Spider-Man vs Venom vs Carnage vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
All out 4-way fragfest. Fight takes place on the Statue of Liberty. Everyone has come to watch this fight. Satan and God even decided to go out on a date to go see it. Hard-core fight music comes on. The fight begins. Who triumphs?

Howard_Jones
Wolverine and Spider-Man aren't even factors here. If the fight is in the statue of liberty, my money is on Carnage.

Swanky-Tuna
Depends on what music is playing.

fsufan89
Wolverine is out first. He is not agile enough in this locaation to move around with the others. Then the bad guys team up and take spidey out venom wins.

carver9
I dont think wolverine is out as you all think. I can tell on the forum that wolverine dont get much respect and thats VERY retarded. I can see wolverine holding his own against anyone on this forum and I can see him beating spiderman with a single cut and it wont be hard to do. Him and venom always seems to stalemate each other but carnage is a different level, I can actually see him taking wolverine out but trust me it will be far from easy. In ACTUALITY all of them are awesome but in actuality wolverine isnt going down easy if at all. Spiderman might have him in the agility department but he aint no slouch in that dept himself and he have super senses, enhanced strength, speed of his own, adamantium bones and claws that could cut threw anything and he is like one of the best fighters in marvel (He might actually be the best, due to his years of training and the life span that he have lived.). I have seen wolverine well on venom enough that it made the symbiote reveal eddie brock and that would be venom downfall. I really dont know who would win this but I know it wont be spiderman because his strength isnt enough to knock anyone out in this fight. Just look at marvel knights #13 where wolverine just sits there and takes all of an enraged spiderman punches.

Scarlet315
Did ya'll forget about spidey's recent upgrade and his new suit. I say he's the last one standin.

the_satan32
Marvel Knights 13 is crap. It is sayed on marvel.com that Spider-Man was previously able to lift 15 tons but now is stronger I guess about class 20. That would defenetly hurt Wolveriene since it takes him minutes to recover from a gun shot (and Spider-Man's punches should be more powerful than that). There is no way Wolvie would hit him with his cwalls because Spider-Man is faster and more agile and has Spider-sence (wich is happens to be preconition). If Spidey is class 20 he should be able to hurt Venom. If its Eddy Brock he'll be weaker than Spider-Man. If its Mac Gargan he's stronger.

StarsNeverFall7
Wow, here goes the Wolverine can beat god arguement...

If your going with all current, then its hard to tell. Spideys new suit puts him way up there, Carnage has always been hardass, and well with Venom now being the former Scorpion, its a nice 3 way battle. I do see Venom coming out on top of this though mainly because of the new host, if it wasnt for that, then Carnage.

juggernaut66666
Venom

Sam Z
^Truth^
Venom.
Spider-man is fast enough to dodge all Wolverine's attacks and even Carnage's axes, but he will eventually get hit since there are three opponents. Logan is durable enough to take many attacks but he would eventually get koed or suffocated. On the other hand there is nothing Logan or Peter could do to hurt symbiotes. So it's another Venom vs Carnage match.
And Eddie Brock Venom wins it.

the_satan32
Marvel.com says that Venom (Eddie Brock) is weaker and slower than the Spider-Man (with his upgraids). If its current Venom (Gargan) than he wins otherwise either Carnage or Spider-Man. However Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider were able to KO Carnage when they both hit him at the same time. Wolvie could win if gets a hit in with his cwalls but all of them are faster than him.

Sam Z
Marvel.com say that Venom is class 11 and he clearly isn't and never was, even before his upgrades he was shown to lift way above that without much efforts. And he is stronger than Spider-man, a bit slower may be. Current Venom is weaker than Eddie Brock Venom because his bonding with the symbiote is not as good as Brock's was. Besides he was taken down with a brick wall...

Soljer
Eddie Brock is the ONLY Venom, in my eyes.

And he's stronger than anyone else in this match - he'll win it.

However: as far as Wolverine taking minutes to heal from gunshots...where did you get this bullshit from? He treats gunshots like mosquito bites for the most part.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by the_satan32
Marvel.com says that Venom (Eddie Brock) is weaker and slower than the Spider-Man (with his upgraids). If its current Venom (Gargan) than he wins otherwise either Carnage or Spider-Man. However Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider were able to KO Carnage when they both hit him at the same time. Wolvie could win if gets a hit in with his cwalls but all of them are faster than him.

Marvel.com forgot all 100 comics of Venoms where he proved to be just as fast/strong/agile and so forth.

Also, Wolverine cheap-shotted Spider-Man in Marvel Knights Spider-Man. Please don't bring that racist piece of garbage known as Reginald Hudlin into these debates.

python99
Spidey is last man standing. Venom and Carnage are going to beat the crap out of each other with Venom coming out on top barely. Wolverine had best stay out of their way because the hate that these 2 have for Spiderman they will probably team up and shred Logan to pieces and leave Spidey for the main course. If all goes as a 1 on 1 battle Spidey takes out Wolvie, Venom beats Carnage , Spidey outsmarts Venom, Spidey wins.

Sam Z
Even though I think Venom wins this, I like your scenario.^^

StarsNeverFall7
Eddie Brock or Gargan, Venom still takes it for a majority

marvelprince
Eddie Brock has always been shown to be stronger than Spider-Man, but slower and Carnage has been shown to be stronger than Venom. That said I think Spider-Man wins. Venom (Brock) knocks Wolverine over the horizon while he tries to eat Kletus's brains. He and Carnage take each other out while Spider-Man grabs a latte.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Sam Z
Current Venom is weaker than Eddie Brock Venom because his bonding with the symbiote is not as good as Brock's was.

Proof?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Jyppe
Proof?

Common knowledge. Venom's bonding with the symbiote was so intense that it almost killed him every time he was separated for more than a day.

Gargan separates himself from it all the time. He treats it more like a roommate than a partner.

Madvillain
Carnage.

AngryManatee
I vote Venom. Especially if it's Brock.

SpunkySmurph
Venom ftw.

carver9
I vote wolverine, the reason why is, venom and carnage hate each other and they begin to fight while wolverine and spiderman fight. I have seen spiderman get taken down by wolverine so easily to many times and I see the same thing happening again. Can you all stop using the spidersense thing, it seems not to work when he's fighting against the vulture or when he's fighting hammer head, or when hes fighting rhino or kraven or even the hulk. They seem to get good licks off of spiderman very easily and wolverine is more agile and might have all of them in the speed dept, I think he hits spiderman with ease like he always does. I admit the truth spiderman is faster than wolverine, so is beast, so is nightcrawler, so is puck, vindicator, gorgon was faster than him and he was a telepath at that, quicksilver, iron man (during the infinite gauntlet him and wolverine fought during the meeting of taking down thanos). All of these people seem to be faster than wolverine but he tags all of them on a regular basis. Youre also right spiderman is stronger than wolverine but there have been lots of people that wolverine have fought that was stronger than him and he took them out with ease. I can see wolverine winning this fight. Also since people wants to say that marvel knights was crap let me bring this up. If anyone read new avengers #6 or 7 the one where spiderwomen makes wolverine stab himself at the end of the book a guy wrote to marvel asking them not to make spiderman look weak with the other heros, the writer simply states "besides spiderwomen, spiderman is the weakest on the team. If I had to choose to fight anyone on the team, I would choose spiderman." He was like " look who's on the team with him captain america, wolverine, iron man. Theres going to be times where spiderman will look the weakest." With them words said from a marvel comic writer, spiderman seems to be the weak link in this fight.

MightyEInherjar
What's to prevent any of the other three from simply kicking Wolverine off the Statue? Or, say Venom, from using his tendrils to fling Wolverine all the way back to shore?

I think arena is a big factor in this. BFR could decide this for any of the three not limited to the ground.

carver9
Is this fight a out of the ring fight and you lose because if it aint and wolverine is kicked out of the arena then thats all he would have to do is climb back up. Did you see the civil war book where wolverine was captured by sentry and he jumped out of the s.h.i.e.l.d ship that was cloud level and he didnt suffer any injuries and he was also pushed out of a 35 storied building on his head and bounced back up.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by carver9
Is this fight a out of the ring fight and you lose because if it aint and wolverine is kicked out of the arena then thats all he would have to do is climb back up. Did you see the civil war book where wolverine was captured by sentry and he jumped out of the s.h.i.e.l.d ship that was cloud level and he didnt suffer any injuries and he was also pushed out of a 35 storied building on his head and bounced back up.

sounds like you and the writer of that story need to lay off the kool-aid

Sam Z
Proof?
Planet of the symbiotes, last issue.

Sam Z
Is this fight a out of the ring fight and you lose because if it aint and wolverine is kicked out of the arena then thats all he would have to do is climb back up. Did you see the civil war book where wolverine was captured by sentry and he jumped out of the s.h.i.e.l.d ship that was cloud level and he didnt suffer any injuries and he was also pushed out of a 35 storied building on his head and bounced back up. You have a bad habit of using only low Spider-man showings and only high Wolverine showings. Spider-man "defeated" Wolverine as often as Wolverine "defeated" Spider-man but this were non-fights and Spider-man many times proved that when he needs to dodge deadly attacks, he will dodge them with ease, even if his opponent is faster than Wolverine (Carnage for example)

carver9
You have a bad habit of using only low Spider-man showings and only high Wolverine showings. Spider-man "defeated" Wolverine as often as Wolverine "defeated" Spider-man but this were non-fights and Spider-man many times proved that when he needs to dodge deadly attacks, he will dodge them with ease, even if his opponent is faster than Wolverine (Carnage for example)

Well he needed his speed when he fought morlun because he got the hell beaten out of him and it was quite easily.

Howard_Jones
Well he needed his speed when he fought morlun because he got the hell beaten out of him and it was quite easily.

Morlun f*cks with his Spider-sense similar to how Ultimate Venom does it to Ultimate Spider-Man. Makes it hard to fight him.

Jyppe
Planet of the symbiotes, last issue.

Where does they state that Venom's strenght is bigger because he's merged entirely? Besides, The symbiote had been removed a couple of times after that whole merge which happened in POS

python99

Morlun steals your life energy through touch and Spidey still fought him for up to a day in a weak state.

Sam Z

What other guys said.
Besides, what Morlun has to do with this fight? I'm talking about low and high showings. Spider-man is capable of dodging charachers that are faster than Logan with ease. It's a fact. So you can't say that he'll get stabbed just because he was hit in the past by someone.

Sam Z
Where does they state that Venom's strenght is bigger because he's merged entirely? Besides, The symbiote had been removed a couple of times after that whole merge which happened in POS

As far as I know symbiote's strength depends on how well they are bonded to the host. And you're right, they were seperated after POS, it seemed that writers forgot about those issues, but Brock's bonding is clearly better. There are lots of books that show that. In the "Hunger" Brock was even able to sense where symbiote was and SEE what he was doing after symbiote left him.

Howard_Jones
As far as I know symbiote's strength depends on how well they are bonded to the host. And you're right, they were seperated after POS, it seemed that writers forgot about those issues, but Brock's bonding is clearly better. There are lots of books that show that. In the "Hunger" Brock was even able to sense where symbiote was and SEE what he was doing after symbiote left him.

He did that in Separation Anxiety as well.

carver9
Spiderman isnt flash, hes not even quicksilver. Spiderman has been hit by kingpin before and almost got bear hugged to death, is king pin faster or more agile than wolverine, NO. You all just give spiderman to much credit when in actuality besides in the strength dept he aint nothing but daredevil. Spiderman is a great character but he will get owned everytime by wolverine if they got into a fight, wolverine is just to experienced and the guy trains everyday of his life. I can see captain america beating spiderman, daredevil beating spiderman, iron fist beating spiderman, black panther beating spiderman because they just have to much experience under there belts.

Howard_Jones
Spiderman isnt flash, hes not even quicksilver. Spiderman has been hit by kingpin before and almost got bear hugged to death, is king pin faster or more agile than wolverine, NO. You all just give spiderman to much credit when in actuality besides in the strength dept he aint nothing but daredevil. Spiderman is a great character but he will get owned everytime by wolverine if they got into a fight, wolverine is just to experienced and the guy trains everyday of his life. I can see captain america beating spiderman, daredevil beating spiderman, iron fist beating spiderman, black panther beating spiderman because they just have to much experience under there belts.

I'm gonna be honest about something. Your logic blows. Experience is not equal to power. You can train all day to beat an opponent and won't pull it off. Also, Spider-Man has caught Quicksilver and dodged his blows, so his reflexes are above what most can hit. He's also dodged shots from Silver Surfer and Firelord, both of which can operate at light speed. Same goes for Thor, Iron Man, and so forth. So what if he has a couple of low feats? That's not a reason to discard the high ones. You wanna bring in low feats, then how about Wolverine getting punked out by an Elk, or being completely defenseless against Wonder-Man? Where was his experience then? Where was his experience when he was completely unable to dodge a punch from Spider-Man when he was asking for a fight?

Wolverine is not winning this Battle Royale, so you can shut your mouth.

Soleran
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Wolverine is not winning this Battle Royale, so you can shut your mouth.

I agree with that statement, on the Statue of Liberty he would almost be a non-factor and could/would just be treated like a bouncy ball I suppose.

I'm going with Spiderman for the win mostly due to his updates in stats and abilities!

capt it up
what if any thing spiderman would lose first. Logan can at elast deal with the damage spiderman would go down first fallowed by logan. venom and carnage would be a toss up

Soleran
Um the fight is ON the STATUE of LIBERTY..............Wolverine is gonna get alot of free falling lessons he's a nonfactor in this fight due to the arena.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Um the fight is ON the STATUE of LIBERTY..............Wolverine is gonna get alot of free falling lessons he's a nonfactor in this fight due to the arena.
oh on top of it. I see if logan fell of the statue he still would not be KOed and would just climbed back up not to mention that just make spiderman loses that much faster.

Sam Z
Originally posted by capt it up
oh on top of it. I see if logan fell of the statue he still would not be KOed and would just climbed back up not to mention that just make spiderman loses that much faster.

I disagree Capt, Spider-man has webs, so if he get tossed from the statue he can alway stop his fall. Logan cpuld do the same with his claws but if somebody throws him too far for him to reach statue he'll fall down. Not that it would cause him much damage, but still...

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I'm thinking most of this fight is going to be some high flying slinging luchador action around the outside of this big lady. Wolverine's going to be doing nothing but climbing and falling.

marvelprince
Logan is essentially a non-factor here. As a Wolverine fan it hurts me to say that but if he gets tossed off thats that. Spider-Man will have an advantage in that he's faster but I don't know if he has what it takes to take down Venom and Carnage

python99
what if any thing spiderman would lose first. Logan can at elast deal with the damage spiderman would go down first fallowed by logan. venom and carnage would be a toss up

you have to bit hit to take damage. The hit ratio between these 2 would be like 4:1 For every time spiey gets hit Logan gets tagged 4 times. Its obvious Logan can take more damage than Spidey no question, But Spidey does not have ordinary durability himself.

python99
I vote wolverine, the reason why is, venom and carnage hate each other and they begin to fight while wolverine and spiderman fight. I have seen spiderman get taken down by wolverine so easily to many times and I see the same thing happening again. Can you all stop using the spidersense thing, it seems not to work when he's fighting against the vulture or when he's fighting hammer head, or when hes fighting rhino or kraven or even the hulk. They seem to get good licks off of spiderman very easily and wolverine is more agile and might have all of them in the speed dept, I think he hits spiderman with ease like he always does. I admit the truth spiderman is faster than wolverine, so is beast, so is nightcrawler, so is puck, vindicator, gorgon was faster than him and he was a telepath at that, quicksilver, iron man (during the infinite gauntlet him and wolverine fought during the meeting of taking down thanos). All of these people seem to be faster than wolverine but he tags all of them on a regular basis. Youre also right spiderman is stronger than wolverine but there have been lots of people that wolverine have fought that was stronger than him and he took them out with ease. I can see wolverine winning this fight. Also since people wants to say that marvel knights was crap let me bring this up. If anyone read new avengers #6 or 7 the one where spiderwomen makes wolverine stab himself at the end of the book a guy wrote to marvel asking them not to make spiderman look weak with the other heros, the writer simply states "besides spiderwomen, spiderman is the weakest on the team. If I had to choose to fight anyone on the team, I would choose spiderman." He was like " look who's on the team with him captain america, wolverine, iron man. Theres going to be times where spiderman will look the weakest." With them words said from a marvel comic writer, spiderman seems to be the weak link in this fight.

All Marvel writers have their own way of showing what certain heroes can and cant do. They try and keep them within their limits but sometimes they go overboard. You are talking about 1 writer for marvel.
How many writers for marvel are there? More than 1 I can assure you and we cant control who they feel should be weak or strong that is their choice or opinion. Go talk to Stan Lee and have him change the official Marvel stats.

python99
Originally posted by python99
Spidey is last man standing. Venom and Carnage are going to beat the crap out of each other with Venom coming out on top barely. Wolverine had best stay out of their way because the hate that these 2 have for Spiderman they will probably team up and shred Logan to pieces and leave Spidey for the main course. If all goes as a 1 on 1 battle Spidey takes out Wolvie, Venom beats Carnage , Spidey outsmarts Venom, Spidey wins.

My previous post

Howard_Jones

Carnage would throw Logan like a rag doll. no expression

AngryManatee
Venom wins.

check this out if you like money, it's free to sign up.

http://accounts.zotspot.com/?source=3826&m=l

capt it up
I disagree Capt, Spider-man has webs, so if he get tossed from the statue he can alway stop his fall. Logan cpuld do the same with his claws but if somebody throws him too far for him to reach statue he'll fall down. Not that it would cause him much damage, but still...
no I ment if logan falls then spiderman gunna be fight carnage and venom with no one elses soaking up the damage

capt it up
Originally posted by python99
you have to bit hit to take damage. The hit ratio between these 2 would be like 4:1 For every time spiey gets hit Logan gets tagged 4 times. Its obvious Logan can take more damage than Spidey no question, But Spidey does not have ordinary durability himself.
you put logans agility and reflexes pritty low. the only reason is the battle fields in a place were if you don't have sticky feat your at a big disavantage

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Carnage would throw Logan like a rag doll. no expression
no like that would do any thing. throwing logan would just annoy him. how ever carnage would eat logans brain lol

Howard_Jones
no like that would do any thing. throwing logan would just annoy him. how ever carnage would eat logans brain lol

True enough. To be honest, Logan's the red flag of the group here. He's by no means the quickest, and definately not the strongest, but those claws can do serious damage. That's why I say he's gone quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.