Pirates Quiz on my website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey
I made this for everyone. Please enjoy the music of the Goo Good Dolls, specifically Iris in the background as you take the quiz of which POTC man is best for you.

http://www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1/piratesquiz.htm

mss_mira
omg i loved it<3

CaptainJacksLuv
yaya! i got Jack!!! happiness!

mss_mira
i did 2, lol but i might have been cheating in the back of my mind lol i knew it was him

Mistypirate
I got Jack, just for me and only me. And I am not sharing him with Liz. stick out tongue

Mistypirate
Oh by the way I love the music from the quiz. City Of Angels is a great movie.

willofthewisp
Aw, so did everyone figure out who was who? That usually doesn't happen during my quizzes. Let me know if I should revise it so it will be more a surprise.

SarahB
lol do wat u wnt..its a gd quiz...i didnt rly figure out who was who..it wud ruin the fun!!!!!lol

willofthewisp
Yeah, don't try to figure them out. Part of the fun is not knowing.

sailorleo
hahahaha! i got norrie poo!

katelovespirate
that quiz put me in an exceedingly good mood.

willofthewisp
Yay! Did you take my other ones?

pyratequeen
that was a fun quiz.

katelovespirate
i just took the disney man quiz and the heroine quiz... oh gosh you are just too good. they were SOOOO much fun and so witty. seriously. you are just so talented.

willofthewisp
Aw, thanks. Did you leave anything on the guestbook for what you got? I love seeing people's results. That's the main reason I make quizzes.

Ericadawn
Yay, I got James as well!

But it was almost a tie between him and Will.

willofthewisp
I should have put in a spot for Gibbs.

willofthewisp
On a side note, the question about the marriage proposals, Choice A was how my fiance proposed to me and Choice B was how a friend of mine proposed to one of my best friends. Just a hint of realism put in there.

tee_pirategirl
LOOOOOL yeah that would be hilariouse..I love gibbs. yaaaay i got jack.. i'm in a good mood thnx

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by willofthewisp
On a side note, the question about the marriage proposals, Choice A was how my fiance proposed to me and Choice B was how a friend of mine proposed to one of my best friends. Just a hint of realism put in there.

aaaaaaaaaw...A was so cool! where did he take u that was so special? that's sooooo sweet

willofthewisp
Just on the campus, and he sat on the bench we sat at when we first said we loved each other and I sat next to him and he just pulled it out and said the only way the day could go better was if we got engaged. love

tee_pirategirl
AWWWWWWWW that's just sooooooo sweet!!!! so romantic and he REMEMBERED where u guys first said u loved each other..that's even better

tee_pirategirl
so simple and yet so SWEET...that's why I picked it big grin such a Jack thing to do. Not too flashy but still romantic..loved your heroine test as well big grin

tee_pirategirl
i took this Quiz today thought it would be intresting....

http://www.sparrow-in-flight.com/quizzes.asp

really good website..lots of pics and interviews

willofthewisp
Yay! It's says I'm a pirate.gun_bandana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.