Onslaught vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins between these two giants?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by x_danny_x
who wins between these two giants?

Onslaught more often than not. Especially if this is the version with Nate and Franklin's powers added to his.

MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Superman Prime smash him into every asteroid in the asteroid belt before he got the chance to try and mindrape him?

hunbu04
prime with easy the guy is literally a sun. In dc 10000000 superman prime evolved to a point where he became rao the great sun god and ruler of the kryptonian gods

Galan007
Originally posted by hunbu04
In dc 10000000 superman prime evolved to a point where he became rao the great sun god and ruler of the kryptonian gods In the entire DC 1Million story, this was never stated. no

S-Ranger
Originally posted by hunbu04
prime with easy the guy is literally a sun. In dc 10000000 superman prime evolved to a point where he became rao the great sun god and ruler of the kryptonian gods

WTF you on crack?? damn DC 1mil is the most misqouted comic book ever.

breeze85
LOL. Even Pre-Crisis Superman would stomp Onslaughts ass really bad in a picosecond. He literally sneezed solar systems away. Yet Prime is superior to him.

Galan007
Originally posted by breeze85
LOL. Even Pre-Crisis Superman would stomp Onslaughts ass really bad in a picosecond.Maybe, but its unlikely
Originally posted by breeze85
Yet Prime is superior to him. Based on what?

Because thats certainly not based on feats.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe, but its unlikely
Based on what?

Because thats certainly not based on feats.

Based on the facts that DC writers stated he was the most powerful version of superman not much of case but none the less should be taken into account.

lilnutta12
you no something i rate oughnslaugt - it took some heroes to beat him - and franklin powers - he would makes superman a doll, and crush him

Galan007
Originally posted by Supreme being
Based on the facts that DC writers stated he was the most powerful version of superman not much of case but none the less should be taken into account. Yeah, I know what the writers said..... But the bottom line is that you can't accuratley gauge a characters power based on hearsay and quotes alone...... feats are all I'm going by, and feat-wise:

Onslaught>>Superman Prime

masterbruce
Superman Prime would spit on Onslaught for being stupid enough to even challenge him, then he would proceed to bash Onslaught into dust.

Supreme being
Yeah, I know what the writers said..... But the bottom line is that you can't accuratley gauge a characters power based on hearsay and quotes alone...... feats are all I'm going by, and feat-wise:

Onslaught>>Superman Prime

Fairpoint but i will take prime for the win.

Galan007
i will take prime for the win. Based on what?

I'm just curious.

masterbruce
Based on what?

I'm just curious.

Superman Prime defeated the GREATEST THREAT to his UNIVERSE, in one freaking panel!!!!!!!!!!

Onslaught got busted by Hulk and then lost to Marvel's B list.

This is not even a fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman Prime defeated the GREATEST THREAT to his UNIVERSE, in one freaking panel!!!!!!!!!!

Onslaught got busted by Hulk and then lost to Marvel's B list.

This is not even a fight. wow... roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
wow... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ummm, what don't you get about Superman Prime uberPWNing Onslaught?

please read some comics before you post, thank you

Supreme being
Based on what?

I'm just curious.

Well as you have stated due to a lack of feat its forever impossible to gauge prime unless DC rectify this but i am going on the simple fact DC intended prime to be the Le creme de le creme of heroes.

masterbruce
Well as you have stated due to a lack of feat its forever impossible to gauge prime unless DC rectify this but i am going on the simple fact DC intended prime to be the Le creme de le creme of heroes.

he has feats:

he singlehandedly crushed Solaris

he brought Lois back to life with a little help

he alone powers the Supermen Dynasty, each of which would crush Silver Surfer like a grape

Galan007
ummm, what don't you get about Superman Prime uberPWNing Onslaught?

please read some comics before you post, thank you I have both story archs my friend, and that is why I can say without a doubt that

Onslaught's feats>Supe Prime's roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
I have both story archs my friend, and that is why I can say without a doubt that

Onslaught's feats>Supe Prime's roll eyes (sarcastic)

Onslaught's number one feat is getting cracked like an egg by Hulk in one page. His second greatest feat is getting defeated by having B List heroes jump into him. Yes, Onslaught is the greatest, baddest villain EVER woohoo!

Galan007
he has feats:

he singlehandedly crushed SolarisWith the last GL ring Solaris never was able to analyze.

he brought Lois back to life with a little helpLittle help? the queen of the Imps is the one who helped Supes prime roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Onslaught's number one feat is getting cracked like an egg by Hulk in one page. His second greatest feat is getting defeated by having B List heroes jump into him. Yes, Onslaught is the greatest, baddest villain EVER woohoo!
Have you even read Onslaught saga?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I asked him the same question in another thread.

Supreme being
he has feats:

he singlehandedly crushed Solaris

he brought Lois back to life with a little help

he alone powers the Supermen Dynasty, each of which would crush Silver Surfer like a grape

lol those arnt a lot thats why i didn't include them and if people start listing onslaught feats well lets just say there's no room for debate.

Galan007
Onslaught's number one feat is getting cracked like an egg by Hulk in one page. His second greatest feat is getting defeated by having B List heroes jump into him. Yes, Onslaught is the greatest, baddest villain EVER woohoo! roll eyes (sarcastic) browse through the onslaught respect thread, and if you can tell me his feats aren't greater then SMP's then you are an idiot:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t424700.html

masterbruce

yes. onslaught was a chump.

Galan007
yes. onslaught was a chump. laughing

juggernaut66666
laughing

masterbruce
roll eyes (sarcastic) browse through the onslaught respect thread, and if you can tell me his feats aren't greater then SMP's then you are an idiot:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t424700.html

just browsed the thread, didn't see anything impressive that a scrub like Surfer or Gladiator couldn't do.

Galan007
just browsed the thread, didn't see anything impressive that a scrub like Surfer or Gladiator couldn't do. laughing

juggernaut66666
just browsed the thread, didn't see anything impressive that a scrub like Surfer or Gladiator couldn't do.
So they could create a new sun?

masterbruce

I didn't see that. show me the pic.

Galan007
I didn't see that. show me the pic. I thought you just browsed the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
I thought you just browsed the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I did, i didnt see the panel where he created a sun. show me.

juggernaut66666
I did, i didnt see the panel where he created a sun. show me.
wacko

masterbruce
wacko

you me the pic then, you little turd.

juggernaut66666
you me the pic then, you little turd.
WOW!!! Check out the tough guy please don't use you crime fighting knowledge on me.

masterbruce
WOW Check out the tough guy please don't use you crime fighting knowledge on me.

either contribute meaningfully to the thread or don't post at all, that's all.

why has no one posted this pic of ONslaught creating a sun yet huh?

juggernaut66666
either contribute meaningfully to the thread or don't post at all, that's all.

why has no one posted this pic of ONslaught creating a sun yet huh?
Search for it in the thread wink

masterbruce
Search for it in the thread wink

I did. i couldnt find it. help me out.

Galan007
I did. i couldnt find it. help me out. Its about halfway down the 1st page

juggernaut66666
Here you go turd.
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9aq9.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ao0.jpg

masterbruce
Here you go turd.
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ao0.jpg

very unimpressive. that's not a sun, its just a large fireball. it's a case of writers using hyperbole.

juggernaut66666
very unimpressive. that's not a sun, its just a large fireball. it's a case of writers using hyperbole.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
it's a case of writers using hyperbole. and you know this how?

masterbruce
and you know this how?

basic knowledge of elementary astronomy.

our sun is over 1000 times the size of our planet. but because it is over 4 light years away, therefore it appears to us as a small circle in the sky.

in this comic, the sun is in the sky and it's still not that big, about the size of texas.

If the real sun was even 10% closer to us, all life on our planet would die from extreme temp rise and gravitational pull would utterly rip the planet apart.

Galan007

our sun is over 1000 times the size of our planet. but because it is over 4 light years away, therefore it appears to us as a small circle in the sky.

in this comic, the sun is in the sky and it's still not that big, about the size of texas.

If the real sun was even 10% closer to us, all life on our planet would die from extreme temp rise and gravitational pull would utterly rip the planet apart. What the f**k?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

juggernaut66666
Im gonna profile this stuff. laughing

Galan007
Im gonna profile this stuff. laughing laughing

Its definatley worthy of being profiled laughing out loud

masterbruce
What the f**k?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

do you disagree? have you ever read a book on astronomy in your entire life?

Galan007
do you disagree? have you ever read a book on astronomy in your entire life? Dude, your bringing real world astronomy into a COMIC BOOK THREAD.....

Incase you have never noticed, there is a little bit of a difference between the world of comic books, and the real world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Profiled

Rewmac

It's clear you have maybe seen a couple of picture in the comics from Onlsaught saga. But you don't know a damn thing about it.

jollyjim311
Also... if by 4 lightyears you mean, like, 7-8 lightminutes, then, I guess you were almost right...

thumb up

Rewmac
Here you go turd.
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ao0.jpg Originally posted by masterbruce
very unimpressive. that's not a sun, its just a large fireball. it's a case of writers using hyperbole. Can you read???

Rewmac
Originally posted by Rewmac
Can you read???

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
Can you read???
Crime fight knowledge doesn't include reading .

Rewmac
Crime fight knowledge doesn't include reading .

I know masterbruce is real-time street leveler hero. He reached nearly my dogs level in reading.

UniOmni

I find it hilarious, that such a staunch supporter of Superman Prime, would have the nerve to call out anybody else for the use of hyperbole.

Thats irony for you.

So fukking funny!!

laughing ...................................................... sick

"Behold my mighty hand!"

In my opinion, the best chance Onslaught would have, would be if he was in final form with all access to Nates and Franklins powers.

Thats alot of power, from Nate, which is eclisped by Frankie.

Howard_Jones

Private Pile, what is that? What the f*** is that?

King Kandy
four lightyears?

Your thinking of Alpha Centauri.

The sun is much closer, Eight lightMINUTES away.

Yep, basic astronomy. About the level of "The moon is made of green cheese."

Of course, for someone who's trained their body, mind and soul, maybe you should work on the "Mind" part a bit more.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King Kandy
four lightyears?

Your thinking of Alpha Centauri.

The sun is much closer, Eight lightMINUTES away.

Yep, basic astronomy. About the level of "The moon is made of green cheese."

Of course, for someone who's trained their body, mind and soul, maybe you should work on the "Mind" part a bit more.
Pwned.

masterbruce
jeez, this thread is still going on?

Prime PWNs Onslaught to eternity. Anyone who debates that should visit the doctor.

King Kandy
"Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well."

Yeah, buddy...

Kurash

If the real sun was even 10% closer to us, all life on our planet would die from extreme temp rise and gravitational pull would utterly rip the planet apart.

4 LIGHT YEARS?!? Are you kidding? That comment just butchered your credibility as a human being, i can no longer believe a word you say, cause it sounds like your just making stuff up. On another note, heres the list of heroes who fought Onslaught in the last battle: Cyclops, Professor X, Jean Grey, Hulk, Wolverine, Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Cable, Joseph, Bishop, Iceman, Nate Grey, Franklin Richards, Black Panther, Captain America, Crystal, Doctor Doom, Falcon, Giant-Man, Hawkeye, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, Namor, Scarlet Witch, Thing, Thor, Vision, and Wasp

Uhh, thats a pretty tough lineup, maybe not the strongest heroes, but combined thats some definate heat packed

King Kandy
He never had any credibility.

Kutulu

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rolling on floor laughing

This has got to be the funniest thing I have read all day... *wipes away tears from laughing so hard*

wait... wait...
HAHAHHAAHAHAHA laughing

By the way... some statistics: the sun is roughly 8.31 minutes at the speed of light from the Earth. The diameter is 109 times that of Earth. It's volume is 1,300,000 Earths. There are planets closer to the sun than Earth, and they are not ripped apart. So basically nothing you said about the sun has any remote possibility of being true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

Anonimator
Superman Prime win against onslaught

its not a fight, a funeral maybe

thtadthtshldntb

Jumping into the this slugfest feet first...

Yes, the Surfer can create a star. In fact he did create a larger star than the one in this solar system. He created a black hole that destroyed a solar system, probably several.

As to the actual battle...

Superman Prime owns Onslaught.

Marvel made its A list heroes job to Onslaught in that crossover. Thor has beaten more powerful villains on his own including the Surfer (though not a villain), Desak, and the Destroyer. He also drove off Galactus and stalemated Zeus for months on Olympus.

Or is Onslaught more powerful than Zeus or Galactus now?

Superman Prime owns Onslaught

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Jumping into the this slugfest feet first...

Yes, the Surfer can create a star. In fact he did create a larger star than the one in this solar system. He created a black hole that destroyed a solar system, probably several.

As to the actual battle...

Superman Prime owns Onslaught.

Marvel made its A list heroes job to Onslaught in that crossover. Thor has beaten more powerful villains on his own including the Surfer (though not a villain), Desak, and the Destroyer. He also drove off Galactus and stalemated Zeus for months on Olympus.

Or is Onslaught more powerful than Zeus or Galactus now?

Superman Prime owns Onslaught
Did you know that Onslaught had the power of Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (Franklin easily created a pocket Universe that time)? So I woldn't call that jobing.

thtadthtshldntb
Onslaught never demonstrated that he had full access to Franklin's or even Nate Power (not that Nate matter much in this debate).

Onslaught's onscreen feats show nothing much beyond what Magneto, Prof X or Nate could do.

juggernaut66666
Onslaught never demonstrated that he had full access to Franklin's or even Nate Power (not that Nate matter much in this debate).

Onslaught's onscreen feats show nothing much beyond what Magneto, Prof X or Nate could do.
Non of them could create a sun.

thtadthtshldntb
Ummm with real world tech are on the verge of magic small black holes out at one of the Los Alamos labs. Magneto is far more powerful than the systems they have there.

All you have to do to make a star is compress a certain amount of mass into a certain amount of space. Magneto can most likely make a small star or easily make a reasonably large microscopic black hole.

The star that Onslaught created was tiny.

juggernaut66666
Ummm with real world tech are on the verge of magic small black holes out at one of the Los Alamos labs. Magneto is far more powerful than the systems they have there.

All you have to do to make a star is compress a certain amount of mass into a certain amount of space. Magneto can most likely make a small star or easily make a reasonably large microscopic black hole.

The star that Onslaught created was tiny.
Do you realise that you are now saying that Franklin Richards=Magneto??

thtadthtshldntb
Do you realise that you are now saying that Franklin Richards=Magneto??

no I am not. Franklin Richards has been stated to have beyond Celestial level potential and has shown alt versions of himself who dwarf Magneto in power. Onslaught never demonstrated that level of power.

KharmaDog
jeez, this thread is still going on?

Prime PWNs Onslaught to eternity. Anyone who debates that should visit the doctor.

Yes it is still going on. And once again, both your own ignorance and the wit of others have made you look like a complete moron. But keep ignoring it (and making our streets safe) and it may go away.

DevilGoblin
Onslaught would eat any version of Superman for dinner

StarsNeverFall7
Our sun now is 23,398,502,400,000 miles away? I doubt that.

Onslaught ftw.

Bentley
There is no way Onslaught can beat Supes Prime, thats just wrong. Whats next? Onslaught vs Imperiex? (actually I would like to see that because some people make funny statements about both characters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.