Interesting fan-fic i have started.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
Heres the first paragraph.

Long before there was a jack , elizabeth or will , there was teague sparrow. A tall . dark and handsome young man.His father was the famous calico jack and his mother, Anne Bonney. Teague almost wasn't born, he wouldnt have been if his mother wasn't the daughter of a governor Gerald Bonney. Funny thing this world,how a young woman of high rank would choose a life of piracy.Anne Bonney wanted freedom over everything. Teague was a very adventurous young boy and was always pretending that he was a pirate or a great explorer. When Teague was twelve, his mother took sick and soon died. Teague's grandpa, Governor Gerald, turned Teague out, finally being able to rid himself of such a burden. Alone and young Teague took a job as a cabin boy for the east India traveling company.
Teague quickly made friends with another cabin boy named Sampson Beckett whose parents were also formely pirates. Unfortunately neither one of his parents were alive. They both had been taken to the hangmans house. Sampson was 14, two years Teagues superior...
MORE TO COME SOON!!!:}

CaptainJacksLuv
thats really good

a-k-a-amber
oo i wanna read! is it posted yet?

PIRATES=SEX
Once i am done i will post it.

T.Maria
nice start smile

ive never read a teague fanfic before, and your take is VERY interesting! big grin

more please smile!!

PIRATES=SEX
YAYY it all like came to me suddenly during 4th per. today.

PIRATES=SEX
Sampson and teagues relationship lasted well into their teens , They did everything together and were insepratateable.But everything took a downfall when sampson starting dateing a pretty lass named bella. Bella was the daugther of cidrick cromwell , the captain of the ship "The wicked wench" A grand ship with the whitest sails in all the land. Bella , even though she was betrothed to sampson , would have secret meetings with teague. The two were soon discoverd and teague was cast from the ship , at the nearest port which happened to be the port of tortuga.

CaptinJackLover
AHHH! MY DOGS NAME IS BELLA! lol sry htought id share that big grin

rele good fanfic btw! big grinbig grinbig grin:big grin

mss_mira
more!!!

willofthewisp
This is so interesting. I love the connections you're making with this one and the POTC movies.

SarahB
hhmm...how come ur rly gd at this lolbig grinbig grin

PIRATES=SEX
In the port of Tortuga , teague received word from Bella's servant Charlotte that Bella was with child and was sure the baby was teagues. IMPOSSIBLE. teague thought stroking his braided beard. "It cant be so , i and she are yet to reach the age of seventeen , we can not have a child!" Charlotte rubbed teagues arm reassuringly " My mistress is due to be wed to Mr. sampson Beckett in the month of December" Teagues face drooped. The servant continued "but my mistress sent me to inform you the wedding will not precede , she is in love with you and wants to raise your child together" teagues face brightened "she does?" Charlotte smiled warmly "she does indeed , heres a letter she wrote for you. I must go now but be back her by 9pm , my mistress shall be waiting" Teague bed the servant farewell and walked into the closest tavern " One cup of rum" he said flicking a silver coin to the bartender.
"Ay sir" said the man as he sat a overfilling glass of rum in front of teague. Teague opened the formally enveloped letter , trying not the ruin the envelope and began to read the letter.

My dearest teague , if you are reading this my servant Charlotte must have reached you. Every word that came from her pure lips is true. I am with child and i am planning to run away from my father and sampson , on this night. At nine'O'clock meet me at the docks , i will have a boat ready and we shall leave together. I am sorry to have to inform you of this but sampson is setting out to kill you , my father told him you stole his gold watch , but the truth is my father stowed it away in his cabin. I have reason to believe sampson has been committing adultery with a servant girl named Rosaline and may have left her with child.I will see you soon my darling teague.
your,
Bella
Teague glanced around the sun was setting and the tavern was slowly filling up this meant the time was about eight. Teague finished his rum in one giant swig and left the tavern , he waited at the docks in till he saw a figure emerging from the shadows "Bella?" teagues whispered "Bella is this you?" The figure replied "Indeed it is my darling teague" The two embraced. Bella kissed teague " Oh darling you don't know the woe i have suffered" Teague replied "Its alright Bella your here now"They boarded a small fishing boat and sailed away leaving behind sorrow and obtaining new enemy's.

PIRATES=SEX
The first chapter.
" The begining"

Long before there was a jack , elizabeth or will , there was teague sparrow. A tall . dark and handsome young man.His father was the famous calico jack and his mother, Anne Bonney. Teague almost wasn't born, he wouldnt have been if his mother wasn't the daughter of a governor Gerald Bonney. Funny thing this world,how a young woman of high rank would choose a life of piracy.Anne Bonney wanted freedom over everything. Teague was a very adventurous young boy and was always pretending that he was a pirate or a great explorer. When Teague was twelve, his mother took sick and soon died. Teague's grandpa, Governor Gerald, turned Teague out, finally being able to rid himself of such a burden. Alone and young Teague took a job as a cabin boy for the east India traveling company.
Teague quickly made friends with another cabin boy named Sampson Beckett whose parents were also formely pirates. Unfortunately neither one of his parents were alive. They both had been taken to the hangmans noose. Sampson was 14, two years Teagues superior...

Sampson and teagues relationship lasted well into their teens , They did everything together and were insepratateable.But everything took a downfall when sampson starting dateing a pretty lass named bella. Bella was the daugther of cidrick cromwell , the captain of the ship "The wicked wench" A grand ship with the whitest sails in all the land. Bella , even though she was betrothed to sampson , would have secret meetings with teague. The two were soon discoverd and teague was cast from the ship , at the nearest port which happened to be the port of tortuga.

In the port of Tortuga , teague received word from Bella's servant Charlotte that Bella was with child and was sure the baby was teagues. IMPOSSIBLE. teague thought stroking his braided beard. "It cant be so , i and she are yet to reach the age of seventeen , we can not have a child!" Charlotte rubbed teagues arm reassuringly " My mistress is due to be wed to Mr. sampson Beckett in the month of December" Teagues face drooped. The servant continued "but my mistress sent me to inform you the wedding will not precede , she is in love with you and wants to raise your child together" teagues face brightened "she does?" Charlotte smiled warmly "she does indeed , heres a letter she wrote for you. I must go now but be back her by 9pm , my mistress shall be waiting" Teague bed the servant farewell and walked into the closest tavern " One cup of rum" he said flicking a silver coin to the bartender.
"Ay sir" said the man as he sat a overfilling glass of rum in front of teague. Teague opened the formally enveloped letter , trying not the ruin the envelope and began to read the letter.

My dearest teague , if you are reading this my servant Charlotte must have reached you. Every word that came from her pure lips is true. I am with child and i am planning to run away from my father and sampson , on this night. At nine'O'clock meet me at the docks , i will have a boat ready and we shall leave together. I am sorry to have to inform you of this but sampson is setting out to kill you , my father told him you stole his gold watch , but the truth is my father stowed it away in his cabin. I have reason to believe sampson has been committing adultery with a servant girl named Rosaline and may have left her with child.I will see you soon my darling teague.
your,
Bella
Teague glanced around the sun was setting and the tavern was slowly filling up this meant the time was about eight. Teague finished his rum in one giant swig and left the tavern , he waited at the docks in till he saw a figure emerging from the shadows "Bella?" teagues whispered "Bella is this you?" The figure replied "Indeed it is my darling teague" The two embraced. Bella kissed teague " Oh darling you don't know the woe i have suffered" Teague replied "Its alright Bella your here now"They boarded a small fishing boat and sailed away leaving behind sorrow and obtaining new enemy's.

PIRATES=SEX
blahhhh

PIRATES=SEX
arrgghhhh im bout to go all pirate on this forummm .

a-k-a-amber
lol NOOOO its really good i like it

willofthewisp
Can I just ask what pirate=sex means? Are you saying it's bad? I find this whole idea really interesting and there is a lot that can be done with it.

a-k-a-amber
u know? i was wonderin that meself...

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Can I just ask what pirate=sex means? Are you saying it's bad? I find this whole idea really interesting and there is a lot that can be done with it. IM BASICALLY SAYING PIRATES ARE THE SEX
OR SEXY.
uhhh lovely will post another part of that movie?

willofthewisp
No, no, no. Not your name. Your comments. What do you mean by blahh?

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by willofthewisp
No, no, no. Not your name. Your comments. What do you mean by blahh? Ohhhh no i just like posted it like awhile ago and nobody had taken a look at it so i was like blahhh.

willofthewisp
Oh, that's what bump is for. Blahh makes it sound like you hate your own work! lol

tee_pirategirl
oh don't stop.....please wriet more. we haven't been around to somment but WE LOVE YOUR FIC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.