??? Vs. The Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarsNeverFall7
One person from the Marvel Universe completely loses control and decides to destroy the Universe and everyone in it. In a sense of completely letting loose to the fullest of their abilities, which character would the Marvel Universe have the hardest time getting under control if they went all out on their powers against everyone.

No one godlike, celestials, omnipotent, etc

Any thoughts?

S-Ranger
Dr Strange??

Omega-level
If you're not counting cosmics, Dr. Strange.

golem370
What about Franklin Richards. Reed Richards with prep.

Galan007
Dr. Strange
Reed (if he had sufficient prep time)
Wanda

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
Wanda
Already happened. Well, sortof.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Already happened. Well, sortof. Not to the degree that the thread starter is refering to...

Tshern
Doctor Doom with a reasonable amount of prep time.

norrinradd43
Isnt that kind of what Anihillus is doing right now

Tshern
It is. No way he is succeeding though.

lilnutta12
dr.doom
wanda
dr.strange
phoenix
other omega levels
reed
squirrel girl of course
slapstick - if he was ever serious
and aunt may

StarsNeverFall7
Squirrel Girl and Aunt May.....I completely forgot about them...what Gods they are...

Thinking about it one of the first that came to mind was Franklin Richards, granted we havnt seen his potential or even really grazed it at all, by speculation I think he would be one of the hardest to get under control.

Actually anyone with any form of reality altering capabilities would be a royal pain, aside from that I always thought a bloodlusted Iceman going all out would be quite interesting..

Starhawk
Dr Strange
Genis
Scarlet Witch

bigbran
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Isnt that kind of what Anihillus is doing right now No.
Annihilus isn't actually fighting. Therefore he isn't using his powers to the fullest.

King Kandy
Obnoxio the clown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.