New AWE Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
Check them out here
AWE Pics enjoy! Edting to say if you want to see more go to this site http://pirategirl-38.skyblog.com/

mss_mira
ooohhh yeh... loved it

mss_mira
i found a couple links too-

http://www.celluloidandvinyl.com/2006/07/18/exclusive-set-pics-of-pirates-3/

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/553757960pEayhr?start=0

Mistypirate
Thank you, nice smile

a-k-a-amber
was #4 BARBOSA????????

Hambah
thank you very much smile

evilm0nki3
well well well looks like will has got him a nice little outfit..
it looks sexysmile lol i like the colors..

weird

and woah keira has a skimpy outfit on, my bro is gonna love that lol and barbossa looks best with his hat on 0.0

a-k-a-amber
so that is barbosa WOW he looks different lol and yes kiera does have a skimpy outfit on yeah my bro will prolly like that to laughing

sailorleo
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
well well well looks like will has got him a nice little outfit..
it looks sexysmile lol i like the colors..

weird

and woah keira has a skimpy outfit on, my bro is gonna love that lol and barbossa looks best with his hat on 0.0 i know....he's HOT! i want some of that now!....

pyratequeen
like whoa. thanx. those pics were awesome.

willofthewisp
Will's costuming got a definite upgrade. That really beats his wedding costume. It's nice he's getting a little grubbier and darker.

Wow. Barbossa looks like somebody's grandma.

Chiki Mina
omg....Will...is looking G-R-E-A-T Jack....sexy as always and sexier stick out tongue

LovelyOne
http://www.casimages.com/img/061125073558223511.jpg

see that one^^ ..its right at the start of the movie.

Thats not what I imagined it to look like though laughing out loud

mss_mira
how do u know that its at the beginning of the movie?

Chiki Mina
Yeah I thought it was the beginning at first then told myself "dumb ass" lol.

Lovely you might not imagined on how it was gonna look probably bc from the leaked script. Though Im not 100% sure on what it said.

I thought she was singing in a boat at night...something like that.

LovelyOne
no its not from the leaked script..

mss_mira
it jst goes to show that we might not be able to trust that script sad

LovelyOne
what one the leaked script?

mss_mira
yeh..

Chiki Mina
Well its bc its only a rough draft...it tends to change alot...they are kind of brainstorming a bit IMO, but its only a rough draft.

PirateDiva
Oh I MusT saY NiCe PiCs....And OrlI Be LooKiNg Hot in the Black and Red Number!!!

ivebeendepped43
lmao! i luv ur siggy Chiki! too u!

evilm0nki3
i have never thought of will as hot..

but he looks really good in that outfitsmile

and i really like the look of the pictures... the setting heh.. where elizabeth is it looks really really cool

Mistypirate
I think thats the Asian Bath Scene.

evilm0nki3
ahhh okay....

SarahB
wow kl pics lol!! now im rly exied 2 seein it!smile

a-k-a-amber
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/doodledolly/singapore_1.jpg

oooo looky at this one!

and this is a close up
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/doodledolly/singapore_3.jpg

Mistypirate
Nice smile Thank you Amber.

a-k-a-amber
any time! big grin

a-k-a-amber
http://capsuletoys.no-ip.biz/images/Figure/PiratesOfTheCaribbean/potcMovie3ElizabethSwann_a.jpg

this kinda confirms that this is her outfit.... u may have to copy and paste though

Mistypirate
OMG that is soo cool. Where is it sold?

Mistypirate
But she has no sword? Where is her sword? Maybe she had it with swords! roll eyes (sarcastic)

a-k-a-amber
i have no idea... im guessing like wally world or maybe toy-r-us ...

but this is the back of the box..

http://capsuletoys.no-ip.biz/images/Figure/PiratesOfTheCaribbean/potcMovie3ElizabethSwann_c.jpg

a-k-a-amber
if u look closely heres what it says...

Elizabeth Swann has always been one to hold her own with the most fearsome pirates. Never to stand on the sidelines. Elizabeth takes matters into her own hands and fights alongside Jack Sparrow and will Turner. She is a natural with the sword and not one to be reckond with.

Mistypirate
That is awesome, Thanks smile

a-k-a-amber
shes holding some sort of stick... lol okay im goin' bye bye but i may be on again later.bye

Mistypirate
Ohh I found more action figures for POTC 3 big grin

Never mind thats series 3 sad

Mistypirate
I found Tai Huang action figure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIRATES-OF-THE-CARIBBEAN-Movie-3-Sneak-Preview- Figure_W0QQitemZ180054909268QQcmdZViewItem#ebaypho
tohosting

ToddianGirl
I just wanted to say that I found out where those pictures come from they are from the DMC DVD Extra feature called "According To Plan"

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
lmao! i luv ur siggy Chiki! too u!

lol thank you big grin*BLING*

Chiki Mina
So the scene where liz is wearing that suit is from the bath scene?

Is there actally gonna be a bath scene?

mss_mira
i think that elizabeth action figure box confirms the beginning of the moviein comparison to the leaked script... the picture of her rowing the boat at night in the fog... in disguise...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/doodledolly/singapore_1.jpg

oooo looky at this one!

and this is a close up
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/doodledolly/singapore_3.jpg

I Know in the pic of that close up where they show the whole background...Keira looks like she is hardly wearing anything, shes only wearing a robe!! Whats up with that? Maybe a naughty scene with Jack?

mss_mira
lol i wish but thats the beginning of the movie and jack is still in the locker

PirateDiva
OmG Im Getting More and More excited!!

mss_mira
i know u cant wait! niether can i!!!!! i think im gonna see a midnight showing!!!

Ericadawn
She still sings, bathrobe comes slightly later.

Mistypirate
Yes I know smile

Chiki Mina
So there will still be singing...and the robe is a desguise?

PirateDiva
OmG So then she is in a bath robe is she really gonna have that scene with Jack!!!

Mistypirate
Yes remember Fid Green??

Chiki Mina
yooo sii!! I remember

PirateDiva
Fid Green? who or what is that?

Chiki Mina
we had a thread about it. I dunno where it is now.

mss_mira
oh but what is it?!

evilm0nki3
i wish to know what this is about!

Chiki Mina
let me try to find the thread

PirateDiva
oooooo Fid Green!! Wo0o0o0o0o Im excited!!!

Mistypirate
I don't know if this is real or not, I though it was nice wink

mss_mira
i dont even know what this is... someone please tell me?!?!?<3

a-k-a-amber
oh yeah misty! i was about to post them ! smile

Mistypirate
Sorry wink
do you have more? Thats the only one I have.

a-k-a-amber
ive just got these...

a-k-a-amber
and this

Mistypirate
Thank you big grin

a-k-a-amber
uh huh smile on the first one if you look closely someone is over her sholder... oh and the guy she's strangling is supposed to be Tai-Huang whoever that is

Mistypirate
Yes I know, that is Tai Huang. big grin Liz has become a bad ass. Strangling people. geezz

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
i dont even know what this is... someone please tell me?!?!?<3

Thats a pic from AWE, me thinks purgatory scene. smile

a-k-a-amber
what pic r yall talkin bout?

Mistypirate
what pic r yall talkin bout?

The one that I posted.

a-k-a-amber
oh yeah thats what i was thinkin the purgatory scene

Mistypirate
I like Liz's outfit.

a-k-a-amber
yes very.......... chinese

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes I know, that is Tai Huang. big grin Liz has become a bad ass. Strangling people. geezz

Thats right nobody come between LIZ and the man she is trying to save...her LOVE JACK... cause u'll die!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Goo Lizzi! I'm starting to like her again. She kills for the one she loves. Thats admirable. She is not a pea bran as I first though.

PirateDiva
Thats right.....u fight for him Lizzie!! The more she fights to get to Jack the more i'll love her!!!

a-k-a-amber
u know? im still not much of a lizzie fan... maybe when she actualy shows she has brains and goes with jack... lol

Mistypirate
I have faith in her. Her pea brain will mature and will become smarter.

a-k-a-amber
lol

a-k-a-amber
NOOOOOO LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!?!?!?!!!

Mistypirate
NOOOOOO LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!?!?!?!!!

That was CUT, trust me. smile

Mistypirate
I'll be damned if that's the ending. * Runs off to get all of her good luck charms* big grin

a-k-a-amber
*deep breath* so its an old pic? *relaxes a bit* oh good i was like freaked out there for a minute.... *whew all better thanks Misty!*

Mistypirate
LOL No pro. big grin

Mistypirate
I don't think the pic that I posted is from the purgatory scene.

a-k-a-amber
what do you think then? maybe when they find the kraken dead... if they find the kraken dead.

Mistypirate
Well, this is what I think..Barbosa and Jack are members of the Brethren right? In the rough draft Sao feng dies and gives Liz the command to navigate his ship, therefore Liz takes his place in the Brethren reunion. They seemed to be walking towards a battle, that would explain only the 3 of them there and no one else.

a-k-a-amber
ooo good idea yes i have an idea aboutt the meeting of the bretheren....

Mistypirate
Lets hear it.

a-k-a-amber
okay well in the leaked script Jack trades Elizabeth to Sao right? well Sao dies yatta yatta and she seems to make friends with the first mate of the Empress (i think it was) and so she's captain and all so i bet Jack and Will start worring when they find out the empress was attacked and Sao doesn't show up IMO i think sao is probably like the leader of the bretheren or something. and so they are at the meeting probably all arguing over whos the new leader or whatever and elzabeth walks in in a cloak and all you see is the medallion and everyone hushes and maybe Elizabeth tells her first mate to talk for her and they start discussing about the EITC. and then a fight breaks out and the hood of the cloak falls off and everyone is shocked and start debating whether a woman should lead all of them and this is when Jack pops in grinning and says something along the lines of "but she's not just a woman she's a pirate *pause* *looks between lizzy and jack* besides she's got the medallion..."

*whew* along post mostly just a little fantasy in my mind but it was IMO enjoy but now ive got to go l8er!

Mistypirate
WOW Was that on the leaked script??? Or was that your opinion? It sounds really good and believable.

Mistypirate
Ohhh I didn't read that last part.. sad But that was really good. big grin

a-k-a-amber
no that was my opinion but i wish it were true smile glad u like

Mistypirate
Yes I did smile .
That would be fun to watch, everyone having issues because Liz is a woman LOL. And then Jack jumping in to defend her, aww that would be sweet.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I don't know if this is real or not, I though it was nice wink

Regarding the pic u posted Misty...Wow i totally missed this pic....anywhoo even though Lizzie looks totally ridiculous in that outfit....Liz and Jack look so HOTT together!!! YAY!

Looks like its just the 3 of them.....funny how Lizzie ends up with Jack alone again...lmao!!!

Mistypirate
They do look totally hot together I love this pic, I even did a background for my pc from that pic. Here it is.

ToddianGirl
I Love that picture too. Also notice Lizzie is standing more closer to Jack. They look like they could hold hands. big grin

tee_pirategirl
yeah I noticed that too! what was up with that skimpy outfit Keira was wearing? was that an actual costume or was she like BATHING and had to wear a robe afterwards or somethig?

D_Shiznitdog
Awesome pictures, everyone! But for some reason i can't get any of these to load: http://www.casimages.com/img/061125073558223511.jpg
http://capsuletoys.no-ip.biz/images...bethSwann_c.jpg
http://capsuletoys.no-ip.biz/images...bethSwann_a.jpg

Could somebody please post them? I have no clue what they are.

Mistypirate
I saw them, are this it?

Mistypirate
smile

Mistypirate
big grin

a-k-a-amber
i love what he's wearing in that pic!

Mistypirate
He looks sexy smile

D_Shiznitdog
Oh, I saw those on another website. But thanks anyway!

a-k-a-amber
sexy? yes i think the sexy part for jack will and ole nori is the three way epic battle

Mistypirate
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Oh, I saw those on another website. But thanks anyway!

wink No problema

Mistypirate
D_Shiznitdog, Im also having trouble loading the 2nd and 3rd pics? What are they?

a-k-a-amber
i think that they are the pics of the elizabeth toy...

Mistypirate
Ohhh ok. The ones that you posted right?

a-k-a-amber
yeah but im not sure they may be of another toy i just know the URL says capsluetoys so thats what im thinking

PirateDiva
Omg im sooo excited for AWE but i still wanna know why Keira was half Naked in that pic...i mean she only has a green robe on! someone please tell me why? do you think there shall be a nice little steamy scene in there? of course pg-13....dammit Disney just throw the old rule book at the window and make it rated R...i wanna see some Lizzie/ Jack action savvy? big grin

a-k-a-amber
well... PG-13 is getting a lil worse... so we may see some heavy kissing and then falling into bed but i doubt anything more than that... unfortunatly

evilm0nki3
if they made it R most of the people that saw the first two couldnt see it and would be very very mad.

like me!!

a-k-a-amber
dont like "R" do ya? well i hope they dont either it would kinda ruin the Made for all audiences aspect

evilm0nki3
well for one i wouldnt be allowed,

and two: i dont think i would want to.

johnny's making these movies for his kids anyways.

a-k-a-amber
yes i remember an interview somewhere where he wasn't sure if he wanted his kids to see it but after watching it concluded it was OK i think thats so awsome! it shows he's a real person too not just some idiotic celeb

a-k-a-amber
hey evilmonki? is ur siggy from the ride in the Disney parks?

evilm0nki3
yeah i saw something like that. he said the responsible thing to do as a parent is to watch it first and make sure its okay for the kiddies lol

i like how he says "kiddies"

a-k-a-amber
lol "kiddies" i wonder where he got that from

PirateDiva
I know now i say Kiddies....lol....i love him!!!!

Well whatever i would still love one hot sexy scene between Jack and Lizzie!!! lol!!

a-k-a-amber
LOOK! what do yall think?

a-k-a-amber
heres anoither i think the empress and the dutchess are by each other here

Chiki Mina
Willllllllll!!!!

AAAA!! My poor panties stick out tongue

katelovespirate
edit removed

Chiki Mina
EDIT nevermind I found the answer to my question lol

PirateDiva
heres anoither i think the empress and the dutchess are by each other here

Wow the Empress looks amazing!!

Chiki Mina
I cant wait for more pics..this is oh too excited.

johnnyforever
LOOK! what do yall think? i have that one! but mine is the Cannibal island jack. and he comes with his gun and that hat laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
I really want more pics!

Mistypirate
The Impress. Isn't this the ship that Liz is going to be commanding?

Chiki Mina
^^^QUE?!!?!?!

Liz commanding!? I had no idea

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^^^QUE?!!?!?!

Liz commanding!? I had no idea

Doesn't Sao Pheng gives her the ship, I remember reading it in the Leaked script?

Chiki Mina
really?!? I dont remember.

Mistypirate
Yes he does, in the leaked script.

Chiki Mina
So he just hands her to commandeer the ship just like that?

Mistypirate
Well he gets killed in the rough draft, but apparently that wont happen.
I don't know how she ends up representing Sao Pheng. Oh and another thing. Jack doesn't trade her to Sao. smile in this one. In the leaked script Jack trades her.

Chiki Mina
ooo so how she ends up in sao fengs ship?

a-k-a-amber
Jack doesn't trade her? then what happens?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ooo so how she ends up in sao fengs ship?

Thats how I don't know, but the good thing is that Jack does not trade her.

Chiki Mina
^^ a mistery yet to be solved..cant wait!!

a-k-a-amber
okay guys JACK DOESNT TRADE HER?!?!?!? WHO DOES???? sorry bout caps

Mistypirate
okay guys JACK DOESNT TRADE HER?!?!?!? WHO DOES???? sorry bout caps

I don't know yet. wink

a-k-a-amber
but you ARE posotive Jack doesn't tradde her? OK i can live with that... thank you

Mistypirate
but you ARE posotive Jack doesn't tradde her? OK i can live with that... thank you

Well thats what I know, thats what It was said, the person sounded positive. But you never know.

a-k-a-amber
ok i didnt really like the part about Jack trading her it just didnt fit right to me so i hope they were right smile anyway if he doesn't i wonder HOW she gets stuck on the Empress? hmmm

Mistypirate
Well I think she goes willingly. I don't know smile

a-k-a-amber
why would she go willingly? unless maybe she's trying to protect Will.... or Jack

Chiki Mina
Maybe it was planned. I guess between jack. will barbossa, liz and the crew were making a plan I guess, for Liz to get in the ship on the look for smething. Maybe theres something in the ship liz is trying to look for. We really dont know.

a-k-a-amber
yes interesting

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>