Cyclops, Colossus, Cannonball and Iceman versus Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep

Metalmanx
X-Men win this.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
X-Men win this.

how?

Howard_Jones
They pop out of the comics and smack the hell out of you for saying that you're Batman.

H. S. 6
They probably only need Iceman. erm

norrinradd43
Colossus and Thing is a tossup...Iceman Freezes and Breaks Reed...Cannonball and Torch is a tossup...Cyclops and Iceman Team up on Sue after Reed is takin out...X-Men get this one

H. S. 6
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Colossus and Thing is a tossup...Iceman Freezes and Breaks Reed...Cannonball and Torch is a tossup...Cyclops and Iceman Team up on Sue after Reed is takin out...X-Men get this one

Or Iceman tells his team to leave and then deep freezes the entire battle arena. stick out tongue

masterbruce
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They pop out of the comics and smack the hell out of you for saying that you're Batman.

I've never ever said I was batman. please be more mature in your future posts.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
how?

How? By being superior to the Fantastic Four in this match.

Cannonball can take out Human Torch. Iceman can take out both Reed and Sue. Or just Reed. Or just Sue. Cyclops can fire powerful, helping blasts to assist all of his teammates. Colossus can defeat Thing more times than not. But even if he just stalemates him, it would be Thing vs. the whole X-Team.

X-Men win this with no casualties.

Galan007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
They probably only need Iceman. erm More then likely

Omega-level
Iceman alone loses. But the X-men win this.

Soljer

Jesus, man.

No need to insult MasterBruce....he is a HELL of a lot more powerful than Batman. Hell, Batman isn't even peak human, like masterbruce is! Nor has he underwent the same level of rigorous training.

Bruce Wayne just can't compete with MasterBruce.

No contest. no

Soljer
Originally posted by Omega-level
Iceman alone loses. But the X-men win this.

Also, Iceman STOMPS the Fantastic Four. Even Solo.

boriquaking55
Iceman is definitely the x-factor here. It'll probably end up being Sue against Bobby - I don't see how Sue can effectively put Bobby down for good without trapping all his molecules in a bubble to stall (which shouldn't count as a victory IMO)

Howard_Jones

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They pop out of the comics and smack the hell out of you for saying that you're Batman. Originally posted by masterbruce

laughing laughing Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.