Ghost Rider vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Yeah, fights to the death..Then and only then will a winner be named...

Grimm22
I don't know if GR can be mindraped erm

If he can't then I would say its probably a stalemate

Faceman
Originally posted by Grimm22
I don't know if GR can be mindraped erm

If he can't then I would say its probably a stalemate Time to brush en up on your Ghost Rider bio's... laughing

Grimm22
*looks back at post*

*smacks forehead*

MM blows up the earth, thus he wins big grin

golem370
Could Ghost Rider fly with his bike

Howard_Jones
No, but if MM tries to invade his mind, he's gonna get a backlash like he won't believe. Also, don't forget what Hellfire would do to him.

Ghost Rider should win this.

Starhawk
Current Ghost Rider took down Dr Strange.

He would ethier fry MM with hellfire or if MM tried to invade his mind he would use the penance stare on him.

lilnutta12
ghostrider

Loot

Howard_Jones

Loot
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They're not. Some just have abstract feats.

Also, you don't have to be Superman to beat on Martian Manhunter. wink

weel the wolverine feat sucked.

I was just the superman level as a name and to make a point.

anf does someone knows where i can find a bio for the imrpoved GR?

Starhawk
Current Ghost Rider was given extra power by lucifer and he whipped Dr Strange and almost killed him. And his penace stare is 100 times more powerfull then it used to be.

doctorstrongbad
GR wins this 8/10 maybe 9/10.

Loot

Starhawk
No Marvel has Lucifer now read the last 2 issues of new Ghost Rider.

Howard_Jones
They have Mephisto and Lucifer. They've had em for a while.

by the way, hasn't GR beaten Blackheart before?

Loot
some info on lucifer?

Is he the chatolic devil? Satan?

Howard_Jones
Yeah. He's the ACTUAL Satan. Mephisto is just a powerful being that feeds on astral energies. He's more similar to Dormammu.

Loot
sweet, i have to see it thanks

Tassadar
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They have Mephisto and Lucifer. They've had em for a while.

by the way, hasn't GR beaten Blackheart before?

Yes, Ghostrider used to wail on Blackheart, but that was when Blackheart was an idiot. MM seems to have the same problem sometimes, but I dont see even the new and improved Dr. Strange-ass whoopin Ghostrider beating MM more than 3/10. That was a pretty good fight btw.

Howard_Jones
Most people don't seem to realize that GR is a top-tier dude. Probably the most underestimated character ever.

YourBiggestFan
someone needs to make a ghostrider respect thread ;P, or is there one and I missed it?

Starhawk
The new Ghost Rider is far more powerful then the others, The medallion of power which is the source of the riders powers is focused in him also Lucifer gave him powers as well. The current Ghost Rider would prolly take down Spawn.

Howard_Jones
It's basically Johnny Blaze+Dan Ketch+Vengeance.

Starhawk
And also power from Lucifer as well. In the 3rd issue they talk about how Ghost Rider can now cross deminsions that other beings cannot.

norrinradd43

Starhawk
No its not, read the new issues of Ghost Rider, he's different from Mephisto

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Starhawk
No its not, read the new issues of Ghost Rider, he's different from Mephisto

yes Yes, he is.....Marvel has had "their" Lucifer since the early seventies.....he's a totally different character than Mephisto. And the new Ghost Rider series totally f**kin' ROCKS!!!!! If you haven't read or seen it yet, I would HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.