Ayane Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Since we have rabid DOA fans on this board, I thought that the franchise's lilac-haired kunoichi would take a crack at running the gauntlet.

This gauntlet is basically to the death. Should Ayane lose...well, you get the idea.

1. Kintaro (MK2 Arcade version)
2. Shao Kahn (MK3 Arcade version, but taunts MK2 style)
3. The Boss
4. M. Bison (Psycho Drive)
5. Geese Howard (CvSNK2 version)
6. Jack Krauser
7. Demitri Maxinov
8. Rayne
9. Heihachi Mishima

StyleTime
Bison and Geese should be at the top. Ayane can beat everyone else except maybe Demitri. If she manages to get past those three than she clears it.

I don't know much about Demitri. Although I hear he really enjoys drinking the blood of AB types and Ayane is AB.

Emperor Ashtar
She stops at either 2, at most 4.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
She stops at either 2, at most 4.

She'll be lucky to get past Kintaro. Just fighting him in MK2 in the arcade was bad enough. Unless you got Kitana, Subzero or Reptile, you're screwed.

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane wins she blew up the enitre Tri-Tower by herself and defeated Genra. No one can beat her, not even jesus.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Bison and Geese should be at the top.
Obviously, this was before I knew anything about Darkstalkers.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Since we have rabid DOA fans on this board, I thought that the franchise's lilac-haired kunoichi would take a crack at running the gauntlet.

This gauntlet is basically to the death. Should Ayane lose...well, you get the idea.

3. The Boss
6. Jack Krauser
7. Demitri Maxinov
8. Rayne
9. Heihachi Mishima

this doa **** get her arms ripped off by kintaro i mean come n the guy's a monster for f*ck's sake!

kintaro b!tchslaps her torso back to bangkok or where ever the f*ck she comes from!

MK>DOA

SUCK MY D!CK DOA B!TCH!

colonelf40
Originally posted by colonelf40
this doa inbred h00ker gets her arms ripped off by kintaro i mean come n the guy's a monster for f*ck's sake!

kintaro b!tchslaps her torso back to bangkok or where ever the f*ck she comes from!

MK>DOA ALL THE TIME!

SUCK MY D!CK DOA B!TCH!

judgement hand
she gets ripped apart by kintaro

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

3. The Boss
6. Jack Krauser
7. Demitri Maxinov
8. Rayne
9. Heihachi Mishima I seriously think you got the order very f*cked up. She'll be lucky to beat Kintaro, and there's no way she takes Kahn, beats Boss, dies a painful death with Bison, Geese I don't know, same with Krauser(if this is RE4 Krauser she stomps him), will NEVER beat Demitri, and would have a hard fight with Hachi. I have no clue who Rayne is.

Superboy Prime
So who beat Kahn in MK. I forgot.

Also...why the **** is Heihachi above Demitri? Ayane actually has chances with Heihachi...Demitri...well...I don't even feel like discussing it.

And by the way I really see her getting past Kintaro. He was cheap in MK2 but that's it. He never really did anything impressive in the MK universe. Fact of the matter is Goro >>> Kintaro

colonelf40
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So who beat Kahn in MK. I forgot.

Also...why the **** is Heihachi above Demitri? Ayane actually has chances with Heihachi...Demitri...well...I don't even feel like discussing it.

And by the way I really see her getting past Kintaro. He was cheap in MK2 but that's it. He never really did anything impressive in the MK universe. Fact of the matter is Goro >>> Kintaro

Goro >>> Kintaro

what the f*ck is that supposed to mean? and btw Goro would rip her arms off as well!

F*CK THEM DOA JAPANESE JERK-OFFS PERVERTED CLOWNBOYS!

MK>DOA ALL THE WAY!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by colonelf40
Goro >>> Kintaro

what the f*ck is that supposed to mean? and btw Goro would rip her arms off as well!

F*CK THEM DOA JAPANESE JERK-OFFS PERVERTED CLOWNBOYS!

MK>DOA ALL THE WAY!

...Goro was undefeated for 500 years as far as I know. Goro has an actual feat to back up his ripping Ayane's arms off.

Kintaro, as far as I remember, does not.

colonel if you really want people to take you seriously you need to stop discussing like a 2 year old on a tantrum.

Violent2Dope
Actually Prime I believe it was stated that Kintaro was stronger than Goro.

Superboy Prime
And I just researched Liu Kang beat Kintaro, Kahn...God...and people whine about Jin PISing his way to the top of Tekken's foodchain--myself included.

StyleTime
Silly. It's only bad writing/PIS if it's DOA or Tekken.

Sandai Kitetsu
Silly. It's only bad writing/PIS if it's DOA or Tekken.

No, it's only PIS/CIS if it's Jin, Flamers, and Alpha 3. DOA has never been called PIS/CIS with the exception of hitomi.

StyleTime
It was a joke comrade.

Sandai Kitetsu
It was a joke comrade.
Just sayin'

Superboy Prime
Liu Kang...now that I think about it his jobber aura overpowers all.

Sandai Kitetsu
Think God he's dead.

Superboy Prime
Yeah. I really loved Deadly Alliance's intro. Quite in fact I stopped playing Mortal Kombat games after Mortal Kombat Trilogy. Then I went to gamestop and saw the intro movie of Deadly Alliance...it became a must have.

ThoraxeRMG
Kintaro Sodomizes her, four arm style.

BlaxicanHydra
sick

lol.

Violent2Dope
Liu Kang...now that I think about it his jobber aura overpowers all. Wrong, Link's is much larger, there's only one jobber bigger than Ganon, and that's Galactus.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wrong, Link's is much larger, there's only one jobber bigger than Ganon, and that's Galactus.
Yes, there is. Did you forget about Champion?

Superboy Prime
At least Link has the plot device...Liu Kang wins because...he is a ****ing shaolin monk and we know shaolin monks > immortal emperors who rule over dimensions

StyleTime
What's worse is that Itagki said in an interview that he feels like the DOA girls are his daughters.

Makes you wonder just what that guy is into huh?

Superboy Prime
Oh my god.

Violent2Dope
Yes, there is. Did you forget about Champion? Who?

Violent2Dope
What's worse is that Itagki said in an interview that he feels like the DOA girls are his daughters.

Makes you wonder just what that guy is into huh? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance That's sick man. I take it back, he's a way bigger perv than me.

Superboy Prime
Champion is a marvel character that knows every single martial art in existence. He has been around since the beginning of the marvel universe. He wields the Power Primordial and has the Power Gem. The Power Gem, if used properely, can boost x infinity the user's physical attributes.

And even with all of that he still jobs to the likes of Thanos and She-Hulk.

Violent2Dope
Champion is a marvel character that knows every single martial art in existence. He has been around since the beginning of the marvel universe. He wields the Power Primordial and has the Power Gem. The Power Gem, if used properely, can boost x infinity the user's physical attributes.

And even with all of that he still jobs to the likes of Thanos and She-Hulk. Oh him. Well does the Power Primordial and Power Gem match the power of the Power Cosmic? Tho if he is as strong as you say, that is a pretty big job if he lost to She-Hulk.

JacopeX
If she is lucky enough to get past Kintaro, then she would definitely stop at Shao Kahn. No way in hell she even has the experience and strength to defeat SHAO KAHN!

Superboy Prime
Please. Shao Khan lost to Mr. Kang. He sucks.

*Impales Liu Kang vodoo doll*

JacopeX
Hey, Liu Kang is awesome!

Superboy Prime
His jobber aura is unmatched.

And I hated him way before I realized his PIS aura.

I'm glad they ****ing killed him.

WAY TO GO DEADLY ALLIANCE durfist

Violent2Dope
Link's jobber aura is Godly, more so than Kang's.

Superboy Prime
No. You just say that because you're a hardcore Ganon fanboy.

What?

Thought I wouldn't say it?

Heh.

Never underestimate the power of dur

durlaugh

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance That's sick man. I take it back, he's a way bigger perv than me.
Yeah, Itagaki is really messed up.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got some woman to make a baby with him. I actually think he has a son on the way as well.

It's a MAAAAD world. *piano plays*

Guilty Gear
S. Prime is more perverted than Itagaki.

HonkyTonkMan
Ayane would enter the gauntlet. Kintaro would accidentally step on her. The end of the gauntlet. The only way she'd beat Kintaro is if she went into the gauntlet in an apache. Otherwise it's goodnight Irene on round one.

Guilty Gear
On the contrary, Ayane is more than capable of killing Kintaro.

Kindly excuse Snafu. He just holds a grudge against one of Team Ninja's sexiest Kunoichis.

Superboy Prime
Don't kindly excuse him. It's obvious he intended spite.

And I still believe she can get past Kintaro. However Shao Khan is another story.

But...if he decides to job ala Kang she might stand a chance.

BlaxicanHydra
Ya know, not every thread is spite. Mine obviously is. Obviously.

But I think most people just make threads and don't realize that the character running it doesn't stand a chance. It's funny how people automatically just yell "SPITE THREAD OMG!". Unless the thread creator admits it or implies it I think you should find out for sure, first.

Guilty Gear
Snafu is known to make spite threads involving the character being discussed.

HonkyTonkMan
I don't think shecould pass Kintaro. Kintaro's had a tad more fights then Ayane. I'm sure he'll know how to deal with her type. (RIP HER HEAD OFF).

StyleTime
Does he actually have the feats to say he could that?

I haven't played MK in a while, but I don't think he does.

HonkyTonkMan
Not really, he has fireballs and what not, a stonger Goro basically. Answers only to Shao Kahn.

BlaxicanHydra
I hope you saved some room in your spine..

... BECAUSE i'M GOING TO R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RRRAM MY FIST THROUGH IT!!!

HonkyTonkMan
Huh?

Violent2Dope
No. You just say that because you're a hardcore Ganon fanboy.

What?

Thought I wouldn't say it?

Heh.

Never underestimate the power of dur

durlaugh Haha like how you're a hardcore MC wanker?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ya know, not every thread is spite. Mine obviously is. Obviously.

But I think most people just make threads and don't realize that the character running it doesn't stand a chance. It's funny how people automatically just yell "SPITE THREAD OMG!". Unless the thread creator admits it or implies it I think you should find out for sure, first.

Please...she's fighting Shao Khan at #2. How the **** is that not spite?

Unless Liu Kang lets her borrow his Jobber Aura she won't stand a chance. Not even 1 in a million.

Violent2Dope
Dude she has Demitri Maximoff as an opponent, how the hell is she expected to beat him? She can't, it's spite, I don't even know if she can beat Kintaro.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, Itagaki is really messed up.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got some woman to make a baby with him. I actually think he has a son on the way as well.

It's a MAAAAD world. *piano plays*

Are you serious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.