WarWorld....The Marvel Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mongul has captured some Marvel hero's and put them in his WarWorld. Would Mongul be able to defeat all of these?They all have 1 Day prep (this includes the fact that Mongul has watched these guys fight on earth for one day himself.)
1. Spiderman
2. Wonderman
3. Thing
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. Hulk

golem370
Wonder Man or Hercules

PRAYERRUN
thier 2 different people

juggernaut66666
Mongul might clear it

Space M ummy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Mongul might clear it

Mongul could handle anyone EXCEPT Thor and the Hulk. Thor is too versatile, Hulk would eventually grow too strong for mongul to deal with.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Mongul could handle anyone EXCEPT Thor and the Hulk. Thor is too versatile, Hulk would eventually grow too strong for mongul to deal with.
Hulk beating Mongul???

norrinradd43
I would have to say he makes it as far as Hercules but would not beat Thor or Hulk...he would even have a hard time with Wonderman or Hercules if they were on their A Game

PRAYERRUN
Didn't superman have a tough time with Mongul?

Wally West
Mongul seems quite inconsistant, Flash has beat him with ease, and Superman owned him really quickly in IC #1, other times he can give people trouble. I'm not convinced current Mongul could beat Thor or a really enraged Savage Hulk.

PRAYERRUN
So what you're saying is that with the way Mongul is, Spiderman might actually have a chance lol.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Wally West
Mongul seems quite inconsistant, Flash has beat him with ease, and Superman owned him really quickly in IC #1, other times he can give people trouble. I'm not convinced current Mongul could beat Thor or a really enraged Savage Hulk.
IC was a piece of shit 2 Supermans have beaten Doomsday in 1 panel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.