Elizbeth is going to Die!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
OMG!!!!!! Guys, I heard that Elizabeth is going to Die!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Im like really sad. I mean, she like completes the movie. without her, there is no POTC. I freakin' out!!!!!!

Mistypirate
Yes.... she has a horrible death, she will get the hang mans noose. big grin

pyratequeen
Ok. I didn't hear that!!!!! How do u know!?!?!

LovelyOne
lol she wont die..

trust me..el stupido ideawhere did you hear that?

Mistypirate
LOL laughing out loud , Its just my opinion. I was only kidding. Although if she dies, I hope is by the hang man's noose.

Red Two
Yes she will die.Well we all will die eventualy

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Red Two
Yes she will die.Well we all will die eventualy

LMAO laughing Yes we all are going to die, someday. Oh man how did this topic got started.

Well back on topic, I don't think Liz is going to die, she might try to cast herself to the sea. I don't know if this has been confirmed or not. But I don't think certain Capt. is going to let her die.

LovelyOne
the last reward of a pirate is a noose...Jack faces that unless he finds a way to escape it.

katelovespirate
i reckon we'll see more than a few pirates meet the noose in the next film, wink but i dont think Elizabeth is one of them.

pyratequeen
no, she really does die. I read it on this site and she siad she wont do any more pirate movies. This guy even wnet to the place they were shooting and said he was sad she was going to die!!!!!!

LovelyOne
yes and farquad will look on and laugh

LovelyOne
Originally posted by pyratequeen
no, she really does die. I read it on this site and she siad she wont do any more pirate movies. This guy even wnet to the place they were shooting and said he was sad she was going to die!!!!!!
No no no no..she's not gonna die..just because someone says that doesnt make it so..and I'm not sure if I believe that she's not coming back..she never actually said that..she apparently told the producers that she wasnt coming back after she wrapped up shooting..funny thing though..she didnt rap up her shooting for the entire film..it was only on a certain location..

Mistypirate
LOL are you talking about Farquad? the evil guy from Shrek?

pyratequeen
OK, just take my news and laugh at me, go on laugh.

katelovespirate
i heard that rumor the day i heard about Johnny having a sex change in order to play Jack's foil. wink

katelovespirate
we arent laughing at you, honestly, we just had this huge thread debating this a while back and we all came to the conclusion (visa vi information on Ted and Terry's site) it was false.

Mistypirate
OK, just take my news and laugh at me, go on laugh.

Nobody is laughing at you wink , we are just laughing at the stories the media comes up with

pyratequeen
Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't know you already talked about this. I feel so stupid now.

katelovespirate
dont feel stupid. these rumors re-surface from time to time.

i know there are a lot of people who are really hoping elizabeth dies, actually. lol

LovelyOne
hey hun dont feel bad lol..people keep posting it and its been posted before..you're not the only one..

pyratequeen
Originally posted by LovelyOne
hey hun dont feel bad lol..people keep posting it and its been posted before..you're not the only one..
ok I feel better. but you called me el stupido sad

Turbo-charged
speaking of rumors there is one going around stating that Jack actually proposes to Will and he accepts

Mistypirate
In no way we were making fun of your discussions. I must say that you brought in quite some interesting point of views. We love debating, analyzing, discussing, and talking about them. The girls at KMC are not as mean as they seemed. LOL Im just kidding. big grin

Mistypirate
ok I feel better. but you called me el stupido sad

Lovely did you called her stupid??? NOOOO I don't think she called you stupid. confused I think she was calling the source stupid.

Red Two
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
speaking of rumors there is one going around stating that Jack actually proposes to Will and he accepts
umm im a litle bit confused couz what you just sayed That Jack is GOna Marry Will!?Okay this is weird

LovelyOne
LOL no I meant its as in the idea of that happening to her is stupid..not calling anyone stupid..just the thought of that happening is stupid lol

Mistypirate
That would be really interesting to watch, hey that could be the shocker.

Red Two
Originally posted by Mistypirate
That would be really interesting to watch, hey that could be the shocker.
That woud realy be gay

Mistypirate
LMAO Imagine that laughing out loud That would be the hottest gay couple I have ever seen.

Chiki Mina
OMG!!!!!! Guys, I heard that Elizabeth is going to Die!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Im like really sad. I mean, she like completes the movie. without her, there is no POTC. I freakin' out!!!!!!

Yes she will we all know that laughing out loud Tell me did big foot tell you this? laughing

Chiki Mina
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

ITS HORRIBLE!! I HEARD THAT THE ORBIT GUM CHICK IS THE ONE WHOS GOING TO MARRY JACK!!!!

I HEARD THAT FROM MY IMAGINARY KNOME!!

a-k-a-amber
ROFLMAO! well my imaginary friend thinks ur wierd...

Chiki Mina
LMAO^^^

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

ITS HORRIBLE!! I HEARD THAT THE ORBIT GUM CHICK IS THE ONE WHOS GOING TO MARRY JACK!!!!

ARGGG What a *****, oops sorry..Chiki can I have an Orbit gum?

Chiki Mina
ARGGG What a *****, oops sorry..Chiki can I have an Orbit gum?
DING

OBG: Dirty mouth?

Misty: You ***** you stole Jack from Lizzie!!

OBG: Clean it up with Orbit Gum

Misty: big grin *BLING*

OBG: Fabulous! For a good clean feeling, no matter wot! gets punched by Misty

lol

Mistypirate
DING

OBG: Dirty mouth?

Misty: You ***** you stole Jack from Lizzie!!

OBG: Clean it up with Orbit Gum

Misty: big grin *BLING*

OBG: Fabulous! For a good clean feeling, no matter wot! gets punched by Misty

lol

LOL thank you, Now I feel so much cleaner.

Turbo-charged
hahahahahahahahah
ROFLMAO<- means what?

Turbo-charged
LMAO Imagine that laughing out loud That would be the hottest gay couple I have ever seen.
dang no one took that seriously*pouts and tries to find a better rumor to start* lol jk

Mistypirate
dang no one took that seriously*pouts and tries to find a better rumor to start* lol jk

laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
hahahahahahahahah
ROFLMAO<- means what?

Role On Floor Laughing My Ass Off

SarahB

lol!! i dnt think any1 wud believe tht anywaybig grin

SarahB

hehehehehe!!!! it wud be but rly confusin nd funny

SarahB
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

lmao!!!! laughing

Ericadawn
Well, one of the actresses claims her character really does love Jack.

Mistypirate
hummmm confused

Swann&Sparrow
Jack and Will?

Sick and WRONG.

They're both straight men, let's give them some dignity. Everyone has gay moments, but in the end Will is straight and Jack loves women. big grin

Thank god. Don't get me wrong, one of my closest friend is gay and he's the best! I just don't think Jack should be gay or Will either. And especially not together...

LovelyOne
will straight?? I wouldnt be too sure of that...he's a pansy stick out tongue

mss_mira
lmao<3

pyratequeen
Na. Will is straight. Sure, he may be a pansy, but there are plenty of pansy boys who are straight.

Mistypirate
LOL I never though that this was going to be taken seriously. laughing out loud

LovelyOne
Will playing with Davy's tentacles in DMC and smiling about it?? the dude aint straight laughing out loud

joking

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Will playing with Davy's tentacles in DMC and smiling about it?? the dude aint straight laughing out loud

joking laughing lol

Mistypirate
OMG LMAO That was so perverted. But I liked it. laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Orbit gum for Lovely big grin

willofthewisp
"Well, one of the actresses claims her character really does love Jack."----ericadawn

Yeah, Keira.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
"Well, one of the actresses claims her character really does love Jack."----ericadawn

Yeah, Keira.

really? Keira said that. How does she knows?

willofthewisp
I was just kidding. I thought it would be funny to state the character that obviously does love Jack. Sorry.

LovelyOne
yeah did she??

I dont think its Tia that loves Jack..or she might..EEKK gross..

EDIT - oh lol

Mistypirate
My hopes were up at 100%, now they are down at 30% *sniff sniff*

willofthewisp
It was a joke. I wouldn't say though that either Scarlett or Giselle would give their characters that much depth to say that they really love Jack....unless something really big is going to happen in AWE.

I just said Keira because that's the best answer.

willofthewisp
Sorry, what should my punishment be for trying to be funny?

Jack should spank me.

Mistypirate
Noooo not my Jack, how about Barbosa, Pintel or Raggeti? laughing

willofthewisp
Fine. If no Jack, I guess I'll have to borrow Norrie from sailorleo for a bit.

Mistypirate
Ok that sounds good, I don't think she would mind. wink

sailorleo
omg! good thing i checked this thread! NO MY NORRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRZ!

Mistypirate
Ohh shoots, well Willoft you almost got away with it. big grin Sailoerleo claimed back her Norrie.

sailorleo
yeah, i never visited this thread before, but my norrie senses were tingling...

Mistypirate
LOL OMG Yes! you do have a Norrie 6th sense. laughing

willofthewisp
Come on, don't leave me with Will. I guess I'll have to take Bootstrap.

Mistypirate
LOL Watch out for the crabs.

Chiki Mina
here we go again with the bashing

willofthewisp
Yeah, you caught me. I'm just not attracted to Orlando Bloom. Will is fine, though. He sure beats Legolas and Paris. Spanke me, Will. Spank me.

Chiki Mina
Im just saying that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if its nasty then keep it to yourselves. I dont like some actors and when I say I dont I say "I dont like that actor/actress" thats it. I dont keep going on and on and on.

Bwa Ha Ha
DEATH

surfchikpir8fan
Very true Chiki. The actors are IT and we're ... not - IT ........... yet!

ivebeendepped43
OMG!!!!!! Guys, I heard that Elizabeth is going to Die!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Im like really sad. I mean, she like completes the movie. without her, there is no POTC. I freakin' out!!!!!! i disagree /w the "completes the movie" thing........

lovethemtigers
i'd be all for elizabeth dying if she breaks Jack's heart...the witch....j/k
I don't want to see any of the three main characters die...as in dead, buried in the ground..but if one or two of them should stab a heart and decided to live their life in immortality..that would be okay...but not sure .....this kick ass ending thing is driving me crazy

Mistypirate
Well look at the bright side, whoever stabs the heart will never die. Whoever does, will live forever. But what if Liz stabs the heart? confused

lovethemtigers
I'm watching that youtube video of Anywhere about Jack and Liz and it breaks my heart everytime...I love JaCK AND LiZ...

lovethemtigers
I don't know about anyone else..but the most heartbreaking moment is when Liz and Jack almost kiss again after she has already chained him...there is just something about that moment that speaks volumes...he's staying, not screaming for help...cuz he is willing to die for her...he is willing to sacrifice himself to the Kracken so that she and the others can escape....cus believe me..if he wasn't he would have been pleading and screaming for help....He has chosen to give his life so that Elizabeth and the others can go free....what better way to say I love you..and then he tops it off by calling her "pirate"....translated in Jack language.."i love you"....

Mistypirate
OMG your words made my heart skip. eek! I believe also that Jack was thinking about staying. He came back for a reason, he knew the kraken was after him not the ship. I think he was considering to stay regardless. But Liz made that decision for him. Its curious because in Tia's hut Will is the one that kinda decides to get Jack back, IMO he was also making that decision for her. Nor like Will, he has proven to be more emotionally stronger than Jack/Liz, he is willing to do whatever it takes, he accepts anything that comes his way. He makes his own decisions, he doesn't let anyone to choose them for him.

Chiki Mina
Again...why is this thread here again? lool

All the old threads are coming back...kind of scary

PirateDiva
Yes i know who does it! Some threads should stay dead! There are some i dont mind coming back....but there are some that are like what the He** is this thread doing back u know....it gets annoying after awhile!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Yes i know who does it! Some threads should stay dead! There are some i dont mind coming back....but there are some that are like what the He** is this thread doing back u know....it gets annoying after awhile!

Hmmm I think I know who....lol But, I'm not sure stick out tongue

lovethemtigers
yeah...lets kill this thread too....bye, bye

PirateDiva
*takes out dagger and starts stabbing this thread* Die Die Die!!!

LOL...Guess Liz is really Dieing now!

Chiki Mina
^^ Lol

Not really wink

We are killing the rumor cus rumors are evil!

PirateDiva
evil face Yup!

pyratequeen
OK. really why is this thread back? I started it and I'm saying to myself Shit, why the hell is this here?

Strong_question
She is not going to die! Stop spreading rumors! Will and Elizabet Will live in happy matrimony cool rolling on floor laughing big grin laughing

Mistypirate
Yes they will, Liz will be happy with Will's fishy face. She will love the funguses that will come out of his ears, and sea weeds coming out of his nose. She will never have to go out grocery shopping. Will will supply her with everything she needs. They will become vegetarians. wink

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Strong_question
She is not going to die! Stop spreading rumors! Will and Elizabet Will live in happy matrimony cool rolling on floor laughing big grin laughing

Not quite.... wink

ah....happily ever after with FISH face...don't think so....

Ericadawn
What makes you think Will stays Captain of the FD long enough to become Fish Face?

a-k-a-amber
what happens if Will becomes captain of the flying dutchman and then to save dearest Lizzie ends up stabbing his heart therefore killing himself and leaving no one to be captain of the dutchman? just a thought

Ericadawn
Yeah, Ted and Terry always have tricks up their sleeves, remember when it turned out that Jack had taken one of the coins and cursed himself?

surfchikpir8fan
Very true; AWE is going to completely shock us! Other than the summary I have absolutely no idea what's gonna happen. I don't mind the waiting, it builds patience and makes all this 'Pirate Era' last longer. I mean after AWE, it's all over, so it's good to have this as long as possible *HINT - Make more movies please - HINT*.

a-k-a-amber
LOL yes make more movies but that is reallyt how it is going to be isnt it? something will happen that was totally unexpected but it will happen that will shock us and will be something we never even thought of

PirateDiva
Yes they will, Liz will be happy with Will's fishy face. She will love the funguses that will come out of his ears, and sea weeds coming out of his nose. She will never have to go out grocery shopping. Will will supply her with everything she needs. They will become vegetarians. wink

LMAo....That was gross! i was totally eating while reading that and my appetie totally went away!! LMAO!

Captain's Wench
I doubt she'll die lol. she's too much of the story.

piratebrain42
Yeah, I have seen the script and the last literally note in the script says Elizabeth looks out over the see and the camera fades out...Unless thats supposed to be a metaphor or something, I don't think she dies... smile

Mistypirate
She looks over at sea? where did you read that? The leaked script? confused

a-k-a-amber
yeah what is that from?

-savvychick-
remember a while ago that picture of elizabeth in the black dress looking out over the sea that everyone got freaked out over, then said that it was just her on vacation or something like that? well, if thats what the script said, and then there's the pictures.......

idk, i'm rambling...lolsmile

a-k-a-amber
oh! I remember that picture I dont think she'll die either

-savvychick-
yeah, i think dying is definately out of the picture for Liz...we need her for our Sparrabeth ending!! hehe

a-k-a-amber
yes she is an important thing to a aparrabethical ending

Mistypirate
piratebrain42 what happens before that? why is she looking at the sea?
Another interesting thing I noticed, is that there is a black longboat, compare the pics to the Jack's long boat in AWE. You can see that the longboats are the same.

a-k-a-amber
u know misty? that just reminded me of a spoiler i found awhile back lemme see if i can find it now..... I think they just posted it on sparrabethLJ again...

here it is!

-->There will be a J/E comfort scene where Jack tells her everything will be ok (they are in a longboat)

I like the sound of that

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
u know misty? that just reminded me of a spoiler i found awhile back lemme see if i can find it now..... I think they just posted it on sparrabethLJ again...

here it is!

-->There will be a J/E comfort scene where Jack tells her everything will be ok (they are in a longboat)

I like the sound of that

So thats true. eek! Someone told me that, but I didn't believe it. Its supposed to be a "love scene with a touch of bonding". I really really hope thats true.

a-k-a-amber
me too I think it sounds like it could be an interesting scene

-savvychick-
yes!! very interesting....dundundun

Mistypirate
Maybe they will make the baby in that scene. eek! laughing

pirate179
laughing

Ericadawn
Except, sorry guys, love scene with "a touch of bondage" is not referring to any rowboat scene...it takes place on the Pearl.

Mistypirate
Yes and its not between J/L or W/E. Its between other characters. Am I right? big grin

a-k-a-amber
whatwhatwhat!?!?!?!?

-savvychick-
lol...so are we gettin some Tia/Davy action? alrightalright..........

wait....ew

piratebrain42
Yeah, my friends dad (not like good friend but friend I know) is the prop master for the movie, Michael Gianneschi is him name (pretty sure the last name isn't spelled right), well during school for career day he came in with props from the movies and the scripts for DMC and AWE before either of them came out and I skimmed over AWE and i read the last page too, I got like 15 minutes with it, not much times, and the last thing said she looks over the sea into the distance...so yeah, that picture probably does go with it

-savvychick-
ha!!! me and my amazing connection abilitessmile lol...but that might now be a good thing, if the last scene is elizabeth looking at the ocean in a black dress......

a-k-a-amber
I repeat...............

whatwhatwhat!?!?!?!?!?!!

-savvychick-
seriously, you can't just leave us hangin with this momumental information no expression

Mistypirate
*giggles*
from what I heard J/L are supposed to have a consoling scene on the pearl. But that love scene with a touch of bondage is between Tia and a certain pirate. :X wink

-savvychick-
Davy or Barbossa?

Mistypirate
Nope neither of them.

Ericadawn
Hehe, I think Misty knows.
wink

Mistypirate
Yes And I will be :X as a tomb. big grin

a-k-a-amber
I think i have an idea as well

Mistypirate
piratebrain42 is there anything else that you remember of that script? I'm dying to know..

a-k-a-amber
yes me too

IheartPocky
will it be will and tia eek! nono teague and tia? hmmm bondage? lol there was bondage in 1 & 2

-savvychick-
hmmm...i thought about will, but teague....now that would be interesting.....lol...like father like sonbig grinhehe

piratebrain42
i am pretty sure liz chooses will and barbossa dies again, i might be wrong cause i had to look it over as quick as possible, plus this was one year ago, so they might have changed some things for all i know

Mistypirate
About Barbosa dying, I will take that as a grain of salt. Liz choosing Will? Sadly thats what I thinks its going to happen.

-savvychick-
and you know something no expression

which means there's not much hope left for us...doesnt itsadsadsad

Mistypirate
Originally posted by -savvychick-
and you know something no expression

which means there's not much hope left for us...doesnt itsadsadsad
No I don't know anything, I wish I knew sad
That script is more than a year old, it was supposed to be W/E, and Jack with the strumpets. The strumpet part was cut. I don't know about W/E. Thats what's got me uneasy. I still have hopes, I haven't given up.
About DSK there was a interview that said he was going to play young William in a flashback. I am more confused than ever now.

-savvychick-
ugh....maybe i'll just take a break from my obsession for a while

lol...yeah right

Mistypirate
LOL Its hard to move on POTC is more addictive than drugs. laughing

piratebrain42
this is true

-savvychick-
very, VERY true....my moms actually trying to break it

which makes me love it even more, which i didnt think was possible...hehe...i'm sneaking on here right nowsmile which just makes it all more exciting to see whats gonna happen

jackismyboo
potc is like drugs i am completely addictive. i just don't want it to end.

about liz and Jack having a consoling scene, is it intimate or just talk?

IheartPocky
someone posted the 36 on another forum somewhere...

lovethemtigers
okay the stuff going on in this thread has me excited and hypervenalating at the same time....but I'm with Misty....I really, really hope its J/E...but sadly deep down inside I know they stuck with W/E....I think I'm going to cry...

PirateDiva
ya im feeling that way too....i felt i kind of have to accept that because It could be a huge possiblitlity....and i dont want to go see the movie with High Expectations on J/L and then it end W/L and then I be dissapointed....so im accepting it now...that way i could totally enjoy the movie fully! know what i mean?

IheartPocky
One thing is for sure, I'm going to be exhausted after watching this movie.

PirateDiva
I know i'll probably feel like i can breathe right for the first time in like 3 years waiting for this trilogy to come out....i wont feel like im holding my breath anymore! lol!

lovethemtigers
yeah...well, it's only been the past 7 months for me....I love COTBP...and I was obsessed with watching it...but I never researched it on the internet or joined a forum to discuss it..and then as time went by...I moved on. Then last year when the trailer came out...I was like..oh, goody...get to see JOhnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow again...but I had no idea how DMC was going to blow me out of the water with all the Jack and Liz stuff....and I've spent these past 7 months....obsessing over this movie....fantasizing about a J/L ending....and now...don't know anymore....

lovethemtigers
I wish if someone truly knows how it's going to end...just let me know...and end my misery now...If it's not going to be J/L...then I want to know...cuz I really need to move on...that is the only reason I've been obsessing over this movie....believe me..it had nothing to do with Will, Davy Jones or Bootstrap....Really and truly..I just wanted to enjoy another good ol' pirate movie....why did they have to use Jack as the bump in the road...I've always wanted it to be Jack and Liz...I just don 't know how to explain it anymore..i've already said this before on other threads...so I guess I'll stop repeating myself. After reading some of these threads, hints from Ericadawn and Misty and other spoilers....I'm now more sure than ever we are not going to get a J/L ending. So I guess I'll go down with the sinking ship. It's sad really..so many missed opportunities...kind of ironic, isn't it...that one of Jack's famous line ends up foreshadowing the trilogy....."If you were looking for the Opportune Moment, Mate, that was it.".....

I hope the story is really goood....so good it can make me over come the heartache of not getting the fantasy Ending I've dreamed about since last July....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
ya im feeling that way too....i felt i kind of have to accept that because It could be a huge possiblitlity....and i dont want to go see the movie with High Expectations on J/L and then it end W/L and then I be dissapointed....so im accepting it now...that way i could totally enjoy the movie fully! know what i mean?

Me too....I want to stop obsessing....but the only way to do that is too stop having these High Expectations on j/l...I need to accept it and move on...so I can just enjoy the movie....

It's soooo hard though.....when so many want it to be j/l....when there are so many great j/l videos on youtube....so many great j/l pictures...so many j/l connections throughout both movies so far....so hard when there is so much chemistry between j and l and none between the whelp and liz...when everything about Pirates of the Caribbean reminds me of jack and liz.....oh well....it's just a movie...I have to keep telling myself this...these people are not real....its just a movie...it's just a movie.....

See -I've gone mad eek!

-savvychick-
you made me crysad

i'm trying really hard to move on too. I mean, I know what I want, and I know I'm never gonna get it, and you'd think that would be enough, but it's not. And when there's SO much chemistry between them, it makes you think they'd be crazy to stick with the safe Willabeth ending. But then you have to remember that it's a Disney movie, after all, and so there's going to be a moral to the story. Or at least a happily-ever-after. Ever since the first movie I wanted at least a kiss, and in the second movie I got that...but of course, being the greedy person I am, now I need moresad

You know what? I think I've gone mad too big grin Oh well...it'll suit me...lol...I'll go off into my mind and cook up J/L fantasies as I waste away in a mad housesmile

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by -savvychick-
you made me crysad

i'm trying really hard to move on too. I mean, I know what I want, and I know I'm never gonna get it, and you'd think that would be enough, but it's not. And when there's SO much chemistry between them, it makes you think they'd be crazy to stick with the safe Willabeth ending. But then you have to remember that it's a Disney movie, after all, and so there's going to be a moral to the story. Or at least a happily-ever-after. Ever since the first movie I wanted at least a kiss, and in the second movie I got that...but of course, being the greedy person I am, now I need moresad

You know what? I think I've gone mad too big grin Oh well...it'll suit me...lol...I'll go off into my mind and cook up J/L fantasies as I waste away in a mad housesmile

Ditto...me too...it's off to the happy house, I mean Ship.....happy dreams of jack and liz...maybe I'll get past this writer block and write more j/l scenes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>