Questions about kotor 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth revan202
In kotor 2 if you play the game lightside is there extra cut scenes at the end i was looking it up and i saw alot of pics that show atton fighting you and he was ds. another one i saw was in the game when you go to the czerka military base sublevel i have never even seen how to get there can anyone help me out if you know anything im just getting to under stand kotor 2 when i find all this out i don't even know if its true so if anyone knows anything i would appreciate it.

yettoh
wel in the game u can fight atton that r2 type thing and bao dur on korriban in cave

General G
I think that might be the restoration project going on for KOTOR 2 by some people, they have released some pics of it, it kind of sounds like that.

Darth revan202
how can you fight atton or bao dur in the xbox version

Kadesh
you cant, i dont know if the restoration team has finished the kotor2 restoration project yet

Darth revan202
i have another question is there a way to check your influence on your companions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.