Galactus wants Cybertron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Galactus sets his sights on Cybertron.

Can the autobots and decepticons stop him?

No heralds and no primus allowed.

H. S. 6
Galactus wants Cybertron?

Ew. Robot sex.

grey fox
"This will light our darkest hour"

*Matrix pwnage*

PRAYERRUN
Hmmmm.....naw i'm sure that Galactus has been to planets that had people as big as him. And he had his dinner.

King Kandy
Primus isn't aloud...

Is Unicron?

norrinradd43
I would have to say no Unicron...why would he even care if cybertron got devoured...and I would have to say cybertron wins because of the Matrix power

Starhawk
WOuld the Matrix effect Galactus though? Could the combined powers of the autobots and decepticons do the job?

And no Unicron cause he would wreck Big G.

Avalonofthewind
The Matrix is part of Primus.

If Primus isn't involved..then the Matrix isn't involved...at least not to full capacity.

Galactus would be wasting his time as there is no life energy on cybertron for him to convert.

Starhawk
Actualy your wrong, the plasma energy chamber has an amazing amount of energy in it. and at the end of season 3 the planet is restored to full energy.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Starhawk
Actualy your wrong, the plasma energy chamber has an amazing amount of energy in it. and at the end of season 3 the planet is restored to full energy.

Season 3? Can't say I know much about that.

I'm going by the original Transformers comics.

Starhawk
Well watch the show and enjoy.

lilnutta12
you no i dont like transformers that much anymore,
i used to but that was time ago,
could unicron beat living tribunal or TOAA

Starhawk
Unicron is prolly equal to Living tribunal but not TOAA

ThePittman

King Kandy
Originally posted by Starhawk
Unicron is prolly equal to Living tribunal but not TOAA
What the hell? Unicron is no where near LT level. He's aT MOST Eternity, level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.