Ant-Man vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Who win's?

guy222
Originally posted by Benny G
Who win's?

Punisher

Dreampanther
The Punisher lets his trained ant-eater, Bob, take care of that little problem.

The Fake Macoy
Assuming standard equpment, Ant man will take a majority. How's punisher going to tell which Ant is the one that can pick him up and suplex him? Is his aim good enough to hit one ant out of a giant swarm flying at him? Ant Man needs more respect.

Tassadar
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Assuming standard equpment, Ant man will take a majority. How's punisher going to tell which Ant is the one that can pick him up and suplex him? Is his aim good enough to hit one ant out of a giant swarm flying at him? Ant Man needs more respect.

Does he need to aim that well when his standard equipment includes grenades? A swarm of ants is still just that - ants. Easy to squish. Or burn.

grey fox
Flamethrower for the win.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox

thats not standard equipment.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
thats not standard equipment.

I think pretty much any military weapon up to a Nuke is Pun's 'Standard Weaponry'

Alfheim
I think pretty much any military weapon up to a Nuke is Pun's 'Standard Weaponry'

C'mon man. Punisher doesnt walk around with a flame thrower. If he gets attacked but lots of ants will he be quick enough to get into the van and get the flamethrower?

Maybe he can.....he does go everywhere with his van....

Tassadar

I would have said as much, but Punisher usually doesn't keep one of these with him unless he knows its going to come in handy. Besides, why bother when a frag or incendiary grenade are easily at hand at all times?

marvelprince
Is this the new Ant-Man or the one that died in Avengers Dissassembled. And before anyone asks, yes it does matter.

The Fake Macoy
Last I checked, grenades weren't good for hitting swarms of flying ants. Besides, what's to stop Ant Man from just throwing shrinking gas at Punisher then?

Tassadar
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Last I checked, grenades weren't good for hitting swarms of flying ants. Besides, what's to stop Ant Man from just throwing shrinking gas at Punisher then?

Fragmentation grenades kill almost as much due to concussive force as to shrapnel. If he is the size of an ant, think of a human being hit by a small supernova, and you have an accurate comparison. How long is the gas going to take to reach him? More or less than 6 seconds? Because its one second to throw the grenade, and then 5 until it detonates and kills Ant Man and all his ants.

The Fake Macoy
Ant Man can throw his gas canisters, and they explode on contact. Lang did it to Absorbing Man, or was it Titania?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.