All-Star Superman v.s. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
who wins?

masterbruce
All Star Superman, easily. Regular supes puts up a fight against Thor and only loses marginally.

A superman that is 100x more powerful demolishes Thor.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
All Star Superman, easily. Regular supes puts up a fight against Thor and only loses marginally.

A superman that is 100x more powerful demolishes Thor. actually AS Supes is at least 3x stronger then he was.

the 100x more powerful thing you said hasn't been confirmed wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
actually AS Supes is at least 3x stronger then he was.

even a superman 2x as powerful would destroy thor

Galan007
even a superman 2x as powerful would destroy thor I agree AS Supes takes this, I just wanted to clarify that wink

masterbruce
this is a spite thread then

Galan007
this is a spite thread then This is hardly a spite thread my friend

lilnutta12
supes laughs at challenges like these

Soljer
Thor edges out regular superman due to versatility. Just because this superman is three times as strong, doesn't necessarily mean that he can overcome Thor's versatility advantage.

Example - the Hulk. It doesn't matter HOW strong he becomes, he will ALWAYS lose to the Surfer, because the surfer is much more versatile.

Not saying that Thor would win, just that this isn't a spite thread, nor would it be any easy victory for Kal El.

Howard_Jones
This is hardly a spite thread my friend

Actually, I'd say it is for one reason. All Star Superman is esentially Silver Age Superman according to the writer. So, it's kinda spite.

Though it is nice to hear Thor get a little credit.

Fanboy
actually AS Supes is at least 3x stronger then he was.

Well when I read through it carefully they did not find a limit yet they know he is stronger but the limit has not been found due to the machines that they used being overloaded testing the strength in one arm .

x_danny_x
can someone elaborate on All Star Superman? i never heard of him

So far the strongest version of Superman has been WW Superman while Superman Prime comes in 2nd

MightyEInherjar
I think it's a matter of durability. I imagine one of AS Superman's strongest punches could destroy a planet. Now, is Thor's chin more or less durable than an entire planet? You would think that that amount of localized force would take him out, regardless of how durable he was...

Anyhow, I'd like Thor to win, but I give it to A.S.S. (ha...)

Galan007
Originally posted by x_danny_x
can someone elaborate on All Star Superman? i never heard of him There is a link to All-Star Superman's respect thread just under my sig, all of his feats can be found there.

Galan007
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well when I read through it carefully they did not find a limit yet they know he is stronger but the limit has not been found due to the machines that they used being overloaded testing the strength in one arm . Its very true that an upper limit for AS Supe's strength hasn't been found, and there probably will never be a limit to what he can do. So all I am going by is what he has lifted so far, and what his strength was estimated to be.

And to date Supes is estimated to be at least 3x stronger then he was.

marvelprince
All Star Supes wins. Too powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.