Despero Vs Superman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Despero vs Superman with white and/or Blue sun radiation.

On Superman's wiki it says:
Superman's powers also dwindle (or usually, disappear) under the light of a red sun. In some canonical accounts, Superman's powers are proportionally reduced under an orange sun (midway in the spectrum between yellow and red), and actually increase under a white or blue sun (beyond yellow on the spectrum).

Any scans of that?

So who would take it? The mental/physical giant, or the Man of Steel?

jrodslam
It depends on how Supes fights him. The last couple of showings, Despero seemed to do highly well. If its a pure slugfest, i gonna have to go with Despero. If all powers are allowed, Supes maybe able to take the win.

Blair Wind
But what about with that type of solar radiation? Has it ever actually been done before or is Wiki lying?

Blair Wind
no one?

avy?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Blair Wind
But what about with that type of solar radiation? Has it ever actually been done before or is Wiki lying?
Wiki says that J2 is class 1000,000

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no one?

avy?

I've seen him powered by a white dwarf star but that's it.

Never seen the lucky charms colored stars and their effects.

Sounds a little pre-crisis to me.

Blair Wind
hmmm, ok

Did the white star make him more powerful than usual?

and who would take it? Sundipped Supes or Despero?

Avalonofthewind
The white star powered him just like a normal yellow star does.
Now they have mentioned before that in space outside of the earths atmosphere Superman gets powered up faster...but I've never seen it mentioned that a white star had any special properties for him.

Sundipped Supes is in a whole other class than Despero. Superman wins that encounter.

DarkCrawler
JLA/JSA Virtue & Vice Despero was a beast, but any other comic Despero loses an big majority.

lilnutta12
supes swings 2 punches and k.o's desp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.