Odin vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
No holds barred, no PIS/CIS or jobbing. The battle takes place on a neutral battle ground. Who wins this?

Galan007
Has Mephisto had many high showings when he wasn't in his own realm?

If so, can someone tell me what they are, and how they are greater then Odin's feats...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Has Mephisto had many high showings when he wasn't in his own realm?

If so, can someone tell me what they are, and how they are greater then Odin's feats...
He hasn't really done a lot against anyone of Odin's caliber outside his own realm.

Anyway, within his own realm, I honestly think he could take Odin 5/10, or might even be able to pull a SMALL majority(Odin is just badass anywhere he goes pretty much). But outside of his realm, Odin takes it hands down.

leonidas
outside hell he was terrified of warlock and thanos . . .

odin crushes him outside. in hell mephisto's stalemated galactus. i'd think he'd take the majority, but it wouldn't be easy. he's also possessed odin's soul in the past, and odin couldn't break free.

batdude123
Fine. Battle takes place in Mephisto's realm.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
He hasn't really done a lot against anyone of Odin's caliber outside his own realm.

Anyway, within his own realm, I honestly think he could take Odin 5/10, or might even be able to pull a SMALL majority(Odin is just badass anywhere he goes pretty much). But outside of his realm, Odin takes it hands down. This is pretty much what I was thinking as well.

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
Fine. Battle takes place in Mephisto's realm.
In that case, I'd say that Mephesto takes it, 6 or 7/10.

Galan007
Fine. Battle takes place in Mephisto's realm. hmmm Mephisto seemed to be on par with Galactus in his own realm.... So I would say Mephisto would take it 7/10

Stupid Rookie
I remember when Mephisto took SS to his realm and G came looking for him and Nova. Mephisto seemed like he could hold his own against G for a bit and on that showing I give this to M.

Jimmy-Chan
With no jobbing, it should be a toss-up. The thing is that Mephisto's constantly jobbing to some degree or another ...

Benny G
No holds barred, no PIS/CIS or jobbing. The battle takes place on a neutral battle ground. Who wins this?

Nice Signature big grin

General Kon-El
mephisto wins 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.