual you get the facts wrong quanchi.

Darkseid when written properly wins. But the normal every day Darkseid who loses all the time would probably fail. Depends on the writer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fine, don't respond to my post. Still conquered earth. I find that impressive. He hasn't taken down the jla but then again he never met them. Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I really like Hyperion. Also Hyperion only wrecked his world cause he had help. As usual you get the facts wrong quanchi.

Darkseid when written properly wins. But the normal every day Darkseid who loses all the time would probably fail. Depends on the writer. Who helped him ?

A well written darkseid implies bias. You don't get to pick and choose what counts.

ThereIsHope
An army of meta humans?

Yup we actually do get to pick and choose based on feats. One day he moves entire planets, the next he loses to superman. Then the next he beats superman.

As usual you make silly comments.

-Pr-
Still conquered earth. I find that impressive. He hasn't taken down the jla but then again he never met them. Who helped him ?

A well written darkseid implies bias. You don't get to pick and choose what counts.

Statements don't beat feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
An army of meta humans?

Yup we actually do get to pick and choose based on feats. One day he moves entire planets, the next he loses to superman. Then the next he beats superman.

As usual you make silly comments. Post scans I don't recall that at all. It's been a while so I will leave myself open to the idea you aren't just lying to me.

When does Darkseid move planets ? What does that have to do with Superman ? If he loses and beats Superman then they are peers. You want Darkseid to dominate based off of bias.

I make objective comments and don't pick and choose criteria depending on the characters involved.

sCOURGE_0
Darkseid one shots him

quanchi112
Statements don't beat feats. I never once said statements beat feats. I also said darkseid wins a close matchup.

-Pr-
I never once said statements beat feats. I also said darkseid wins a close matchup.

You calling it close based on him taking over his own planet is faulty logic in the first place.

Of course you'll say it's his healing factor to try to deflect, but the point remains.

ThereIsHope
Well I do remember that. You can go read the comic. He had help. One of the main points of the comic was that the pod he came to earth in let out bacteria that gave others powers. He had HELP to take over the earth.

quanchi112
You calling it close based on him taking over his own planet is faulty logic in the first place.

Of course you'll say it's his healing factor to try to deflect, but the point remains. Someone said he would be jla fodder and I brought up him taking over his planet. Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Well I do remember that. You can go read the comic. He had help. One of the main points of the comic was that the pod he came to earth in let out bacteria that gave others powers. He had HELP to take over the earth. Which page of which comic ?

-Pr-
Someone said he would be jla fodder and I brought up him taking over his planet. Which page of which comic ?

Which means nothing.

ThereIsHope
When you come into a debate quanchi, everyone should just ignore you like a retard yelling I POOPED MUH PANTS during a dinner party.

quanchi112
Which means nothing. I wouldn't say it means nothing. I would say he isn't a joke based off of tha and his regenerative powers.

ThereIsHope
Darkseid written well wins.

quanchi112
Darkseid written well wins. So who is the judge of characters being written well ?

-Pr-
I wouldn't say it means nothing. I would say he isn't a joke based off of tha and his regenerative powers.

Nobody's saying he's a joke.

ColossusGrundy
So who is the judge of characters being written well ?

We are, the ppl shelling out cash for the mags.

ThereIsHope
Thats a pointless statement. Anyone who reads a comic knows if he's written well based on previous events. His early appearences obviusly show him being written well.

Are you angry over the fact that Thanos is now depowered or something?

Omega Vision
Darkseid, and convincingly.

ColossusGrundy
Thats a pointless statement. Anyone who reads a comic knows if he's written well based on previous events. His early appearences obviusly show him being written well.

Are you angry over the fact that Thanos is now depowered or something?

methinks he has a keyboard with an "auto-select Thanos" function. I'm thinking of starting a thanos vs thanos thread to see if it explodes

quanchi112
We are, the ppl shelling out cash for the mags. So since people are the judges then opinions vary. Thanks for proving my point.Originally posted by -Pr-
Nobody's saying he's a joke. Grundy did.

ThereIsHope
Opinions vary and they are all diffrent. Thus your opinion is just one in the bunch. And most people dont agree with you. Since you agree with that person that we all are the judge, then you must agree that a certain character has become a loser.

Anyway the best feat that Hyperian did was survive the daisy cutters. He was hurt afterwords thats it. Move on.

abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

quanchi112
Opinions vary and they are all diffrent. Thus your opinion is just one in the bunch. And most people dont agree with you. Since you agree with that person that we all are the judge, then you must agree that a certain character has become a loser.

Anyway the best feat that Hyperian did was survive the daisy cutters. He was hurt afterwords thats it. Move on. My point is I look at the writing from an objective view. The moment we allow ourselves the judge of what counts and what doesn't based on our opinion only is the day of kmc apocalypse.

ThereIsHope
You look at things objectivly? LOL

I would love to take a pole of someone who didnt laugh, roll there eyes. or do something similar when you said that.

Hyperion has no feats that rival darkseid. If he does talk about them or stfu.

quanchi112
You look at things objectivly? LOL

I would love to take a pole of someone who didnt laugh, roll there eyes. or do something similar when you said that.

Hyperion has no feats that rival darkseid. If he does talk about them or stfu. I never said Hyperion wins. Not once. You know why because I am objective.

-Pr-
So since people are the judges then opinions vary. Thanks for proving my point. Grundy did.

I've seen his posts. I don't see where he said it.

My point is I look at the writing from an objective view. The moment we allow ourselves the judge of what counts and what doesn't based on our opinion only is the day of kmc apocalypse.

lol no.

ThereIsHope
I never said Hyperion wins. Not once. You know why because I am objective.

Then why are you in here? This is a debate as to who wins between Darkseid and Hyperion. As usual your just ruining debates. Thank you for admitting it.

quanchi112
I've seen his posts. I don't see where he said it.

lol no. Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Darkseid 50/10 Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hyperion would be JLA fodder. Omega beams trump his arrogance Tis true.Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Then why are you in here? This is a debate as to who wins between Darkseid and Hyperion. As usual your just ruining debates. Thank you for admitting it. I said Darkseid wins a close fight and didn't think Hyperion is someone Darkseid steamrolls.

-Pr-
You misinterpreted.

And please stop trying to derail threads.

ThereIsHope
Hyperion gets steamrolled. He dont have enough feats. In fact his feats show that he gets steamrolled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.