interviews... interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
ok guys...i found these andi think there pretty interesting...
http://actionfilmscomedies.suite101.com/article.cfm/pirates_of_the_caribbean_3_news
this next one is kinda long...
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/features/?id=2110&p=.htm
Enjoy<3

johnnyforever
eek! ooh! i just read the first one. interesting

now to read the second.........

mss_mira
lol

mss_mira
off topic but jst wanted to say good job and way to keep the faith... i dont think the therapy thread has been used to much! and thats awsome! i think us j/e shippers are finding a happy place. lol it was bound to happen.. thank god<3

johnnyforever
Originally posted by mss_mira
off topic but jst wanted to say good job and way to keep the faith... i dont think the therapy thread has been used to much! and thats awsome! i think us j/e shippers are finding a happy place. lol it was bound to happen.. thank god<3 yeah! i agree

and great find! thanks for the post big grin

mss_mira
no problem!!! lol

SarahB
yh..kl vidsbig grin thnx 4 findin themsmile

katelovespirate
vy Jones has more to do too, but Bill Nighy was vague about it. "If I tell you that they will fire me, I think," Nighy said. "Pirates 3 is nuts, very nuts. It is completely nuts. The story and the plot are completely insane. It is brilliant. It is convoluted to the point of it is so funny. It is not like comedies. They make a feature of the fact that it is so funny. It is funny that it is part of the joke. It is brilliant, but I don't think I am supposed to tell you anything about it."

That makes me excited. i know a lot of people hated the overly complicated plot of 2, but that is half the reason i loved it so much--- it was hilarious because it was so complicated. so i am super excited that 3 will be the s ame. hahahaha smile yay!

willofthewisp

mss_mira
i know, but itcould also mean that they didnt want to, that they wanted jack to sail off on his own, and disney said... no how about a disney ending? yeh that sounds bout right i think....

sparrobethroxmy
or maybe instead of jack dying will would of died or will tying jack up not elizabeth

willofthewisp
Either way it makes me mad. Why do they have to make all these attempts to prove how smart they are and just say, "we can't say anything until the movie comes out." That would create just as much dramatic waiting.

mss_mira
yeh instead of basically ripping our hearts out of our chest w/ bad new then sewing them backup with a glimer of hope and doing it all over again....

Mistypirate
Ok I didn't know where to put this. I just found an interesting quote from Terry over at wordplayer.
He was asked what was his prediction for AWE. But thats another topic. He said that DMC was a blockbuster hit because it had many things to offer....heres the quote.

Something curious is, he said that people were interested in seeing Jack's black spot sick why would people be interested in seeing that? Unless he was talking about what it represented, obviously the black spot made him realize something about his life. That was why he was acting the way he did wink Notice how he also mentions the cannibal scene.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=92234

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.